Author Topic: Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan?!?!  (Read 742 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan?!?!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 06:56:22 PM »
lol, if the Lakers lose this year, that's right up Kobe's alley to rely on another great big man to carry his ass.

lol duncan carrying the lakers? in an impossible scenario where kobe isnt carrying the team on his back, it would be more gasol than duncan, even though gasols playing bad right now,

but duncans done carrying anytime, he doesnt even carry the spurs anymore.

Just a Kobe joke that dude needs the help. Although, it's not really a joke...he needs the help.
Unlike LeBron James.

Nobody said LeBron didn't. Then again, nobody said LeBron was better than Jordan either.
Not on dubcc, but you can find some crazy people on the Internet.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 09:12:32 AM »
lol, if the Lakers lose this year, that's right up Kobe's alley to rely on another great big man to carry his ass.

ROF@Duncan carrying Kobe. shoot urself in the face.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2011, 09:13:12 AM »
LMAO, Duncan wishes

When people laugh at Laker fans, youre what they stereotype a Laker fans as. There are some real fans on this site that actually try to give Laker fans a good name.

this has absolutely nothing to do with the post, nutrider.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2011, 09:31:27 AM »

Stop acting like after CP3 dominates you guys in the next two games, Kobe won't be screaming for Duncan to come to LA. Then when he does & wins, you'll say it was Kobe "leading the way", even though he'll score 19 PPG & seven other people will be averaging over 10 PPG lol.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2011, 09:51:58 AM »

Stop acting like after CP3 dominates you guys in the next two games, Kobe won't be screaming for Duncan to come to LA. Then when he does & wins, you'll say it was Kobe "leading the way", even though he'll score 19 PPG & seven other people will be averaging over 10 PPG lol.

more delusions from the sports section retard

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2011, 09:55:22 AM »
I admit, that's all speculation, not fact. Won't make that the centerpiece of my argument & tell you that "it's true, it 'will' happen".

But what is fact is that Kobe Bryant needs a strong force down low to win; been proven.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2011, 09:57:02 AM »
I admit, that's all speculation, not fact. Won't make that the centerpiece of my argument & tell you that "it's true, it 'will' happen".

But what is fact is that Kobe Bryant needs a strong force down low to win; been proven.

lmao, and now tell me who DOESN'T?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2011, 10:02:39 AM »

MJ. Bill Cartwright? Really?

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2011, 10:07:33 AM »

MJ. Bill Cartwright? Really?

how bout dennis rodman, the greatest rebounder in nba history, and the only person who could defend karl malone back in the 90s, dumbfuck.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2011, 10:11:44 AM »
^Jordan won before without him though...so he didn't need him. :stupid:

Where Kobe can't win more than 40 games without all-star caliber big men. :D

Even LeBron won 60 with just Big Z & V. :D

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2011, 10:18:43 AM »
^Jordan won before without him though...so he didn't need him. :stupid:

Where Kobe can't win more than 40 games without all-star caliber big men. :D

Even LeBron won 60 with just Big Z & V. :D

ok, so horace grant doesn't count as a strong force down low? pretty sure big-men who make the all-star squad are strong forces, retard.......and i dont wana hear ur sorry ass regular season accomplishments of lebron, i'm asking u what team WON A TITLE without a strong force down low. if u look down the list, there will be a whole lot more teams who did it with than without, dumbass. to discredit kobe for that just makes u look more like a retard than u already are (if possible).

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2011, 10:22:48 AM »
^Truth. However pretty embaressing how your big man leaves to go play with another dominating guard & wins a ring, while your best guard struggles to make the playoffs. Not a good look for the "who was better?" argument.

& Jordan made him an all-star.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2011, 10:24:44 AM »
^Truth. However pretty embaressing how your big man leaves to go play with another dominating guard & wins a ring, while your best guard struggles to make the playoffs. Not a good look for the "who was better?" argument.

& Jordan made him an all-star.

shaq won a title as a second-fiddle post-kobe....kobe did it as the main guy...*in a retarded voice* i wonder who did better? hmmmm???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2011, 10:43:33 AM »
Kobe did it with a far more stacked team post-Shaq. What's your point? Danny Granger could almost win a title in LA playing Kobe's roll lmfao.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2011, 01:00:44 PM »
Kobe did it with a far more stacked team post-Shaq. What's your point? Danny Granger could almost win a title in LA playing Kobe's roll lmfao.

kobe had a more stacked team than shaq? lmao. shaq had lebron and nash as teammates, 2 multiple-time mvps...when has kobe played with an mvp caliber player post-shaq? fuck danny granger.. jerry stackhouse could lead these lakers to a threepeat, dont u think?

someone shoot this idiot.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 01:03:58 PM by NIKCC »