Author Topic: What's a mod?  (Read 769 times)

Sikotic™

Re: What's a mod?
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2011, 11:02:50 AM »
While not always the case, mods are stereotypically know for having a small penis and too much time on their hands, and Internet is fantasy world where they are the rulers.
matty also has too much small penis on his hands

....aaaand banned
lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2011, 12:39:15 PM »
so someone answer me truthfully all bullshit aside, do mods really get paid for what they do or not?  i mean it's not like i'm expecting to sign a 7 figure contract or anything.

Fraxxx

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2011, 03:04:07 PM »
so someone answer me truthfully all bullshit aside, do mods really get paid for what they do or not?  i mean it's not like i'm expecting to sign a 7 figure contract or anything.

If you don't know by now, you never will.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2011, 02:59:21 PM »
mods do not get paid however they get to erase anything they l;ike//////////////////////and ban anyone they want
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2011, 03:02:33 PM »
mods do not get paid however they get to erase anything they l;ike//////////////////////and ban anyone they want

for some thats more valuable than gold.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2011, 04:47:36 PM »

for some thats more valuable than gold.
LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2011, 05:43:20 PM »
While not always the case, mods are stereotypically know for having a small penis and too much time on their hands, and Internet is fantasy world where they are the rulers.
matty also has too much small penis on his hands

....aaaand banned
lol

lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2011, 10:28:12 PM »
Regular mods do not have the almighty power to ban anyone.

kemizt

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2011, 10:47:45 AM »
Regular mods do not have the almighty power to ban anyone.

but we all know of a certain mod (Not you) who cries to the power that be every time he gets insulted for being a dick.

on the real though, who the fuck asks a Q on a forum if the mods get paid?  lolz.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2011, 02:00:40 PM »
yo Hack aren't u tha same ol' sensitive bastard that got all in his feelinz tha other day when i waz frying you causing me to be banned becuz i lit your bitch ass up...  shut tha fuck up u clown azz suck on a dog's dick ass i eat cow pussy ass nigga.... fuck outta here.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2011, 02:04:11 PM »
yo Hack aren't u tha same ol' sensitive bastard that got all in his feelinz tha other day when i waz frying you causing me to be banned becuz i lit your bitch ass up...  shut tha fuck up u clown azz suck on a dog's dick ass i eat cow pussy ass nigga.... fuck outta here.

Negroes are too much sensitive on the dub c c

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2011, 02:07:20 PM »
^nah

what kinda man gets joked on and embarrassed in front of all of his little internet buddies and begs for that man frying him to stop, crying about the situation and then turns around and says smart chit out his mouth, not once, but twice and acts like nothing happened tha whole time.  

i dont like 1/4thBully's.  dude will go on Nicc for eternity and then tha second some1 calls his bitch ass out there he wants to tuck his tail in between his legs.  im man enough to keep it to this thread and not carry this around on a "huff and puff big bad wolf" move but i can't respect that, that's irrespectable.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 02:16:29 PM by Cousin Bang »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2011, 02:12:10 PM »
^nah

what kinda man gets joked on and embarrassed in front of all of his little internet buddies and begs for that man frying him to stop crying about the situation and then turns around and says smart chit out his mouth, not once, but twice and acts like nothing happened tha whole time.  

i dont like 1/4thBully's.  dude will go on Nicc for eternity and then tha second some1 calls his bitch ass out there he wants to tuck his tail in between his legs.  im man enough to keep it to this thread and not carry this around on a "huff and puff big bad wolf" move but i can't respect that, that's irrespectable.

Whatever. Hack is a nerd anway.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2011, 02:17:23 PM »
that's no excuse 4 acting like a skirt... my manz RJ Burger got more heart than that and he don't even exist in real life.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2011, 02:21:15 PM »
that's no excuse 4 acting like a skirt... my manz RJ Burger got more heart than that and he don't even exist in real life.

Please do us all a favor and cease posting immediately.  That is all....retard.