Author Topic: Beastie Boys - Put me up on em.....  (Read 469 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Beastie Boys - Put me up on em.....
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 02:30:06 AM »
I LOVED IT...Beastie boys kills it again..beats,and rhymes..classic...legends...any body saying overrated is stupid and just dont know hip hop to say that.

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 08:45:37 AM »
Meh, I don't see why Beastie Boys are all that. I find their beats boring and their rapping whiny, squeaky and just.. yeah..
so you find real hip hop beats boring! their raps are not whiny or squeaky at all,
Fuck your"real" Hip-Hop.
fuck your stupid gnorant closeminded hating herb self & leave my culture alone hip hop

you probably suck dick to post on dubcc

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 02:12:22 PM »
I'm not saying the Beastie Boys are wack, I'll give them some respect... but definitely they are over-rated.   Being a Jewish has it's advantages in an industry ran and owned by Jews.

lmao u fucking idiot racist. the beasties were dope. no one was making records like pauls boutique at that time.you have no idea of the influence they had. their new album is susprisingly dope, something most rappers from the 80s could NEVER do now.

midwestryder

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 10:41:48 PM »
Meh, I don't see why Beastie Boys are all that. I find their beats boring and their rapping whiny, squeaky and just.. yeah..
so you find real hip hop beats boring! their raps are not whiny or squeaky at all,
Fuck your"real" Hip-Hop.
fuck your stupid gnorant closeminded hating herb self & leave my culture alone hip hop

you probably suck dick to post on dubcc
no i am not dicksucker like you & you whole family .  so take your gayself down the road .