7 (36.8%)
Mavs in 5
0 (0%)
Mavs in 6
0 (0%)
Mavs in 7
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: 2nd Round 2011: Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks.  (Read 4959 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: 2nd Round 2011: Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks.
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2011, 01:23:08 AM »
Excution down the stretch is the difference in this series ... Mavs are movin the ball while we stopped running what was working for us the whole game i.e pick n rolls and going to Drew inside ... to play some Kobe iso at the top of the key , just stupid ... but why I am posting this anyways , y'all only interested in Kobe legacy and clowning Nik

Citizen-Y

« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2011, 04:12:27 AM »
on the real, this is the end of Kobe.  he'll never win that 6th ring unless he leaves to a better team.

Kobe does not need to leave, idiot. LA is the hottest destination for any big free agent....word on the streets is Dwight is comin 2 LA. if we get swept, i want Pau traded. I will be perfectly fine with a new twin tower combination of Dwight+Bynum.

lmao u think Bum-knee is gonna play second fiddle to title-less Howard?

thats assumin Howard is coward enough to run to LA.....and willing to play with old ass guys like Kobe and Lamar

So Kobe is gonna ride the coattails of a dominant big man to a title, where have I heard this before??

He's been doing it his whole career.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2011, 08:13:08 AM »
Excution down the stretch is the difference in this series ... Mavs are movin the ball while we stopped running what was working for us the whole game i.e pick n rolls and going to Drew inside ... to play some Kobe iso at the top of the key , just stupid ...

But who's fault is that?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2011, 09:15:24 AM »
saw this at the bar last night, alotta laker fans walking out pissed the hell off.

I think magic hit it on the head earlier this year (whom sold his share of the lakers while the gettin was still good) he said "This is an older team, there is less margin for error now"

Points are harder to come by, kobe isn't going into the paint because he knows the Mav's are long and they will swat his shit King James style into the bleachers. He only had
1 FREETHROW ATTEMPT!!

Lakers had an 8 pt lead and then started chuckin up jump shots going away from Andrew Bynum.

IDK why everyone is looking at Gasol funny, this guy has been coasting all yr and visibly lost a step.

Lakers shouldnt even get out of bed the next game, they should just lay in a hole and throw dirt on themselves. its over son hand over the wheel bitches!! daddys home!! MIAMI HEAT 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016 NBA CHAMPIONS yall saw the smoke machine ceremony at the beginning of the season muhahahah  :P

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2011, 10:45:28 AM »
sorry wcsoldier, youre the only one who bothers to make some real basketball posts right now, must be a hard time going along with your team on the verge of a sweep. but im too happy to make some real basketball posts right now.

what i wanna say is this: yall niggas be talking shit like the lakers were soooo bad that sweeping them doesnt mean anything or something. being up 3-0 with 2 road wins does mean a lot, even if they lost a step. mavs are legit title contenders now, yall niggas forget how hard the dallas bigs can make it for lebron and wade driving to the hoop and how good dallas is at forcing the other team to shoot the ball. james and wade arent great jump shooters, and with haslem out, noone can guard dirk. don't crown the heat just yet, only because the lakers look very vulnerable.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

theremedy360

« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2011, 10:57:11 AM »
sorry wcsoldier, youre the only one who bothers to make some real basketball posts right now, must be a hard time going along with your team on the verge of a sweep. but im too happy to make some real basketball posts right now.

what i wanna say is this: yall niggas be talking shit like the lakers were soooo bad that sweeping them doesnt mean anything or something. being up 3-0 with 2 road wins does mean a lot, even if they lost a step. mavs are legit title contenders now, yall niggas forget how hard the dallas bigs can make it for lebron and wade driving to the hoop and how good dallas is at forcing the other team to shoot the ball. james and wade arent great jump shooters, and with haslem out, noone can guard dirk. don't crown the heat just yet, only because the lakers look very vulnerable.

At this point I would still pick most other playoff teams over the Mavs, but after seeing how well they've been playing against LA I guess anything is possible.

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2011, 02:02:48 PM »
LOL @ NIK. Demanding trades for Kobe. Then talking shit about LeBron getting some players to play with.

You need to kill yourself.

well, it's obvious we're not gunna win with Pau playin like this...Kobe has already won rings as the main option, idiot, he has nothing more to prove. this is about the Lakers, not Kobe. suck a fat dick, groupie.

Sccit

« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2011, 02:07:40 PM »
on the real, this is the end of Kobe.  he'll never win that 6th ring unless he leaves to a better team.

Kobe does not need to leave, idiot. LA is the hottest destination for any big free agent....word on the streets is Dwight is comin 2 LA. if we get swept, i want Pau traded. I will be perfectly fine with a new twin tower combination of Dwight+Bynum.

thats assumin Howard is coward enough to run to LA.....and willing to play with old ass guys like Kobe and Lamar

So Kobe is gonna ride the coattails of a dominant big man to a title, where have I heard this before??

Dwight can't win alone, obviously...and Kobe is no longer at a stage in his career where he can single-handedly win titles. If no supporting player on the Lakers plays at an all-star level during these playoffs, we would be dumb to keep this team in tact. Even Jordan was never able to do that...Magic had Kareem, the greatest center to ever play. Only dumb groupies such as urself use the "riding the cottails" excuse, cuz they know the Lakers always gunna be great, no matter what...we don't rebuild, we re-invent.

Sccit

« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2011, 02:08:20 PM »

Another joke of a poster..........

Sccit

« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2011, 02:10:26 PM »
saw this at the bar last night, alotta laker fans walking out pissed the hell off.

I think magic hit it on the head earlier this year (whom sold his share of the lakers while the gettin was still good) he said "This is an older team, there is less margin for error now"

Points are harder to come by, kobe isn't going into the paint because he knows the Mav's are long and they will swat his shit King James style into the bleachers. He only had
1 FREETHROW ATTEMPT!!

Lakers had an 8 pt lead and then started chuckin up jump shots going away from Andrew Bynum.

IDK why everyone is looking at Gasol funny, this guy has been coasting all yr and visibly lost a step.

Lakers shouldnt even get out of bed the next game, they should just lay in a hole and throw dirt on themselves. its over son hand over the wheel bitches!! daddys home!! MIAMI HEAT 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016 NBA CHAMPIONS yall saw the smoke machine ceremony at the beginning of the season muhahahah  :P

Gasol was great in the regular season...he hasn't hit his season average yet in the playoffs, and that's through 9 games. nobody ever won a ring with their primary big shooting at a 40% clip. Anyways, the series aint over yet.

Sccit

« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2011, 02:11:48 PM »

guess u havent been readin my posts.....but yea, if dallas takes the lakers out, they deserve to win the title. and i do believe they have a good shot.

« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2011, 02:42:03 PM »

Dwight can't win alone, obviously...and Kobe is no longer at a stage in his career where he can single-handedly win titles. If no supporting player on the Lakers plays at an all-star level during these playoffs, we would be dumb to keep this team in tact. Even Jordan was never able to do that...Magic had Kareem, the greatest center to ever play. Only dumb groupies such as urself use the "riding the cottails" excuse, cuz they know the Lakers always gunna be great, no matter what...we don't rebuild, we re-invent.

Groupies are people who follow a celebrity......fans of them. So wtf are you talkin about? You are the last person who could call ANYONE a groupie.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Citizen-Y

« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2011, 03:14:06 PM »

Another joke of a poster..........

Truth stings like a motherfucker.

« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2011, 03:58:31 PM »

I give Kobe credit for being the leader on these last two titles. But yeah, obviously the first three were Shaq's Lakers.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2011, 04:29:52 PM »
did NIK just say DWIGHT can't win alone?

sounds like Kobe to me
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens