7 (36.8%)
Mavs in 5
0 (0%)
Mavs in 6
0 (0%)
Mavs in 7
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: 2nd Round 2011: Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks.  (Read 4960 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: 2nd Round 2011: Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks.
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 02:08:20 AM »
Wow, I leave my house thinking LA won, then driving back from my friends house I hear they choked it away, ouch.

imo, when kobe drove it in during the last seconds he should of finished, that turnover was the killer. no doubt in my mind if we hadnt turned it over at that possession we would of won.

Kobe is turning the ball over down the stretch nearly every single game this year ... and he had a very good look to win it ... not very clutch this year ... Pau mentality weaknesses doesn't help either ... the fuck was that weak attempt blocked by Chandler and his foul on Dirk  :-X

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 03:15:52 AM »
Wow, I leave my house thinking LA won, then driving back from my friends house I hear they choked it away, ouch.

imo, when kobe drove it in during the last seconds he should of finished, that turnover was the killer. no doubt in my mind if we hadnt turned it over at that possession we would of won.

Kobe is turning the ball over down the stretch nearly every single game this year ... and he had a very good look to win it ... not very clutch this year ... Pau mentality weaknesses doesn't help either ... the fuck was that weak attempt blocked by Chandler and his foul on Dirk  :-X

i wouldnt as go as for as not clutch...

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 06:19:58 AM »
Kobe isn't clutch! :D

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2011, 06:35:51 AM »

He went 3 of 7 in the 4th , couple of bad shots and a costly TO ... shit happens ... the 3pt was definetely makeable though

Last time your hero went for the win , his shot around the rim almost broke the backboard ...  Nice 1st game for Bron as 2nd fiddle to Wade  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 06:38:12 AM »
^If you think LeBron was second fiddle, I'll take your word for it. You saw quite a bit of that ten years ago. :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 06:42:53 AM »
But yeah seriously, 22 points, 5 boards, 5 assists, 2 steals & 2 blocks..LeBron sucks.

Wade was phenominal though. & James Jones took points from LeBron, but this is what he wanted. He took a pay cut & had to deal with Kobe stans telling him be is Kobe in 2002 in exchange for players who can hit shots & win.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 06:48:30 AM »
I'm just messing around lol ... of course Kobe was second fiddle to Shaq .. you know the difference between me and most of the others posters here .. I'm a Lakers fan , they are Kobe fans ... 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 06:49:31 AM »
+1. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 08:22:24 AM »
lol nikcc, the lakers got like 10 bogus free throws at the end of the 1st half.. dirk got fouled 2 times in the 4th, no calls... don't complain just cause kobe ain't as clutch as you'd like him to be.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 10:42:37 AM »
lol nikcc, the lakers got like 10 bogus free throws at the end of the 1st half.. dirk got fouled 2 times in the 4th, no calls... don't complain just cause kobe ain't as clutch as you'd like him to be.

Personal fouls
Mavs   - 17
Lakers - 12

FT's attempted (and 2 of the Mavs FT's were when LA had to foul on purpose)

Mavs   - 11
Lakers - 20

lol@ Scittles complaining about refs when his team benefited from the refs. Talk about making excuses..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2011, 02:13:14 PM »
the refs have nothing to do with this loss ... Lakers already lost the game twice between these plays:

- when we let the Mavs come back in the game after bein up 16, by chucking long shots = long rebounds = Mavs getting baskets in transition , we couldn't do a worse job at not controlling the tempo of the game

- Lakers up 7 at the start of the 4th , reserves playing with no purpose offensively , weak D and Phil leaving them on the floor until the 6 min mark ...  ::)  the REGULAR SEASON IS OVER PHIL , A (INEFFECTIVE) BENCH IS SUPPOSED TO PLAY LESS MINUTES

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2011, 03:10:12 PM »
the refs have nothing to do with this loss ... Lakers already lost the game twice between these plays:

- when we let the Mavs come back in the game after bein up 16, by chucking long shots = long rebounds = Mavs getting baskets in transition , we couldn't do a worse job at not controlling the tempo of the game

- Lakers up 7 at the start of the 4th , reserves playing with no purpose offensively , weak D and Phil leaving them on the floor until the 6 min mark ...  ::)  the REGULAR SEASON IS OVER PHIL , A (INEFFECTIVE) BENCH IS SUPPOSED TO PLAY LESS MINUTES

yea i dont understand why they didnt put kobe and pau in earlier, i was screaming for him to put them in. fucking fuck fuck

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2011, 04:30:58 PM »

yea i dont understand why they didnt put kobe and pau in earlier, i was screaming for him to put them in. fucking fuck fuck

You mean Phil
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2011, 08:04:45 AM »

like i said, not complaining, but if it's a foul on one end, it's a foul on the other....u know it, as well. but like i said, that's not why we lost....we lost because phil played the fucking bench for half of the 4th quarter lmao. come on, now, kobe with 35 minutes? hilarious....kobe plays the whole 4th quarter, and we win. he had 30 points through three quarters, and was the only legit offensive option for the lakers. what happens next? he sits until the 6 minute mark of the 4th....lmfao@"not clutch"....some "laker fans" are hilarious. that shot goes down, and kobe is untouchable....he misses it, and he's all of a sudden not clutch.....fickle fucks, learn some basketball. :-X

teecee

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2011, 10:14:09 AM »
Kobe stays missig game winners in be Playoffs
, but at least this one actually had a chance to go down and was a good shot. 

Either way, lakers are not losing to the soft ass Mavs so no stress.  Kobe can, and likely will, miss a few more game winning shots in the Playoffs but it won't stop lakers from at least getting to the finals

One thing I'll say about Kobe; dude has no conscious.  He can live with the consequences of missing the big shots, which he does more
Than anyone else in MBA history likely.  Of course, the law of averages
Says he might be clutch next game