Author Topic: this is ok yo: YG Hootie "I'm High" [Video]  (Read 139 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

this is ok yo: YG Hootie "I'm High" [Video]
« on: May 18, 2011, 07:39:30 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HzB4ATEGPB4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HzB4ATEGPB4</a>

i just fuck wit it cuz it's Hootie.  i would've changed tha hook to "i'm high, you high" but it's not my song so whatever and tha shit iz gravy anyway

bricksquad all day u bitchez!

"rap ain't poppin / we eatin off of smoker's checks" ..... u get it?  haha!  hoe.

this beat sound like tha same nigga who produced "Cocaine Runners", tha pianos n shit

"Red Zepplin" gonna be ight i think

#reallife... some songs sound better without a video like if u ain't watchin' tha video or sittin' on ur ass they just sound better, i guess u just feel tha music a little better... all of that energy n shit.  i'd be high listening to this if i could smoke
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 07:44:58 AM by Cousin Bang »

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: this is ok yo: YG Hootie "I'm High" [Video]
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 05:22:43 PM »
yo this definitely ain't bad... no promo, no rydin', all truths.... it grows on u tha more u listen to it

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/lIt8EzIafsc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/lIt8EzIafsc</a> - slowed down a little
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 05:25:36 PM by Cousin Bang »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 08:02:49 AM »
Matter of fact ``im high im high`` dont really sound too bad.  This songs a grower but its nice

Fraxxx

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 09:12:44 AM »
Shut. The Fuck. Up. You sure you're not high?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

b.laden

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 09:31:59 AM »
nice, better than his last tracks from the mixtape .
that's the YG Hootie i want to listen to

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 09:42:03 AM »
who is YG and is he on a major lable?
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 10:21:05 AM »
who is YG Hootie and is he on a major lable?

BrickSquad is major in the streets so Yes you can consider them "Major" even tho technically they're Independent.  They got the streets and the internet on lock.  They're actually bigger than alot of artists who are signed to Majors.  Tha facts are there, you just have to cipher them. 

Hootie on tha come up, he serves a purpose.  I mean it's not like dude is just another anything ass rapper even tho to some I imagine he would probably be the definition of it.  i just fuck wit dude becuz he's raw and he's on B$M.  I root for niggaz from Compton who have a little skill anyway, when it comes to Compton/Bompton they're just like what South Bronx is to Hip Hop.  With the right beats and the right set up (i'm talkin about a song where Hootie just snaps or just has that OFFICIAL club banger, which i imagine would consist of a Gucci Mane or Dr. Dre feature or something like that) he could pull a Yelawolf or even a Lloyd Banks. 

As long as dude doesn't start puttin out records and singles that sound like WC's "You Know Me" [no disrespect to Dub tho, ukiddinme] then he'll be ight.  I mean he should defintely try out that RAW ass WestCoast sound he had on his demo tapes and shit like that (becuz that was definitely classic Hootie).  But as long as he keeps gettin hot beats like what he's been getting for the most part then I don't see too much in the way of his career progressing more ("Flight To Tha Motherland" has some nice ass songs and beats on it).

Nipsey Hussle is like the last of the Mohicans when it comes to that "gangsta rap" thing but Hootie (along with others) are the new breed of California Ghetto MC's. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 11:21:58 AM »
My fault, i meant to say Compton is like the Brooklyn of tha Westcoast but i guess u could say its also like tha South Bronx aswell but its a little more like Brooklyn

b.laden

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 09:43:03 AM »
mp3 link ?