Author Topic: Sir Jinx going off on Ice Cube!!  (Read 1804 times)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Re: Sir Jinx going off on Ice Cube!!
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2011, 05:01:18 AM »
isn't it kinda late for that? He's pissed about stuff that happened decades ago but he's been cool up until now

The only reason I can think of that would make sense as far as why Jinx would be talking shit now is to create a buzz. The 1st generation album is starting to pick up steam and and getting it's buzz going so why not start talking shit about Cube to add to that buzz and get people talking. Not that Jinx doesn't have a right to be mad at Cube but that was such a long time ago; to bring it up now just seems like a move to get attention. It sucks though because 1st generation is O.G.s from the west coast getting together to do an album and instead of getting a Cube feature you get Jinx going at Cube talking shit, that's too bad.
but they weren't close so i doubt it would have happened anyway

According to some recent tweets by one of the members (I forget who right now) Cube was set to be featured on at least 1 track.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2011, 11:41:25 AM »
isn't it kinda late for that? He's pissed about stuff that happened decades ago but he's been cool up until now

The only reason I can think of that would make sense as far as why Jinx would be talking shit now is to create a buzz. The 1st generation album is starting to pick up steam and and getting it's buzz going so why not start talking shit about Cube to add to that buzz and get people talking. Not that Jinx doesn't have a right to be mad at Cube but that was such a long time ago; to bring it up now just seems like a move to get attention. It sucks though because 1st generation is O.G.s from the west coast getting together to do an album and instead of getting a Cube feature you get Jinx going at Cube talking shit, that's too bad.

According to some recent tweets by one of the members (I forget who right now) Cube was set to be featured on at least 1 track.
oops, my bad.
i can't imagine that jinx made it possible though

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2011, 01:15:34 PM »

maybe it fell through and that's what he's mad at

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2011, 06:57:33 AM »

Yeah I remember Kurupt mentioning Cube and Snoop were down with the group and wanted to collab. I believe he said Too Short also.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2011, 11:17:43 AM »
IMO, im not surprised at all.

I did check his last interview, & from what HE said, looks like Cube don't want to fuck with him anymore...

Can't Cube just fuckin rewind it & check who did produce his first albums, & stuff like that hell of a track called 'No Vaseline' ?? Ain't that a bitch he did help to build this dude career & look at now? (kind of remind me the same shit between Sneed & Dre)
I mean wow, seems to look like such a selfish man

Also, did y'all read the installments of NWA&the posse cover series, everyone of the 12guys still alive did participate to it, apart from.... him?
Like he didn't want to participate to that or something

This dude is talented, nodoubt, but c'mon, he seems to shit on everything & almost everybody who help made his career & get where he's now: like, nowadays, he's coming with a record titled "I Am The West" ?!!?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2011, 11:38:12 AM »
Also, did y'all read the installments of NWA&the posse cover series, everyone of the 12guys still alive did participate to it, apart from.... him?
Like he didn't want to participate to that or something

and Dre. Basically the two people with actual careers didn't participate because their publicists refused the requests. I doubt they even knew about it.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 06:38:17 AM »
I don't understand why rappers are so suprised by this. It's happens, it's called the music business.

I'm sure Cube ain't the one making up the contracts he probably has people working for him who does it and only care about lookin' out for his best interest.

I can promise you if Jinx was bigger and had a record label some artist would come out and say the same exact thing. People need to stop being naive.

Preach

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 06:51:43 AM »
Jinx is one to talk about doing people shady. Ask Spider Loc how janky Jinx is.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2011, 09:20:07 AM »
what happened?

HighEyeCue

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2011, 02:01:38 PM »
what happened?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2011, 03:27:21 PM »
what happened?

Jinx produced that song Bangin At The Party for Spider Loc. I'm sure you can dig up the original somewhere on the net. Well then he sold that same beat and even lefted Spider on the hook (you can hear his voice in the background) to Westside Connectiion and it appeared on Terrorist Threats and they added Skoop and Young Soprano. They said after Spider Loc found out he gave Jinx a hellacious beating for it. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2011, 03:29:12 PM »
what happened?

Jinx produced that song Bangin At The Party for Spider Loc. I'm sure you can dig up the original somewhere on the net. Well then he sold that same beat and even lefted Spider on the hook (you can hear his voice in the background) to Westside Connectiion and it appeared on Terrorist Threats and they added Skoop and Young Soprano. They said after Spider Loc found out he gave Jinx a hellacious beating for it. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

+1

always heard that rumor about Spider Loc beating up Jinx back at his old forum but never knew why, and I never knew Spider's was the OG track

polepositon

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2011, 04:00:48 PM »
this mf need a ghost-writer for disses. that shit is not even funny.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2011, 04:34:52 PM »
LOL @ calling him Ice Tray, after how trash I Am the West turned out I can't even hate on Sir Jix
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Portugoal

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2011, 09:21:23 PM »
what happened?

Spider Loc isn't any better than Sir Jinx then.