Author Topic: the Vanessa Bryant thread  (Read 1860 times)

teecee

Re: the Vanessa Bryant thread
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 07:05:08 PM »
One, Vanessa fell the fuck off.

Two, 7even you continually come off as mad racist.

Three, obviously something was up; just cuz people are denying it doesn't mean it wasn't true.  On the contrary, how the fuck  are we supposed to know what's true and what is t? None of us know these cats so this is a ridiculous thread

teecee

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 07:09:55 PM »

Four, damn Vanessa fell the fuck off.  I always thought the one area Kobe had MJ beat was wifey, but she looking ugly now

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2011, 03:16:57 AM »
One, Vanessa fell the fuck off.

Two, 7even you continually come off as mad racist.

Three, obviously something was up; just cuz people are denying it doesn't mean it wasn't true.  On the contrary, how the fuck  are we supposed to know what's true and what is t? None of us know these cats so this is a ridiculous thread

I consider myself a bloody realist in all aspects, including race. I don't discriminate at all. Don't hate on me. Hate on Durant for never going to the basket even though his shot ain't falling, going 1-9 from 3 and 3-14 from the field, even missing FTs. He also can't make plays, much unlike LeBron and he struggles to get into position, often takes shots 4 feet behind the 3 pt line and shit. That soft fag is better than LeBron? Lmao niggas on some Bayless shit I swear.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 03:19:01 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

teecee

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2011, 07:52:50 AM »
7even; I never said Durant was better than Lebron, as that is laughable.  What I did say was you sound racist.   Are you the white guy who has "permission" to use the n-word from a black guy? I hope not

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2011, 08:39:52 AM »
7even; I never said Durant was better than Lebron, as that is laughable.  What I did say was you sound racist.   Are you the white guy who has "permission" to use the n-word from a black guy? I hope not

Nigga, I never said you claimed that shit. I just said it nonetheless, because this is a basketball related thread and I wanted to post more than just some sort of "shut up". That's my style. You're free to judge me whatever way you please! Saying "nigga" in the casual manner like I do is far from racist, though. It might be silly or childish or whatever, but definitely not racist. There's people who beat other people up, rob em, kill em, discriminate or insult them, how bout you judge those guys for racism before you hate on a peaceful guy like me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

teecee

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2011, 08:50:50 AM »
7even; I never said Durant was better than Lebron, as that is laughable.  What I did say was you sound racist.   Are you the white guy who has "permission" to use the n-word from a black guy? I hope not

Nigga, I never said you claimed that shit. I just said it nonetheless, because this is a basketball related thread and I wanted to post more than just some sort of "shut up". That's my style. You're free to judge me whatever way you please! Saying "nigga" in the casual manner like I do is far from racist, though. It might be silly or childish or whatever, but definitely not racist. There's people who beat other people up, rob em, kill em, discriminate or insult them, how bout you judge those guys for racism before you hate on a peaceful guy like me.

Number 1, don't call me "nigga".  I assume by your excessive use of the term that you are white, possibly european(?);there are millions of black guys who would think you were being racist, even if the intent isn't there.    Anyway, I'll keep it b-ball dude, you do you...I'm just not sure if you really are but whatever.  I like what you kick as far as ball goes, so I'll leave it at that. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2011, 06:17:25 PM »
lol @ excuses on here
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 12:08:01 PM »
Gasols a little bitch, WHT THE FUCK DOES HIS BITCH PROBLEMS HAVE TO DO WITH BOXING OUT AND DUNKING????? CAN ANYONE FUCKING TELL ME THAT?

THAN THE DUDE HAS THE TENACITY TO JACK UP TURN AROUND FADEAWAY J's THINKING HE THE WHITE MAMBA

say, we got KG kwame-gasol trade, and say we won 2 in a row, if we had KG on the lakers at this moment at this 3peat run would we have lost? would have he lost his cock and balls and gave up?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2011, 01:14:26 PM »
I believe that I'm way too far from the situation and absolutely have no basis on which I could have a valid belief on this. I'm just saying that Kobe and Gasol denying it doesn't really mean anything, because they would deny it no matter what. (As long as they both want to remain Lakers, that is)

The thing is, Gasol has always been a pussy. Always. Even when he played pretty good for the Lakers, you could see his watery eyes when he ran back from missing a free throw or something. I know you've seen more Lakergames than me, I know you have seen it. You know it's true. So, albeit him being a pussy, he hasn't always played like a faggot. Even in the playoffs he had stretches of playing like a real nigga during the title runs. Now, why on earth would he suddenly play like a bonafide fag? Him being a pussy cannot be the only explanation, because he's always been a pussy and will never change.

I don't know Vanessa at all, but from the looks of it, she's a major whore. Not only looking like a skanked out hot bitch in the stands knowing niggas are making photos, she also dresses hoeish in official events:

What the fuck is this? A grown woman with kids going to an All-Star game like THIS?

Also, nowadays she looks completely different than she used to, which tells me she had major shit done and paid tons of money out of Kobe's pocket to do it.
Look at her when Kobe first fell in love with her, it doesn't get more HOEISH than that:

You can barely recognize her.

About Malone, you know bitches. You KNOW how they get down. They can push for a flirt with their own subtle means. Especially black men can't resist in those cases. And then, when they finally get hit on (which they desperately wanted to be) they complain. You know the game nigga, you know bitches get down like this. I wouldn't be surprised if that is what Vanessa did to poor ol' Karl, so Kobe would shit on him and his career would be finished. Devilish.

LOL

Some of 7evens takes on basketball are alright...but he says some ignorant ass shit when it comes to race lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2011, 07:02:22 PM »
She used to b cute now she look like a fat ass mexican elephant covered in cellulite

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2011, 08:19:14 PM »
Kobe should a dropped that gold digger a long time ago. Who marries a video ho?
Someone who will foolishly not dump him 4 cheating on his wife with an ugly blonde in colorado even though he did a commercial pointing to his ring saying 'I'M OFF LIMITS!  But its no surprise he must've got his hypocrisy from his family.