Poll

damn, son

yes
5 (83.3%)
no
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Did u know Kobe could still dunk on mufuckaz like this?  (Read 1921 times)

Sccit

Did u know Kobe could still dunk on mufuckaz like this?
« on: April 27, 2011, 04:10:13 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wvuq2EXgs98" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Wvuq2EXgs98</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/u932Noum2N8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/u932Noum2N8</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Did u know Kobe could still dunk on mufuckaz like this?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 04:30:52 PM »
LOL, like I said, just a year or so back you straight up told me Kobe is hands down a better dunker than LeBron. I'm pretty sure LeBron is an elite dunker, meaning you think Kobe is elite amongst the elite.

I don't feel like digging it up, but you said it. Now the "best dunker in the NBA" lost his leaping ability after a year. :D

You've reached new lows. But it's the playoffs, "Impossible is nothing".

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 11:34:20 PM »
^^^^ Kobe in his athletic prime was a better dunker than Lebron , way more variety in his dunks ... Bron has INSANE athletic skills but he has like 3-4 dunks in his repertoire

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 06:21:54 AM »
^^^^ Kobe in his athletic prime was a better dunker than Lebron , way more variety in his dunks ... Bron has INSANE athletic skills but he has like 3-4 dunks in his repertoire

Cool story, bro.

Bottom line, Kobe is what...a year on the decline from his prime? "Can he still dunk"?  ::)

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 09:10:12 AM »
LOL, like I said, just a year or so back you straight up told me Kobe is hands down a better dunker than LeBron. I'm pretty sure LeBron is an elite dunker, meaning you think Kobe is elite amongst the elite.

I don't feel like digging it up, but you said it. Now the "best dunker in the NBA" lost his leaping ability after a year. :D

You've reached new lows. But it's the playoffs, "Impossible is nothing".

lebron is a horrible dunker, wtf u talkin about...theres a reason why he dodged the dunk contest, and that's cuz he only got 1 dunk in his arsenal............stfu and stop hating, kobe is goin' on 32 and already has the 2 best dunks of the playoffs. suck a nut.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 09:39:35 AM »
LOL. Being a good dunker has nothing to do with flash unless it's in a contest. It's all about leaping ability & actually being able to dunk at will.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9-9TAoPPgKQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9-9TAoPPgKQ</a>

All of those prove he's one of the best dunkers. Your dumbass would think that "the flashiness" (something completely opinionated & something you can't prove) is what makes a good dunker. The game isn't built on dunk contests, kid.

Scoring points by flying down the baseline & dunking over somebody is the sign of a good dunker. Considering most of Howard's & Griffin's dunks are the same power dunks in the posts, I guess that lack of being flashy, makes them "horrible" dunkers; despite being 7 foot & freakisly athletic. :D

Or is it that Dwight put on a cape & Blake jumped over a car that they are "amazing" dunkers? Because you know they each pull that one out every couple of games or so. ::)

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 09:48:33 AM »
looks like nba titles aint the only titles kobe has on lebron...

dunking titles:

kobe-1
lebron-0

end thread, dumbshit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 09:50:11 AM »
Smart dodge, my man. ;)

No reason to look like any more of a moron.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 09:50:38 AM »
u want a real reply, dumbfuck?

yes, being a good dunker has a whole lot to do with flash, u damn idiot...take a look at dr. j, michael jordan, and dominique wilkins....all the best dunkers. and why? because they had finesse up in that shit. unlike the "great" dunkers of today...blake griffin and dwight howard couldn't hold dr. j and dominique wilkins' jockstraps.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 06:04:34 AM »
those are horrible dunks. one handed, regular shit. nothing flashy, no spin-move, nothing. just horrible. two horrible dunks.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 10:09:50 AM »
u want a real reply, dumbfuck?

yes, being a good dunker has a whole lot to do with flash, u damn idiot...take a look at dr. j, michael jordan, and dominique wilkins....all the best dunkers. and why? because they had finesse up in that shit. unlike the "great" dunkers of today...blake griffin and dwight howard couldn't hold dr. j and dominique wilkins' jockstraps.

You're an idiot. Couldn't hold their jockstraps in what? A dunk contest? Like I said, being a flashy dunker has nothing to do with being a good dunker. It's not what you can do on a fast break, it's what you can do to score in the halfcourt. That's being a good dunker. Driving down the lane & throwing one down over somebody is being a good dunker. LeBron & Griffin fly over people. You're such a hater because they're in the same conversation as Kobe, that's fucking pathetic.

Now I'm not taking away from anybody you mentioned, because they can all dunk amazing too; Kobe included. But the others aren't bad dunkers lol.

Mietek23

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 10:32:04 AM »
2 good dunks from Kobe and that's it. You guys need to take a deep breath outside instead on going on with this Kobe vs. Lebron bs.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 11:42:56 AM »
those are horrible dunks. one handed, regular shit. nothing flashy, no spin-move, nothing. just horrible. two horrible dunks.

LMAO...7 foot dirk nowitzki couldn't throw it down on okafor like that if his life depended on it. kobe jumped from the dotted line and threw it down in okafor's face. better than the dunk that won the slam dunk contest this year......and the second dunk was left handed, on landry. horrible? rofl
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 11:46:13 AM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 11:44:12 AM »

yes, being a good dunker has a whole lot to do with flash, u damn idiot...take a look at dr. j, michael jordan, and dominique wilkins....all the best dunkers. and why? because they had finesse up in that shit.
Like I said, being a flashy dunker has nothing to do with being a good dunker.\

kill urself

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 01:26:18 PM »
Your internet beef should stay in your childish and no life section i.e the G Spot ... yep Nik says ridiculous related B-Ball things but he has some  knowledge ... postin ridiculous things just for the sake of going back to him is lame