Author Topic: Aite, WTF is going on NOW at DBA?  (Read 978 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Aite, WTF is going on NOW at DBA?
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2011, 11:36:28 AM »
He did not go through my account lol. He had his own account that was invisible that Petey knew about, just didn't tell any of you guys until he was furious I was named admin lol.

And I didn't know about all the deleted things, so I guess "my bad" for that lol. I just thought it was the main things that were about him. & no, as admin all I did was fuck around with my own karma. Other than that, I never deleted anything, removed anything, at all. Even before that when I was just mod of a section, I never deleted anything lmfao. Now you're just using assumptions against me lmao. Petey PM'd me about the admin thing & I said all I am going to do as admin is sit there & prove that being admin is the easiest thing ever & you don't have to do anything. That cactus guy would make changed & I'd sit there and laugh at how you people struggle with this. "Shockingly" two days after that, the site was in shambles lol.

& like I asked, outside of Tanner things, what was posted on DBA that would get deleted here?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2011, 11:40:20 AM »
^lol, at the end of the day you're all wrong. That's what you have to understand. It's not Tanner-defense, it's calling you all herbs.

Now go run & tell Tanner I was talking shit about him. *hint, hint* ;)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2011, 12:06:43 PM »
At the end of the day, tanners a Faggot. He's a hypocrite and he himself ruined Dba. Many have already stated if he had just let the whole thing blow over it would have been fine. But he acted like a bitch. Getting emotional and butthurt and abusing his power. The dude took more L's then Joe budden, Charles Hamilton and young berg combined. His e career is over. He can only blame himself

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2011, 01:38:33 PM »
LMAO @ this thread.
where are all the dba supporters like dumbtwo,sikotic and the other fags ?  :D
there having a circle jerk in cali swag

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2011, 05:40:50 PM »
At the end of the day, tanners a Faggot. He's a hypocrite and he himself ruined Dba. Many have already stated if he had just let the whole thing blow over it would have been fine. But he acted like a bitch. Getting emotional and butthurt and abusing his power. The dude took more L's then Joe budden, Charles Hamilton and young berg combined. His e career is over. He can only blame himself

To an extent, I agree.

However, everybody bitching over nothing was saddening. After he deleted everything roughly a month ago, nothing has been wrong since. The rest is just speculation. The only reason I'm even here going against most of these people is because everybody comes across as geniunely angry that Tanner was still overseeing them. It was like "Oh, we shitted on him & now he's still there? Alright, we're leaving". Some herb shit, in my opinion.

& as far as me and the Ben alias go, he's just still running his mouth. Our back & forth's aren't even about DBA or Tanner lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2011, 05:48:33 PM »
lol this whole thing is pathetic, and lol at "they get a pass cuz their girls", who gives fuck its the internet you sorry bunches of shits. and the whole thing of tanners "e-girlfriend" as pathetic as it is you guys got all into it.

that shits beyond pathetic.

and gaydc how  da hell are you gonna say that tanner initiating in gaysex is gonna blow over? dudes life is over considering how much time wasted and intimate "e-relationships" he had.

if u think that shits gonna blow over, than your damn well suspect cuz thats gay as fuck.

and i cant BELIEVE that faggot tanner said "most people had gay encounters" nigga shut the fuck up no regular dude has homosexual intercourse. this dude was so desperate he got his cocked sucked by a dude FOR AN INTERNET GIRL FIREND

tanner cannot defend himself nor can anyone defend him, he fucked/fell off hard.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2011, 05:51:06 PM »
I think myself and a few others were under the impression that a deal was made between Petey and Tanner that resulted in Tanner was gonna drop back and that Petey was running the show. Nobody wanted to post there if Tanner was running it because he couldn't handle the fact that people were making fun of his situation. I got no problems with Tanner and he coulda continued to post on DBA, but not as an admin. Binx got dissed hard. Quiet Lyric (can't remember how its spelled) got dissed hard. Ikke, Blasphemy and others got dissed and nothing happened. I understand Tanner's situation was touchy to say the least, but you can't flip out like that when its your turn to be made fun of. Who's to say it wouldn't of happened the next time someone said something negative towards him?

I wouldn't of even came back the second time around if I knew Tanner had control of the forum. Nothing against him, but I can't respect the way he ran the shit towards the end. Those are my 2 cents. It's done and over. Time to move on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2011, 07:40:52 PM »
dude got his cock sucked by his "gay friend" to impress his internet girlfriend.

thats as low as it gets, enuff said.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2011, 09:59:18 PM »

To an extent, I agree.

However, everybody bitching over nothing was saddening. After he deleted everything roughly a month ago, nothing has been wrong since. The rest is just speculation. The only reason I'm even here going against most of these people is because everybody comes across as geniunely angry that Tanner was still overseeing them. It was like "Oh, we shitted on him & now he's still there? Alright, we're leaving". Some herb shit, in my opinion.

He's already shown himself to be worse than Jome. We left dubcc in the first place to get rid of modding. Why the fuck should we still be putting up with him having admin power?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2011, 12:16:20 AM »

To an extent, I agree.

He's already shown himself to be worse than Jome. We left dubcc in the first place to get rid of modding. Why the fuck should we still be putting up with him having admin power?

But you weren't "putting up with him". Like I said, it's been almost a whole month since the thing & for a month there were no complaints lol.

My take on it (just an opinion) is that some of you guys were really upset that somebody who got shitted on harder than almost anyone we know was in control. & it's so hypocritical. You say you won't tolertate such moderation, yet you won't leave this site. That's why I keep telling you guys it's not nothing to do with Tanner or DBA. It's some of you guys looking so stupid over this lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2011, 12:41:55 AM »

To an extent, I agree.

But you weren't "putting up with him". Like I said, it's been almost a whole month since the thing & for a month there were no complaints lol.

My take on it (just an opinion) is that some of you guys were really upset that somebody who got shitted on harder than almost anyone we know was in control. & it's so hypocritical. You say you won't tolertate such moderation, yet you won't leave this site. That's why I keep telling you guys it's not nothing to do with Tanner or DBA. It's some of you guys looking so stupid over this lol.

We came back to DBA under the impression that Tanner was selling it to Petey and relinquishing control. It turned out that wasn't the case and that Tanner kept control and was using you as a figurehead. So we bailed for good. What's so hard to understand about that?

We are back at dubcc because this is where we originally came from and this is the site everyone knows. Plus the fact that Jome unbanned a bunch of people and hasn't deleted every thread poking fun at Tanner. This is purgatory while we wait for another site where a nazi won't be mod.

Seriously, stop being a bitch cham. This is obvious to everyone else here. You're just getting emotional and riding for your boy. Maybe if I convince Budden to tweet "Fuck Tanner" you'll stop acting hurt.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2011, 12:48:24 AM »
^What are you talking about? lol. Nobody has left this site & you guys have been bitching for years about the modding.

& like I said, a solid month has gone by & nothing happened on DBA. So Jome gets a pass for being chill for two weeks, but a month has gone by at DBA & just knowing Tanner was there was inexcusable? Makes no sense lol.

This is more me calling you guys out & you not having a straight answer so you run to "stop being a bitch, blah blah blah". Yeah, it's "obvious to everyone else" because I'm going against the grain here..lol.

So I'm not defending anybody. I don't even see how I could defend DBA when it's not even real anymore lolll. I'm not making statements, I'm asking questions & you don't have an answer because the real answer is pure hypocrisy lol.

EDIT: So yeah, the question still remains. Why leave there due to over-modding & not have left here years ago? lol. You keep playing the feelings card for me, but since it seems you only left because the higher power over there was somebody you didn't like, you're actually upset...to the point of leaving lol.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 12:50:22 AM by Chamillitary Click, literally. »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2011, 01:52:05 PM »
wow you're dense. I answered everything you just said in the post you were replying to

We came back to DBA under the impression that Tanner was selling it to Petey and relinquishing control. It turned out that wasn't the case and that Tanner kept control and was using you as a figurehead. So we bailed for good. What's so hard to understand about that?

We are back at dubcc because this is where we originally came from and this is the site everyone knows. Plus the fact that Jome unbanned a bunch of people and hasn't deleted every thread poking fun at Tanner. This is purgatory while we wait for another site where a nazi won't be mod.

Seriously, stop being a bitch cham. This is obvious to everyone else here. You're just getting emotional and riding for your boy. Maybe if I convince Budden to tweet "Fuck Tanner" you'll stop acting hurt.

There's no point to a "site without modding" if the admin is a nazi mod. Stop crying about it.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 01:53:56 PM by SPICE TWO »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2011, 04:21:14 PM »
No, dick. I understand you came back here NOW that there is no more DBA. But why didn't you all just leave this website years ago? It was worse than Tanner ever was for years lol.

DUBYA CNN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2011, 06:20:03 PM »
Kamillitarykiss be ignorin da fact Tanner was movin threadz bout him to tha mod section this pazt week