Author Topic: Top Selling Video Games In December  (Read 335 times)

BL7

Re:Top Selling Video Games In December
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2003, 10:41:40 PM »
yo BL7 is that pic a screen shot for the new zelda coming out on gc??

i thought nintendo fucked the graphics up and made them cel-shaded?

No, it's still cel-shaded. That's just a pic from Soul Caliber II.

Peace

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2003, 11:41:21 AM »
Not really, Playstation SHOULD be making more money, they came out a year earlier.  Playstation will be dead and buried while Xbox and Gamecube are still pushing units.  

Very true...PS2 will eventually run out of new ideas for a GTA4...or 5...or 6...or, hell....thats pathetic!

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2003, 11:44:06 AM »
playstation is kickin ass - good to see

xbox and gamecube can even compete - microsoft and nintendo must both be pretty embarrassed

its surprising to see halo still in the top 3 for xbox, how long ago did that come out?

Halo is one of the greatest multiplayer console games ever...wut u expect?

SALESwise, PS2 is dominating...we all know that Xbox and Gamecube are both more powerful systems...and above all, Xbox is the most powerful console in the world...but we all know that...

Smooth

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2003, 09:18:18 PM »
playstation is kickin ass - good to see

xbox and gamecube can even compete - microsoft and nintendo must both be pretty embarrassed

its surprising to see halo still in the top 3 for xbox, how long ago did that come out?

Halo is one of the greatest multiplayer console games ever...wut u expect?

SALESwise, PS2 is dominating...we all know that Xbox and Gamecube are both more powerful systems...and above all, Xbox is the most powerful console in the world...but we all know that...

LMAO man!!... for real you crack me up like no other ;D... first way back your sayin all we got is the gta series? well true it's the higest selling ps2 game right now... but look at the overall sales... not even close... and we got 3 GAMES selling more then your best game Splinter Cell...that kinda looks like we got more then 1 game bro... then look at ps2's games 4-10 they all sold better then your 2nd best seller.... sorry but LMFAO... and I don't know ANYONE who looks at the sales to make up there mind for a game... that's just really stupid to be honest!... you buy a game cause you like it...or it looks good, you don't go " oh this game sold 400 thousand copies, I think i'll buy it" that's just an x-box fan's excuse because they realize ps2 is smashing them in sales... sorry for speakin the truth though... I gots ta do it 8)

Peace
« Last Edit: January 22, 2003, 09:19:54 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2003, 09:38:19 PM »
PS2 SHOULD be smashing them in sales.  A year after PS2 is dead and buried, is it fair for us to be like "DAMN XBOX SMASHING ON PS2!"... PS2 came out a full year before the Xbox so of course it's gonna be selling more, that whole year people bought ps2 after ps2 because it was the onlything dope OUT.  

Jome

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2003, 09:50:30 PM »
LMAO man!!... for real you crack me up like no other ;D... first way back your sayin all we got is the gta series? well true it's the higest selling ps2 game right now... but look at the overall sales... not even close... and we got 3 GAMES selling more then your best game Splinter Cell...that kinda looks like we got more then 1 game bro... then look at ps2's games 4-10 they all sold better then your 2nd best seller.... sorry but LMFAO... and I don't know ANYONE who looks at the sales to make up there mind for a game... that's just really stupid to be honest!... you buy a game cause you like it...or it looks good, you don't go " oh this game sold 400 thousand copies, I think i'll buy it" that's just an x-box fan's excuse because they realize ps2 is smashing them in sales... sorry for speakin the truth though... I gots ta do it 8)

Peace

LoL, I was just waiting for you to smash on him..  ;D
I couldn't be bothered myself, at least Sub-Z came off sorta believable, cuz he believed the stuff he said himself..  ;D

Sub-Z

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2003, 09:44:04 PM »
jome you crack me up lol

why cant most of you understand that ps2 has a larger user base and game for ps2 will naturally sell more than games on xbox or gc because there are more ps2 owners?

i think people should just stop posting sales numbers because all it does anymore is get people arguing bout which is better based on system and game sales

btw,did vice city get really really boring to you after you completed the last mission for tommys mansion (the one where yo uplant the bomb in the mall),since i completed that mission i just play GTAVC to listen to fever 105 for 15 minutes and turn it off lol

Jome

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2003, 02:20:48 PM »
jome you crack me up lol

why cant most of you understand that ps2 has a larger user base and game for ps2 will naturally sell more than games on xbox or gc because there are more ps2 owners?

i think people should just stop posting sales numbers because all it does anymore is get people arguing bout which is better based on system and game sales

Yeah, we all know that, but it's funny to see the X-Box owners get all heated when they hear that PS2 is selling more games & consoles.. ;D

btw,did vice city get really really boring to you after you completed the last mission for tommys mansion (the one where yo uplant the bomb in the mall),since i completed that mission i just play GTAVC to listen to fever 105 for 15 minutes and turn it off lol

You? GTA?  :o ;D

Sub-Z

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2003, 06:10:04 PM »
yes jome,i have a ps2 and vice city....im so ashamed  :'(