Author Topic: NFL Draft  (Read 314 times)

Lunatic

Re: NFL Draft
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 10:35:25 PM »
Hold on, wait up, take a step back.. The Philadelphia Eagles used a 1st round pick on a 27 year old dude who started playing Football one year ago?!? Dude is Canadian and was a firefighter, respect to him, but a 1st round pick?!? 8 years is the ceiling for this guy's career
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 10:38:32 PM »
Stupid pick by the Bengals. A.J. Green is going to be a star in this league. The next big name in WR's (along with Julio Jones) & they took him, even though they're stacked at the position. I know the two pretty boys are getting old, but A.J. is so unnecessary. Palmer already bitched & complained a couple of months ago how he's got 80 million in the bank & he's ready to retire. Carson's heart is OBVIOUSLY not in it. Shoulda went QB.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2011, 10:45:20 PM »
That was a touching Ingram interview after he got picked. Gotta love that; huge fan of his.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2011, 10:48:30 PM »
Stupid pick by the Bengals. A.J. Green is going to be a star in this league. The next big name in WR's (along with Julio Jones) & they took him, even though they're stacked at the position. I know the two pretty boys are getting old, but A.J. is so unnecessary. Palmer already bitched & complained a couple of months ago how he's got 80 million in the bank & he's ready to retire. Carson's heart is OBVIOUSLY not in it. Shoulda went QB.

Yeah, reminded me last year when bills took spiller with two young 1000 yard rushers on the team with holes everywhere else

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2011, 11:18:26 PM »

Yeah, reminded me last year when bills took spiller with two young 1000 yard rushers on the team with holes everywhere else

Yeah. They should have gone QB or O-Line.

Also, a huge surprise, Nick Fairley goes 13? Up until recently, he was projected to go number one.

A lot of risks with these QBs. & as much as it pains me to say this to Luna, the Titans got the best deal. Newton will suck. Gabbert is going to get eaten in Jacksonville & the Vikings missed their boat; so Ponder is fucked lol. I see Locker having the best chance of leading all those shitty teams the farthest.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2011, 11:22:31 PM »
A lot of risks with these QBs. & as much as it pains me to say this to Luna, the Titans got the best deal. Newton will suck. Gabbert is going to get eaten in Jacksonville & the Vikings missed their boat; so Ponder is fucked lol. I see Locker having the best chance of leading all those shitty teams the farthest.
:D appreciated  ;D

Titans GM said they're still in the move for a vet QB. Would be a good idea.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2011, 11:36:03 PM »
I still can't believe the Bengals picked A.J. Green.

I almost want to put money on them drafting Andy Dalton tomorrow. They HAVE to take a QB. It's a must lmao.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2011, 11:38:34 PM »
I still can't believe the Bengals picked A.J. Green.

I almost want to put money on them drafting Andy Dalton tomorrow. They HAVE to take a QB. It's a must lmao.
Like I said..4 teams in the market for a QB, 4 2nd round QB talents left. Wouldn't be shocked to see 4 QB's in the first 6 picks tomorrow.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2011, 11:43:39 PM »
The thing is, teams are forcing these qb picks. I honestly don't think any qb from this draft is going to do anything in the league

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2011, 11:46:25 PM »
The thing is, teams are forcing these qb picks. I honestly don't think any qb from this draft is going to do anything in the league

Yeah. No franchise players at the position this year.

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2011, 09:30:03 AM »

Yeah. No franchise players at the position this year.
I think the only one that was forced was Ponder. The Titans wanted Locker. No QB had gone in a few picks, and Tennessee took Locker comfortably. Jags traded up when Gabbert was there, they must have liked him. I think after that though, the Vikings freaked out and took Ponder at 12 with some fantastic players still on the board.

You really never know about franchise guys. Everyone loved the QB class of Young, Leinart & Cutler. Cutler went at 10 and people thought it was a massive reach; now those are other 2 have disappointed and Cutler turned out to be the best one.

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2011, 06:08:01 PM »
I'd be surprused if jets don't move up and pick ayers.
Pretty psyched Tennessee picked Ayers  8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2011, 08:11:50 PM »
I'm already predicting that Ryan Mallet will end up being seen as the steal of this draft class, more so because of where he'll be playing. I can't believe he fell so far.

Love the picks from my Bills thus far. They're showing some real faith in Fitz and I'm positive Wandstedt is hand picking these defensive guys because it was the Bills D that really let them down this year. Their o-line still needs a lot of work. Grabbing Tom Cable would have been a good move. But the Colts made a statement by going for back to back OTs.

I'm already excited for next year. Here's to Brady going down for '11 and Ryan Mallet winning a ring. Of course I'd even then expect Brady getting Superbowl MVP from the bench, or should I say beach?