7 (36.8%)
Mavs in 5
0 (0%)
Mavs in 6
0 (0%)
Mavs in 7
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: 2nd Round 2011: Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks.  (Read 4961 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: 2nd Round 2011: Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks.
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2011, 10:28:27 AM »
Kobe stays missig game winners in be Playoffs
, but at least this one actually had a chance to go down and was a good shot. 

Either way, lakers are not losing to the soft ass Mavs so no stress.  Kobe can, and likely will, miss a few more game winning shots in the Playoffs but it won't stop lakers from at least getting to the finals

One thing I'll say about Kobe; dude has no conscious.  He can live with the consequences of missing the big shots, which he does more
Than anyone else in MBA history likely.  Of course, the law of averages
Says he might be clutch next game

Phil fucked up by not bringing him back in earlier.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2011, 12:35:15 PM »

Either way, lakers are not losing to the soft ass Mavs so no stress.  Kobe can, and likely will, miss a few more game winning shots in the Playoffs but it won't stop lakers from at least getting to the finals

One thing I'll say about Kobe; dude has no conscious.  He can live with the consequences of missing the big shots, which he does more

kobe had a great game and all u can concentrate on is the last desperation shot he missed.....try tellin me u dont sound like a hater lmao. focus on what actually went wrong, and that's kobe not playing enough minutes via phil's rotations. plus, kobe just made a shot like that against sacramento a few weeks back to gain homecourt advantage over dallas, i never saw u posting about that one.......

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2011, 12:44:08 PM »
kobe had a great game and all u can concentrate on is the last desperation shot he missed
Would you say the same thing if it was LeBron missed the final shot?

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2011, 12:44:44 PM »
kobe had a great game and all u can concentrate on is the last desperation shot he missed
Would you say the same thing if it was LeBron missed the final shot?

lebron is scared to take final shots...everyone know that, bitchboy

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2011, 01:55:47 PM »

kobe had a great game and all u can concentrate on is the last desperation shot he missed.....try tellin me u dont sound like a hater lmao. focus on what actually went wrong, and that's kobe not playing enough minutes via phil's rotations. plus, kobe just made a shot like that against sacramento a few weeks back to gain homecourt advantage over dallas, i never saw u posting about that one.......

It wasnt a desperation shot, he got a good look. But he was playing well, and its the playoffs....Phil fucked up.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2011, 02:03:13 PM »

It wasnt a desperation shot, he got a good look. But he was playing well, and its the playoffs....Phil fucked up.

any shot u have to take with under 5 seconds is a desperation shot...lakers were in a desperate situation, hence being a desperation shot. not saying it wasn't a good look, but it most definitely was rushed under the circumstances. regardless, the shot is not why the game was lost. phil's cockiness was a big part of it, along with other factors (pau's pussy play, our guards off the bench not distributing properly, bynum not owning in the post, etc.)

teecee

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2011, 05:44:02 PM »
NIK has Kobe ever been even a little responsible for a loss? Has he ever done anything wrong in your eyes? When lakers win, it's all him to you, and when the lose it's everyone else.  And I never said Kobe doesn't hit big shots, I just said he misses more than anyone else, and in the last two playoff years he's been off. 

Whatever, lakers gonna destroy Mavs tonight, they won't need heroics at the end of the game

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2011, 05:47:15 PM »
NIK has Kobe ever been even a little responsible for a loss? Has he ever done anything wrong in your eyes? When lakers win, it's all him to you, and when the lose it's everyone else.  And I never said Kobe doesn't hit big shots, I just said he misses more than anyone else, and in the last two playoff years he's been off. 

I've tried this before. Its pretty creepy how NIK isnt able to admit anything wrong with Kobe.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2011, 06:18:22 PM »
lol, now the rules change because Kobe missed one.

Considering it's "desperation", I guess all of Kobe's game winning buzzer beaters don't count for him being clutch. It's just pure luck at that point, in such a "desperate" situation.

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2011, 06:22:00 PM »
lol, now the rules change because Kobe missed one.

Considering it's "desperation", I guess all of Kobe's game winning buzzer beaters don't count for him being clutch. It's just pure luck at that point, in such a "desperate" situation.

A Hail Mary = Desperation
A 3/4 court heave = Desperation
Annnndd....a good look from three by Kobe Bryant = Desperation (wow...)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2011, 06:23:47 PM »
The rules of last shots change depending on the player, duh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2011, 06:24:23 PM »
Weren't all of LeBron's misses this year, within the last ten seconds of the game? But his domination for three quarters, eleven mintues & fifty seconds don't count lol.

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2011, 06:25:29 PM »

I would hate to consider it a "Desperation" shot when my favorite player gets a good look at the buzzer. That means he would have had to been lucky for it to go in.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2011, 06:46:39 PM »

I would hate to consider it a "Desperation" shot when my favorite player gets a good look at the buzzer. That means he would have had to been lucky for it to go in.

Hence why the buzzer beaters shouldn't count towards him lol.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2011, 06:47:48 PM »
You 2 are just jealous that your teams got knocked out in the first round. ;D