7 (36.8%)
Mavs in 5
0 (0%)
Mavs in 6
0 (0%)
Mavs in 7
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: 2nd Round 2011: Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks.  (Read 4955 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 2nd Round 2011: Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks.
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2011, 09:10:46 PM »
i got Lakers in 6. who u going with?

lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2011, 11:29:10 PM »
never was a fan of blake, i knew we fucked up when we traded farmar, i dont see why we made so many changes to a 2 time championship team, when we made so many offseason trades i knew we were in for it.

we should of kept farmar, and we should of kept mbenga and powell because obviously they were bigger factors in practice as pau is not as effecient as last year. matt barnes was cool, but id still rather have t-mac as a back up sf than barnes, t-mac isnt young any more but can make plays, create his own shot, and play d if he wanted to.

and wow brown is just fukcing horrible. sasha 2.0

it was farmar's choice to leave.....same with ariza. sasha, mbenga, and powell were the only ones who we willingly got rid of, and they're not difference makers...barnes was good 2 start the season, but he came back from injury and lost his spot in the rotation, so he's been hella rusty...t-mac woulda been nice right about now. steve blake seemed legit, up until he came to town. simply not a triangle point guard. i agree, farmar>>>blake. shanon=sasha...not lookin' good, but shit aint over. barnes can still step it up in ron's absence and there was a time where shannon was a promising guard for us, so hopefully he can find it...blake seems to have good games once in a while, as well, so i'm not gunna totally write him off either,

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2011, 12:24:07 AM »
never was a fan of blake, i knew we fucked up when we traded farmar, i dont see why we made so many changes to a 2 time championship team, when we made so many offseason trades i knew we were in for it.

we should of kept farmar, and we should of kept mbenga and powell because obviously they were bigger factors in practice as pau is not as effecient as last year. matt barnes was cool, but id still rather have t-mac as a back up sf than barnes, t-mac isnt young any more but can make plays, create his own shot, and play d if he wanted to.

it was farmar's choice to leave.....same with ariza. sasha, mbenga, and powell were the only ones who we willingly got rid of, and they're not difference makers...barnes was good 2 start the season, but he came back from injury and lost his spot in the rotation, so he's been hella rusty...t-mac woulda been nice right about now. steve blake seemed legit, up until he came to town. simply not a triangle point guard. i agree, farmar>>>blake. shanon=sasha...not lookin' good, but shit aint over. barnes can still step it up in ron's absence and there was a time where shannon was a promising guard for us, so hopefully he can find it...blake seems to have good games once in a while, as well, so i'm not gunna totally write him off either,

dude passes up so many open 3 point shots, its fucking ridiculous. wtf did we get him here for, i mean goddamn he had so many good looks, fisher would of made those, farmar, shit even brown would of made those open 3's.

mbenga and powell were better for gasol in practice, this year shows

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2011, 12:28:39 AM »

dude passes up so many open 3 point shots, its fucking ridiculous. wtf did we get him here for, i mean goddamn he had so many good looks, fisher would of made those, farmar, shit even brown would of made those open 3's.

mbenga and powell were better for gasol in practice, this year shows

cant really judge practice....gasol was fine all year long, he's just been awful in the playoffs. he hasn't hit his season average ONCE. insane. word on the streets is it's all over a bitch that dumped him...if thats the case, he's a bigger faggot than most of the posters on wcc.

theremedy360

« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2011, 01:35:58 AM »
If the Thunder go further in the playoffs then the Lakers then Dubcc can officially place TheRemedy360 on suicide watch.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2011, 08:51:24 AM »
hey NIK didn't you say Farmar would be better than Lebron?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mietek23

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2011, 09:17:09 AM »

lol

dexter

« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2011, 09:25:05 AM »
Lakers in 7, both Cuban and Jackson get fined due to comments to the media.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2011, 11:37:33 AM »
^^^^ if we end up losing , I'd like Dirk and Kidd getting a ring ... Dirk is just a very humble guy and his game is just sick for his size ... would be cool for Kidd too ... there are the players with Nash and G.Hill I'd like to see winning before they retire .

Dallas was matching well with the Heat during the RR ... the playoffs are a different animal though , Miami would be the favorites but the Mavs giving em some payback would be nice

I know as a Spurs fan , you disagree  :laugh:
Is there any doubt the Lakers or Heat are going to win it all?

There is a ton of doubt that the Lakers will
Now there is, but those are the only 2 teams capable of winning it all.

How would that make sense if the Lakers end up getting beat by the Mavs?? I would say the Mavs have a better shot than the Lakers. It doesn't matter what your team CAN do, it only matters what they actually do. This isn't a case of the Lakers not trying. This is just them being outplayed
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2011, 11:52:07 AM »

before lebron hit the nba, i said that i thought he would not live up to the hype and flop ala kwame brown.....many other peoples thought the same. i'm willing 2 bet u didn't even know who lebron was at that time.

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2011, 11:54:34 AM »
^^^^ if we end up losing , I'd like Dirk and Kidd getting a ring ... Dirk is just a very humble guy and his game is just sick for his size ... would be cool for Kidd too ... there are the players with Nash and G.Hill I'd like to see winning before they retire .

Dallas was matching well with the Heat during the RR ... the playoffs are a different animal though , Miami would be the favorites but the Mavs giving em some payback would be nice

How would that make sense if the Lakers end up getting beat by the Mavs?? I would say the Mavs have a better shot than the Lakers. It doesn't matter what your team CAN do, it only matters what they actually do. This isn't a case of the Lakers not trying. This is just them being outplayed

it's a case of us playing like complete shit and pau gasol playing like a d-league faggot as opposed to an all-star...............

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2011, 12:03:51 PM »

If the Lakers end up getting beat my the Mavs, the title is Miami's for the taking. If the Mavs win it's not because they are the better team but because they were more focused and executed.

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2011, 12:13:53 PM »
^^Mavs can take Miami...same with OKC

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2011, 02:31:22 PM »

before lebron hit the nba, i said that i thought he would not live up to the hype and flop ala kwame brown.....many other peoples thought the same. i'm willing 2 bet u didn't even know who lebron was at that time.

everyone knew who Lebron was after his mother gave him a hummer (pun intended) in 2002 or 2003

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2011, 03:15:29 PM »
My prediction for game 3 is that Kobe shoots the lights out. Good or bad it's still his team mates that will win this game.