Author Topic: Hornets @ Lakers  (Read 1401 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Hornets @ Lakers
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 08:38:09 AM »
It's same shit different postseason for the Lakers ... they bring it in the games they have to win ( pivotal Game 3 on the road , Game 5 when series is tied 2-2) whereas they don't play with the same intensity and energy when they have a margin of error

BUT you have to give credit to NOH ...  they play solid D , Monty is doing a great job with his in between games adjustments ...

they tied a NBA playoffs record with fewest TO in a game (3) , their bench established a shooting FG% record in the same Game 1 and they have the best player in these playoffs so far (ain't even close) ... who had another historical performance in Game 4 ( 20+pts 15+assist 10+rbs... first time it happened in the postseason for 20-30 years (don't exactly remember )
Each time you are going to put a such performance , you have a good chance to win the game

As far as Lakers struggles the explanation is very simple imo : the team goes as your best players go :

so far : Kobe 3 good games , 2 crap games
Pau : 2 ok games , 3 crap games ( that's the biggest surprise , he used to be VERY consistent in these latest playoffs runs)
LO: 2 good games, 1 ok game, 2 crap games

If it wasn't for Artest and Bynum consistent play , we would be down in this series
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 08:39:41 AM by wcsoldier »

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 01:16:03 PM »
You were how old, 8?!?

Anyway, even if lakers have trouble with Landry, the hornets missing heir second best player makes them a weaker team, period. At least last night, the real lakers showed up. I fully expect them to end he series in 6 now.  Lakers are just too deep and big they shoulda swept. 

12...whats the point, though? i been watchin basketball since i was born
and yes, we shoulda swept, but we're notorious for not showing up against weaker opponents...that's why the only laker fans who panicked were fans who don't understand the dynamic of the team. same fans who were panicking when we were tied 2-2 with oklahmoa last year. if u know the lakers, u know whatsup.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 01:24:59 PM »
You were how old, 8?!?

Anyway, even if lakers have trouble with Landry, the hornets missing heir second best player makes them a weaker team, period. At least last night, the real lakers showed up. I fully expect them to end he series in 6 now.  Lakers are just too deep and big they shoulda swept. 

and yes, we shoulda swept, but we're notorious for not showing up against weaker opponents...that's why the only laker fans who panicked were fans who don't understand the dynamic of the team. same fans who were panicking when we were tied 2-2 with oklahmoa last year. if u know the lakers, u know whatsup.

youre more of a jockstrap chewer then a fan

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 01:45:14 PM »
You were how old, 8?!?

LOL...i was goin 2 games when u were standin with ur family in the parkin lot of home depot, dicklicker.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2011, 02:35:55 PM »
The Lakers have been pretty good at closing out game 6s on the road, but I see this one going to game 7.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2011, 02:47:22 PM »
You were how old, 8?!?

LOL...i was goin 2 games when u were standin with ur family in the parkin lot of home depot, dicklicker.

lame boring racist comeback, you act like youre the only one whos been to a lakers game here ive been to them and more

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2011, 03:00:06 PM »
You were how old, 8?!?

lets stay on topic, if ur gonna diss lets keep it bball related.

lol shows how hairless this beaner is, wetback never posted here till the postseason.

literally gtfo this aint the g-spot, and this aint a place for free posts.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2011, 03:04:01 PM »
^lol at the chink who dont know shit ive been banned dumbass

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2011, 03:10:09 PM »
The Lakers have been pretty good at closing out game 6s on the road, but I see this one going to game 7.

u out ur mind

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2011, 03:11:07 PM »
^lol at the chink who dont know shit ive been banned dumbass

yes, your live revolves around me i should of known.

damn your loser.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2011, 12:38:53 AM »
we have to close it out in 6 ... Game 1 of the WCSF would be Monday , meaning 3 days of the rest which is important in the playoffs .. plus I think Mavs will win its series in 7 so will only have 1 day rest ... already gives you a huge advantage for Game 1