Author Topic: the Vanessa Bryant thread  (Read 1861 times)

OG Hack Wilson

the Vanessa Bryant thread
« on: May 10, 2011, 11:27:17 AM »
Perhaps more than anything, the notion that Pau Gasol can be this team's next great leader was swept away. His sudden and odd postseason disappearance was the most obvious reason for the Lakers' troubles, his fall completed Sunday when he scored 10 points while being pushed around by everyone but his coach, who thankfully refrained from hitting him for a second consecutive game.

"I have to learn from this," Gasol said. ''I have to learn that when something happens off the court, you have to keep it off the court."

He was referring to the report that he stopped talking to Bryant during the postseason because Bryant's wife, Vanessa, had contributed to the breakup of Gasol and his longtime girlfriend. Lakers fans will remember that Karl Malone once publicly accused Vanessa of interfering with his personal life in a similar fashion.

Whatever was happening, Bryant and Gasol haven't connected on the court in a month, and the Lakers have been lost without the strength of their fusion.

Read more: http://da-sauce.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=sports&action=display&thread=98#ixzz1LyXPZn7C

so apparently Kobe is too pussy whipped to keep his woman in check.  No prenup and already been caught cheating and had to buy her a 4 million dollar ring lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the Vanessa Bryant thread
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 10:16:42 AM »
Kobe should a dropped that gold digger a long time ago. Who marries a video ho?
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 12:32:22 PM »
u do realize that both Gasol and Kobe went on record to say that these rumors are pathetic and baseless, right? Nothing more I hate than gossiping faggots...I'm willing to be your magazine of choice is the National Enquirer, fucking fruitcake.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 01:15:22 PM »
u do realize that both Gasol and Kobe went on record to say that these rumors are pathetic and baseless, right? Nothing more I hate than gossiping faggots...I'm willing to be your magazine of choice is the National Enquirer, fucking fruitcake.

well what else are they supposed to do though? say that vanessa is a bitch?

just because something is gossip that little girls like to read doesn't make it untrue...

i obviously don't know what happened, but i can imagine it to be true. vanessa comes off as a hoe, big time.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 03:53:34 PM »
the banghor maine thread

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 06:58:24 PM »

just because something is gossip that little girls like to read doesn't make it untrue...

i obviously don't know what happened, but i can imagine it to be true. vanessa comes off as a hoe, big time.

Gasol's girlfriend was in attendance for game 2, you dumb muthafucka. the whole break-up thing was a fabricated rumor, and that's why it was instantly discredited.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 02:01:19 AM »

Gasol's girlfriend was in attendance for game 2, you dumb muthafucka. the whole break-up thing was a fabricated rumor, and that's why it was instantly discredited.

Fagboy, how am I supposed to know every how that was in attendance for any Laker game? I don't give a shit about those hoes. Next, hoes do all kind of shit that don't make sense. So it could be that she was there even though she fucked someone else and shit. Also, you was that nigga who spewed that rumor around the dub in the first place. I didn't even know about no goddamn how until you said it's rumored that some bitch broke up with him right before the playoffs, even THOUGH SHE WAS IN ATTENDANCE FOR GAME TWO YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER! So, just because your mancrush Kobe tells us that it's BS (maybe because he wants to defend his WIFE AND TEAMMATE FOR NOT BEING GOSSIPS WHORES AND SOFT AS CHARMIN FAGGOTS RESPECTIVELY??!) we should automatically believe it?
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 02:42:00 AM »

Fagboy, how am I supposed to know every how that was in attendance for any Laker game? I don't give a shit about those hoes. Next, hoes do all kind of shit that don't make sense. So it could be that she was there even though she fucked someone else and shit. Also, you was that nigga who spewed that rumor around the dub in the first place. I didn't even know about no goddamn how until you said it's rumored that some bitch broke up with him right before the playoffs, even THOUGH SHE WAS IN ATTENDANCE FOR GAME TWO YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER! So, just because your mancrush Kobe tells us that it's BS (maybe because he wants to defend his WIFE AND TEAMMATE FOR NOT BEING GOSSIPS WHORES AND SOFT AS CHARMIN FAGGOTS RESPECTIVELY??!) we should automatically believe it?

LOL@the German Hanson brother lookalike calling some1 fagboy. Regardless, the story is bullshit and you're a goddamn idiot for believing it after both Pau and Kobe voiced frustrations regarding the baseless rumors.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 04:28:24 AM »
Look into Gasol's eyes during games. He was a broken man. You could see it in his eyes. Of course they won't admit to gossip like this, regardless of how true or false it is. Vanessa also ruined Kobe's relationship with Malone. She's a hoe like that. Dressing all sexy and shit while meeting one of Kobe's black teammates one on one, of course she gon get hit on. Then she runs to Kobe telling him and shit. What a bitch. Then again that seems to run in the family. Kobe also likes to tell cops how his fellow black teammate, Shaquille O'Neal, is paying women for sex and discretion. The Bryants can make one sick, if you think about all that.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 04:32:14 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2011, 12:27:11 PM »
Look into Gasol's eyes during games. He was a broken man. You could see it in his eyes. Of course they won't admit to gossip like this, regardless of how true or false it is. Vanessa also ruined Kobe's relationship with Malone. She's a hoe like that. Dressing all sexy and shit while meeting one of Kobe's black teammates one on one, of course she gon get hit on. Then she runs to Kobe telling him and shit. What a bitch. Then again that seems to run in the family. Kobe also likes to tell cops how his fellow black teammate, Shaquille O'Neal, is paying women for sex and discretion. The Bryants can make one sick, if you think about all that.

1.the rumors were originally that a wife of one of the laker players caused gasol and his girl to break up...when the rumors first came out, nobody pointed fingers at vanessa, aside from the media. in fact, if these rumors were true (which they clearly aren't), there's a much higher chance of it being lamar odom's wife, khloe. if u've seen the khloe and lamar show, u'd know she runs his life and always starts turmoil. she even told his dad not to show up to one of his games because it would make lamar uncomfortable....now, thats besides the point, because none of these rumors hold any merit. the whole vanessa thing was fabricated out of nowhere. people just saw gasol play like a faggot and they wanted to attribute it to something. fact of the matter is, if he's really playin that bad because of a breakup, then he's a bitch in the first place and has no place on this team...but all that is just talk, because when it comes down to it, gasol played like a faggot because he is a pussy. a skilled pussy, but a pussy nonetheless....now, the malone situaton was different. everyone knows malone was at fault for hitting on a teammates wife, thats a big no-no, no matter how enticing her pussy is lookin at the moment...so, yea, vanessa has typically been a lay-low type of wife and doesnt usually get into others' affairs. now, i have a question for u...do u truly believe this or do u just want to believe it because it would be funny??

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 12:58:26 PM »
I believe that I'm way too far from the situation and absolutely have no basis on which I could have a valid belief on this. I'm just saying that Kobe and Gasol denying it doesn't really mean anything, because they would deny it no matter what. (As long as they both want to remain Lakers, that is)

The thing is, Gasol has always been a pussy. Always. Even when he played pretty good for the Lakers, you could see his watery eyes when he ran back from missing a free throw or something. I know you've seen more Lakergames than me, I know you have seen it. You know it's true. So, albeit him being a pussy, he hasn't always played like a faggot. Even in the playoffs he had stretches of playing like a real nigga during the title runs. Now, why on earth would he suddenly play like a bonafide fag? Him being a pussy cannot be the only explanation, because he's always been a pussy and will never change.

I don't know Vanessa at all, but from the looks of it, she's a major whore. Not only looking like a skanked out hot bitch in the stands knowing niggas are making photos, she also dresses hoeish in official events:

What the fuck is this? A grown woman with kids going to an All-Star game like THIS?

Also, nowadays she looks completely different than she used to, which tells me she had major shit done and paid tons of money out of Kobe's pocket to do it.
Look at her when Kobe first fell in love with her, it doesn't get more HOEISH than that:

You can barely recognize her.

About Malone, you know bitches. You KNOW how they get down. They can push for a flirt with their own subtle means. Especially black men can't resist in those cases. And then, when they finally get hit on (which they desperately wanted to be) they complain. You know the game nigga, you know bitches get down like this. I wouldn't be surprised if that is what Vanessa did to poor ol' Karl, so Kobe would shit on him and his career would be finished. Devilish.

No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 01:03:35 PM »
^

wtf, this is the same bitch? Looks like she had a negroplastic.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 01:09:44 PM »
I believe that I'm way too far from the situation and absolutely have no basis on which I could have a valid belief on this. I'm just saying that Kobe and Gasol denying it doesn't really mean anything, because they would deny it no matter what. (As long as they both want to remain Lakers, that is)

The thing is, Gasol has always been a pussy. Always. Even when he played pretty good for the Lakers, you could see his watery eyes when he ran back from missing a free throw or something. I know you've seen more Lakergames than me, I know you have seen it. You know it's true. So, albeit him being a pussy, he hasn't always played like a faggot. Even in the playoffs he had stretches of playing like a real nigga during the title runs. Now, why on earth would he suddenly play like a bonafide fag? Him being a pussy cannot be the only explanation, because he's always been a pussy and will never change.

I don't know Vanessa at all, but from the looks of it, she's a major whore. Not only looking like a skanked out hot bitch in the stands knowing niggas are making photos, she also dresses hoeish in official events:

What the fuck is this? A grown woman with kids going to an All-Star game like THIS?

Also, nowadays she looks completely different than she used to, which tells me she had major shit done and paid tons of money out of Kobe's pocket to do it.
Look at her when Kobe first fell in love with her, it doesn't get more HOEISH than that:

About Malone, you know bitches. You KNOW how they get down. They can push for a flirt with their own subtle means. Especially black men can't resist in those cases. And then, when they finally get hit on (which they desperately wanted to be) they complain. You know the game nigga, you know bitches get down like this. I wouldn't be surprised if that is what Vanessa did to poor ol' Karl, so Kobe would shit on him and his career would be finished. Devilish.

Look...I'm not here to judge Vanessa like a TMZ faggot. to me, she's just a fine bitch who i'd fuck the shit out of. hoeish or not, the whole american entertainment industry is "hoeish", and she's obviously part of it. dressin like that to an all-star game is no different than how beyonce would dress, or any other high profile female star, for that matter....now, i'm not gunna deny, she looks like she loves the dick, but i'm not gunna say she broke up Pau and his girl because of that, lmao. if anything, she looks low-key as fuck, like she gets beat if she speaks out of line...this is why i said that Khloe woulda been a better candidate for these stupid rumors than Vanessa...now, as for Pau, why exactly would a break-up make him brick fadeaway jumpers and play like a fuckin fruitcake? this is just too over-the-top...anyone remember Kobe flying from Denver and arriving minutes before tip-off to take over games? this is the kind of mentality we want on the Lakers...FUCK GASOL, I hate his ass now. I want him traded, and if he's back next year, I hope his brother, who is much tougher than him, knocks him the fuck out and wakes him up out of this faggotness that he fell in.

also, Karl Malone is a dumb faggot for hitting on a teammates wife...u just dont do that, straight up. who cares what females do, as a man, u dont pull that shit...now we all know Pau is too much of a faggot to hit on anybody, let alone Kobe's wife, so this was clearly not the case in this scenario.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 01:16:21 PM »
Now Shannon Brown would have hit Pau bitch ... LMAO , rumors never stop

theremedy360

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 06:34:29 PM »

LOL