Author Topic: I feel so stupid.  (Read 405 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: I feel so stupid.
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2011, 05:01:57 PM »
... so why don't you just be mature about it and stay over there instead of bouncing back n forth.  i'm not even trying to be funny.  if you're not a hypocrite then you should do so.  

i mean u have to be over there 4 tha people on that forum and not tha music.  i mean nobody's saying you can't check out tha dubb every now n then 4 your music fix or to see what tha other people think but bouncing back n forth between TWO forums dealing with tha SAME people just doesn't make any sense at all and #nofunnyshit but it reeks of depression and desperation.  

truthfully i don't give a fuck where you're at (here or there) and I hope Petey generates enough hits to stay open (he's a cool guy so he has my support morally) but it's like 1 of my old homies from way way back in Freshmen year told me when I was caught in the middle between niggaz up tha street from around tha way and my neighboR and his folks (all of whom I just met becuz i just had just moved there.... some of whom who sha'll remain nameless literally made the News) were beefing and about to bring tha straps out #onsomerealshit had told me some of the realest shit I had heard up until my point in life/// "it's either them or them".  

I mean becuz truthfully son nobody cares about u here and people REALLY do think you are a joke (not saying that you have 2 care).  I mean I know you're 18 now and all but it's really not that serious, i mean it's not like either of these places are facebook or twitter.  And plus your Joe Budden gimmick has pretty much ran it's course (you'll see) and most importantly you're not getting paid for your intellectual property (dig that).  I know we've had endless differences in tha past but what you're doing is kinda like "self assualt"... #I'mJustSaying

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/-loJB-NLwtA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/-loJB-NLwtA</a>

dont say i aint never tell u nothin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2011, 05:28:15 PM »
^This thread has a sarcastic tone to it, my G. ;)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2011, 06:39:06 PM »
I bet