Author Topic: rare westcoast CD's  (Read 362 times)

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
Re:rare westcoast CD's
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2003, 07:03:02 PM »
hell yeah! Its nice to see that you know em. I bet 90% of this board have never heard of them. YBB has one of the best catologs out there. Check it out ya'll.

i heard of dubee when da unda dogg dropped that desolate situations comp... dubee is tight, i used 2 have a bunch of his tracks on my computer from when napster was still around but i deleted them n i shouldn't have cuz i know i ain't gonna find em nomore... i still got some of desolate situations... i heard da unda dogg got some new chit too and it's suposed to be tight but i ain't heard it...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2003, 09:49:20 PM »
man have you checked out Miami's album or zigady.  I only got a couple of zigady songs and they are straight heat, and miami's album is off the hizzle.  definately check em if u haven't.

Are you talkin about "Miami's collection of dope"? Cause ive had my eye out for that for a while now. As for Zigidy...No i still havnt heard him (believe it or not) although im always hearin about him on this board. I checked his dubcnn interview too.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2003, 10:20:23 PM »
An og promo of Van Gogh was release, i swear it was on ebay a few months ago and it was a legit promo :o :o :o  it went for like 60 bucks or more if I remember

about YBB, they have some of the dopest westcoast releases ever, I got hooke on Khayree's production,

Is YBB still around, are they releasing anything and more importantly what is Khayree doing now???

budsmokeronly

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2003, 10:20:40 PM »
damn man if u d/l aim or irc or got an ftp I can lace u with some dope miami and zigady

S.G.V.

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2003, 10:36:24 PM »
hell yea dubee is hard...he was always all over coolio da unda dogs compilations...

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2003, 12:10:29 AM »
both IMP albums are dope ass fuck, classic material !!!

dubee gots his own collection of dope albums...
only his last one failed to get my attention

i think young lay will drop another album soon..

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2003, 05:54:55 AM »
hell yeah! Its nice to see that you know em. I bet 90% of this board have never heard of them. YBB has one of the best catologs out there. Check it out ya'll.

Word, that Dubee album was one of my first albums ever... Im gonna be on the lookout for that Young Lay album...
40oz Graphire

madkilla

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2003, 02:05:44 PM »
anybody that's interested hit me up at my email address madkillaj@netscape.net, I would love an OG of the WC & the Maad Circle "Ain't A Damn Thang Changed" and the K-Dee "Ass, Gas or Cash, but I know no one wants to trade their OG'z since their so hard to find, so I was wondering if anyone was interested in trading CD-R copies of those 2 I'm looking for in trade for CD-R copies for something I may have that's hard to find.  No my Ras Kass "Van Gogh" is not the OG, but it sounds good to me.  peace!!

madkilla

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2003, 02:09:06 PM »
oh yeah everything I have is OG except the WC that was recorded from the OG vinyl, the Ras Kass and the Goldie Loc are CD-R bootlegs.  But, from what I heard the Goldie Loc wasn't ever an official album anyways, it was pretty much a CD-R bootleg that Goldie was slanging in Long Beach. The Psycho Realm unreleased CD is the 4 track ep and I do have plenty of other tracks, peace!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 02:10:58 PM by madkilla »

madkilla

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2003, 02:10:10 PM »
i guess technically Ice Cube's "Kill At Will" ep is rare nowadayz too.

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2003, 10:02:17 PM »
"Indo Smoke N' Moneys My Thaaaaang"!

-Classic track in my mind.

PS. Khayree is working on some groups cd. "Big Bang Theory"? I think thats the name. Whats the labels website? I came across it before but i cant remember now. Anyways, be sure to check for that cd when it comes out. Khayree is one of my fav producers. VERY underrated.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 10:07:02 PM by yeah »