Author Topic: Dj Screw  (Read 107 times)

Suga Foot

Dj Screw
« on: January 10, 2003, 07:16:04 PM »
I've always slept on the whole idea of slowing a song down.  The idea always seemed kinda dumb to me.  But I was bored and decided to download a couple of "Screwed" songs.  I was totally not expecting it to be this dope.  I'm totally sober right now, and the songs just make me feel fucked up, lol.  I'm definatley bringin some of this shit to the next party.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Dj Screw
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2003, 01:26:51 PM »
I dont really like it much neither... It's alright sometimes I guess...  Everybody ends up sounding like Pac.. lol

Alot of them fools come out with their own albums and then they got a second album with tha same songs just screwed n chopped...

Only song I really liked was Boss Hogg Outlaws, I dont even remember tha name of tha song but they used tha beat to Pacewon's "Rah Rah"... that sounded dope as hell.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2003, 04:37:26 PM »

Only song I really liked was Boss Hogg Outlaws, I dont even remember tha name of tha song but they used tha beat to Pacewon's "Rah Rah"... that sounded dope as hell.
since when have u listened to Swisha House?!?...

i think im the only person in the west coast that loves screwed up shit...lots of shit sounds doper when its screwed...nobody did it better than DJ Screw...but i gotta say that Michael Watts of the Swisha House is the closest thing we will see to Screw...props to Criminal and Suga Foot for listening to something new instead of the same old Snoop Dogg, Eminmen and Dre shit...

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2003, 06:34:28 PM »
Yeah, I try to listen to everything Hip Hop... I think that's why I can only listen to Rap... cuz there's so many different kinds to keep me busy.. It's tha only music I can get into...  West Coast, East Coast, Gangsta, Battle, Backpacker shit... all that shit.

I aint really into Swisha House or tha south... I just know about them... I went through my EightBall MJG / 36 Mafia phase... it's coo'...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2003, 01:47:44 AM »
Yeah, I try to listen to everything Hip Hop... I think that's why I can only listen to Rap... cuz there's so many different kinds to keep me busy.. It's tha only music I can get into...  West Coast, East Coast, Gangsta, Battle, Backpacker shit... all that shit.

I aint really into Swisha House or tha south... I just know about them... I went through my EightBall MJG / 36 Mafia phase... it's coo'...
we got the same tastes...open minded muthafuckas right here...oh and im still in my south phase...its not fading any time soon either...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2003, 02:41:15 AM »
i got myself some DJ Screw shit after i read his article in the uhh Rime or  Murder Dog don't remember which one it was.. they had an interview with his moms and shit. R.I.P.