Author Topic: Cali is gonna prevaiil on Sunday (nfl)  (Read 422 times)

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cali is gonna prevaiil on Sunday (nfl)
« on: January 10, 2003, 05:14:28 PM »
ohh yea............first my team Niners are gonna beat up the Bucs.......nobody like ive been quoting can stop T.O.!!

Niners over the Bucs

and hopefully Raiders can pull it off.........but its gonna be a tough game......Jets are on fire!!  But if raiders come out to play......they can win!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:Cali is gonna prevaiil on Sunday (nfl)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2003, 05:27:19 PM »
HELL YEA......Dats wat Im sayin mayne......GOT EM!!!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2003, 10:31:11 PM »
Raiders...yes...

Niners...no...

Tha Raiders, if they play theyre game...will end up winnin the Superbowl. Theyre basically their own worst enemy. I think tha only way they lose to anyone left, is if they beat themselves..even though the jets are hot, they were hot the last time the Raiders beat them. As for tha Niners, the Bucs defense is WAY too good IMO. Yall rememba how they shut down Vick when they played? And Vick is far more mobil then Jeff Garcia. If they shut down Garcia, then TO is out tha picture. Hes a receiver, he cant create his own success...he'll need sum1 to throw him tha ball. Im lookin at Garcia gettin pressured and sacked quite a bit in this game. And the bucs offense can actually put up points this year...when needed.

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2003, 10:39:18 PM »
Raiders got the Jets number, the Niners though will have a harder time with the Bucs. That one is up in the air!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2003, 10:40:41 PM »
Raiders...yes...

Niners...no...

Tha Raiders, if they play theyre game...will end up winnin the Superbowl. Theyre basically their own worst enemy. I think tha only way they lose to anyone left, is if they beat themselves..even though the jets are hot, they were hot the last time the Raiders beat them. As for tha Niners, the Bucs defense is WAY too good IMO. Yall rememba how they shut down Vick when they played? And Vick is far more mobil then Jeff Garcia. If they shut down Garcia, then TO is out tha picture. Hes a receiver, he cant create his own success...he'll need sum1 to throw him tha ball. Im lookin at Garcia gettin pressured and sacked quite a bit in this game. And the bucs offense can actually put up points this year...when needed.

i agree

niners have a chance like i've said , it wouldn't suprise me if they won, but i doubt it . really doubt it

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2003, 06:02:02 PM »
im west coast til i die...but fuck the Traiders...i swear ever since i can remember all is here is this: this yea dawg..raiders dawg...theyre winning it dawg...every fuckin year ive heard that....and nothin...damn scumbags..plus the Jets is my team...i hope they win...if they dont im not gonna be able to wear my jets jersey for a while...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2003, 09:41:45 PM »
man the bucs have excellent D, but shitty ass offense.  The 9ers weakness is D, so I think they will fare pretty well.  9ers have a better offense than the falcons.  even if vick is a better runner than garcia, garcia is a better passer and he has better recievers.  I am goin with the niners winnin.  and I hope the raiders win.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2003, 10:13:32 PM »
S.G.V., we cool, but they the Raiders, not the Traders. They ain't left Cali, just moved hoods... LOL

Anyways, Cali over N.Y. anyday of the fuckin week. Fuck N.Y., and fuck those bitch made pussy Jets. Broadway ass muthaphukkaz, they gonna get they ass beat by the Raiders, and all the fuckin cholos well celebrate. As long as the Raiders win, life is good. Fuck the Jets, Fuck a Querbec, Fuck a Pen... whatever the fuck his name is, fuck Broadway Joe, fuck 'em. It's game time, and I'm gonna be decked out in my Raiders gears from head to toe, and I'm gonna be the loadest muthaphukka here yelling... GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!
BBEEEEEYYYYYYOOOOOOOTTTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2003, 12:35:31 AM »
im west coast til i die...but fuck the Traiders...i swear ever since i can remember all is here is this: this yea dawg..raiders dawg...theyre winning it dawg...every fuckin year ive heard that....and nothin...damn scumbags..plus the Jets is my team...i hope they win...if they dont im not gonna be able to wear my jets jersey for a while...

tha tha "Traiders", but yur tha kali muhafuka cheerin on tha Jets. lol.

*betta neva catch yah azz in SD slippin wit that Jersey on*  ;)

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2003, 02:03:09 AM »
^^ ;D

next time i go...ill rock it just for u...and yea i get that same reaction from every muthafucka here...U DONT LIKE THE RAIDERS!?..no!

Quadruple OG

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2003, 11:49:28 AM »
doesn't matter who's gonna win either game, cuz they will get beat by the Eagles  ;D

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2003, 11:04:18 PM »
doesn't matter who's gonna win either game, cuz they will get beat by the Eagles  ;D

Uh NO!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"