Author Topic: NIKCC and Daygo  (Read 825 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

NIKCC and Daygo
« on: May 03, 2011, 11:39:25 PM »
quit being pussies. If you have disses put it out. No one gives a fuck about the audio quality.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: NIKCC and Daygo
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 11:58:11 PM »
i care about audio quality. thats why i just got all my hall and oates cds remastered.

but you're a faggot you don't count

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 07:50:25 AM »
i never recorded any disses to daygo.....he claims to have recorded one to me, but the pussy refuses to post it. here's some other shit in the mean time.......

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YqA0azyHS3w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YqA0azyHS3w</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S7VhVr2KxDA&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S7VhVr2KxDA&amp;feature=related</a>

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 10:33:10 AM »
I dont give a shit about puttin it out. I will get it up when I get a chance, I'm usually at work when Im posting so I cant do it from here...plush I had to check with Notorious TDA first, cus I borrowed a beat of his that he posted years ago when I recorded it. I will get it up here...be patient. And NIK is just pushin for me to post my shit, cus he wants to run to a studio and try his hardest to out do it...he wants to hear me first lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 10:34:10 AM »
Oh yeah...and Spice...for callin me a pussy, eat a dick  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 10:43:21 AM »
you're a pussy if you talk about having something and then never put it out. You're excuse is: "NIK is going to hear my shit and outdo me". Hello? That's called rap beef. Somebody puts out a diss, then someone puts out an answering diss. If your shit is that weak you're scared of being upstaged by sccit then don't brag about it. You're already admitting your shit is weak before we've even heard it.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 02:05:59 AM »

nik are you seriously posting gay ass raps i thought u grew out of that shit a long time ago
The West is Back

universe

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 10:40:18 AM »
nik are you seriously posting gay ass raps i thought u grew out of that shit a long time ago

:laugh:

NIK GONNA BE A LAME HIS WHOLE LIFE.

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 11:16:40 AM »
you're a pussy if you talk about having something and then never put it out. You're excuse is: "NIK is going to hear my shit and outdo me". Hello? That's called rap beef. Somebody puts out a diss, then someone puts out an answering diss. If your shit is that weak you're scared of being upstaged by sccit then don't brag about it. You're already admitting your shit is weak before we've even heard it.

Shut the fuck up homeboy. I said I will post it up when I get to it. Its no thing, cus I know I didn't put shit into it. Either way my flow is better than Scittles robotic shit. You runnin yo bitchass mouth aint makin shit happen no faster.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 11:28:01 AM »
lol if your flow is so much better then put the shit out. If its an mp3 on your comp then uploading it takes a minute tops. Its been over a week of talking about it and nothing. All I'm sayin is if you're going to say you're better than someone else then back it up. Otherwise you just look stupid, especially when you start coming up with excuses about the audio quality and trying to downplay the work you put into it. Either be proud of your shit or admit it stinks.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 12:41:57 PM »

my raps is tight, lil busta....u might might not like it, but i know many peeps who do. more 2 come in the near future 8)

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2011, 12:42:50 PM »

Shut the fuck up homeboy. I said I will post it up when I get to it. Its no thing, cus I know I didn't put shit into it. Either way my flow is better than Scittles robotic shit. You runnin yo bitchass mouth aint makin shit happen no faster.

robotic? my flows got more ups and downs than the Lakers, son. just up ur shit already, bitch...it's already obvious that u know u suck.

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2011, 06:22:21 PM »
NIK all hatred towards you, your entire existance and race aside, the raps are fuckin terrible 15 yr old wigger shit and roccy sounds like a legitimate retarded person

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2011, 02:14:42 PM »
NIK all hatred towards you, your entire existance and race aside, the raps are fuckin terrible 15 yr old wigger shit and roccy sounds like a legitimate retarded person
Lmao
The West is Back

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2011, 02:22:28 PM »
I can't lie, I'm feelin the beat on niks 2nd song.

Daygo you need to release yours, or Nik you're gonna have to hit the studio and write a diss based on daygo backing out. This is the way I see it.