Author Topic: (pic)dr dre, dj quik, terrace martin working on JAY ROCK debut album  (Read 1246 times)

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
waste of talented producers in my opion.jay rock dont have what it takes 2 blow.dre,quik & terrace martin could be working on some other artist that really worth working with

jay rock is the best rapper on the west coast, imo. not even playing. hes the complete package. but we can disagree lol.

yet another pic from the dr. dre photobooth!! but no music. and what about those beats he gave to rich boy, game, and dipset?!? havent heard that shit either. just pics!

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
This is actually ironic, because I was looking forward to whoever mixes Tech Nines album to mix jay's. Cuz Techs albums be clear as a mutha....
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

polepositon

who is jay roc? dj quik doesnt age. he got a baby face.

KC-HOODSTA

is it me or does dr. dre always have the same exact shirt?

and fuck a picture B!

this shit dont get me excited how about a muthaphukking single. a picture is just that a muthaphukkin picture son!

if i wanted to look at a picture i would go to photobucket b!

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
Another one

polepositon

yea. dre always got on the same shirt..although im sure got many of the same shirts...neway..fuck dre..omg dj quik. lord today he is so fuckin fine. just so fucking gifted and fine. i just want to tell him in my hannible lecture voice come hello clarice. ha. wooo he is fione. .and the best to ever do it an NO i aint a groupie. cant help if that nigga is attractive and just so haps to be a famous dude. actually, i love his music first and foremost...cuz i love music...but it aint my fault he look good doing it. but i seen yall thread saying he only like em light skinned green eyes big ole titty and thighs. sighs......

KC-HOODSTA

yea. dre always got on the same shirt..although im sure got many of the same shirts...neway..fuck dre..omg dj quik. lord today he is so fuckin fine. just so fucking gifted and fine. i just want to tell him in my hannible lecture voice come hello clarice. ha. wooo he is fione. .and the best to ever do it an NO i aint a groupie. cant help if that nigga is attractive and just so haps to be a famous dude. actually, i love his music first and foremost...cuz i love music...but it aint my fault he look good doing it. but i seen yall thread saying he only like em light skinned green eyes big ole titty and thighs. sighs......

WHAT IN THEE FUCK!!

B!

Fraxxx

Damn, Dre's sporting dope sweaters everytime! Anyone knows the brand? I'm planning on hitting the gym a little myself and think they'd look good on me, too.
i seriously hope youre joking

;D Waddup Muhfukka!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

polepositon

what the fuck u mean by what the fuck? u asked a dumb ass question..i replied. yes, it appears that dre wears the same type of shirt a lot, however, dont think he takes that one shirt off, washes it, then put the same shirt on for the next photo op. im sure he has lots of the same shirts being that it seems to be one of his favs. and i said dj quik is fine. what? does that bother you or sumn?

Blood$

I seen an advertisement for Tech N9ne's album and it said that Follow Me Home drops in June now