7 (36.8%)
Mavs in 5
0 (0%)
Mavs in 6
0 (0%)
Mavs in 7
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: 2nd Round 2011: Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks.  (Read 4956 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2nd Round 2011: Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks.
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2011, 03:54:34 PM »
Is there a place where you can look up who is reffing the games hours prior to them happening?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2011, 04:02:44 PM »
My prediction for game 3 is that Kobe shoots the lights out. Good or bad it's still his team mates that will win this game.

the lakers bench is gonna be extra weak with Odom starting game four
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2011, 09:10:56 PM »
MAVS ARE TAKING IT, ODOM OUT OF BOUNDS LIKA BITCH
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2011, 09:11:44 PM »
wow this Laker  team sucks
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2011, 10:22:10 PM »
i hate Gasol....what a piece of shit. seriously. rumor has it that his girlfriend dumped him right before the playoffs, resulting in his disgusting play of late...another rumor says his girl dumped him due to the wife of one of his laker teammates, and that now Gasol is not on speaking terms with that teammate. if any of this is true, Gasol is the biggest faggot in the history of the Lakers. Hall-of-fame chances revoked, possibly because a girl dumped him...what a gayboy.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2011, 10:24:49 PM »
i hate Gasol....what a piece of shit.

i thought u said he was the "Best big man" in the league

even inclkuding Howard?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2011, 10:25:24 PM »
on the real, this is the end of Kobe.  he'll never win that 6th ring unless he leaves to a better team.

Sccit

« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2011, 10:30:15 PM »
i hate Gasol....what a piece of shit.

i thought u said he was the "Best big man" in the league

even inclkuding Howard?

who cares what he's been in the past, he's CURRENTLY playing like a fucking faggot.....in his fucking prime. it's not like he's old ass ray allen losing his touch due to age, he's fucking coming off a prime season. most unexpected turn-around in any laker player history.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2011, 10:31:17 PM »
you wish Gasol was half as good as his position as future hall-of-famer Ray Allen

Sccit

« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2011, 10:34:17 PM »
on the real, this is the end of Kobe.  he'll never win that 6th ring unless he leaves to a better team.

Kobe does not need to leave, idiot. LA is the hottest destination for any big free agent....word on the streets is Dwight is comin 2 LA. if we get swept, i want Pau traded. I will be perfectly fine with a new twin tower combination of Dwight+Bynum.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2011, 10:36:06 PM »

Kobe does not need to leave, idiot. LA is the hottest destination for any big free agent....word on the streets is Dwight is comin 2 LA. if we get swept, i want Pau traded. I will be perfectly fine with a new twin tower combination of Dwight+Bynum.

lmao u think Bum-knee is gonna play second fiddle to title-less Howard?

thats assumin Howard is coward enough to run to LA.....and willing to play with old ass guys like Kobe and Lamar

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2011, 10:44:45 PM »

hem

thats assumin Howard is coward enough to run to LA.....and willing to play with old ass guys like Kobe and Lamar

2nd-fiddle? if he came to LA, Dwight would come here as a defensive anchor ALONGSIDE Bynum...I said twin towers because I wanna see them in the starting line-up TOGETHER, assuming we acquire him. Dwight entered the league as a power-forward, and played most of his rookie season at that position. If Dwight goes to LA, it will be the smartest decision of his life...we'll see what's good.

The Watcher

« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2011, 10:49:35 PM »
the pau breakup thing has been all over the gossip websites lately, and snoop posted a comment on his facebook page about it also .. lololol
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2011, 11:29:03 PM »
LOL @ NIK. Demanding trades for Kobe. Then talking shit about LeBron getting some players to play with.

You need to kill yourself.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2011, 12:20:09 AM »

So Kobe is gonna ride the coattails of a dominant big man to a title, where have I heard this before??
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"