Author Topic: Game - RED Nation (VIDEO)  (Read 1757 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game - RED Nation (VIDEO)
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2011, 08:08:12 AM »
gangs are for faggots and no i wouldn't tell that to one of them in the face but it's still true
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2011, 09:40:03 AM »
Am I the only one on this site that actually likes the song? :laugh: It's obv not his best song (and probably not amongst his best) but I still find it decent to listen to.

About the video, I like it too. After watching the BTS videos, I thought it kinda looked like it could be pretty shit, and corny, but it was put together pretty well, in my opinion.

No, the song is dope forsure, beat bangs and game spit. I dont know why people hate on the song either
Cause everyone on here hates on the game..

if it aint that nigga who never dropped an album... i forgot his name.. they aint feelin it.

yeah, right... everyone on here hates on the game. that's why most of these people give him props for his first and second album. Is it really so hard to understand people have different tastes?

I don't like the song. it's helluva corny song to me... does that make ma a hater?

on this forum, yes ;)

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2011, 11:50:52 AM »
I was bumping this song for days straight driving around.

Most of ya'll aren't probably in so. cal and/or don't have a sound system in your. Real tight BEAT + hook, some of Game's lines are pretty whack/funny but that's what he's best at. see: "detox, red, mc's dead" or "russia's got a red flag u.s. got red stripes" lol

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2011, 12:00:41 PM »
I find it a bit odd how so many videos go down the post-apocalyptic route. The earliest ones I can think of off the top of my head are the likes of Cali Love, Zoom, East Coast West Coast Killas.. But since then there's been a lot of them, even in other genres. Anyone know if there's a particular reason for it? Or is it just 'cause it looks cool?

Maaaan do not even start or else this forum will be all Illuminati threads  ;D

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2011, 12:12:00 AM »

Most of ya'll aren't probably in so. cal and/or don't have a sound system in your. Real tight BEAT + hook, some of Game's lines are pretty whack/funny but that's what he's best at. see: "detox, red, mc's dead" or "russia's got a red flag u.s. got red stripes" lol

lol. that's funny indeed...  the guy don't even know how russian flag looks like  ;D

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2011, 11:30:12 AM »
I find it a bit odd how so many videos go down the post-apocalyptic route. The earliest ones I can think of off the top of my head are the likes of Cali Love, Zoom, East Coast West Coast Killas.. But since then there's been a lot of them, even in other genres. Anyone know if there's a particular reason for it? Or is it just 'cause it looks cool?

Maaaan do not even start or else this forum will be all Illuminati threads  ;D

Ha :laugh:

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2011, 12:10:24 PM »
pretty good..

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2011, 07:56:50 AM »
Song is TRASH, video is GARBAGE, Gayme is FINISH and Lil' Wayne is GAY.

RIGHT.  TRASH

Fraxxx

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2011, 09:05:54 AM »

lol. that's funny indeed...  the guy don't even know how russian flag looks like  ;D

LOL +1

Like in The Office: "It's good Russia don't exist anymore." ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2011, 10:01:29 AM »
russia does have a red stripe though....

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2011, 06:37:26 PM »
the vid is dope though it comes across as fight music/run this town style but they both been been there done that vids too. Its still hype though, i actually think this is dope.

I know lil wayne is a clown more often than not but he again comes good on a hook and on someone elses joint. I think he kinda rides the hook real well imo and i think the
track is kinda hype/dope too. Nothing amazing at all, nothing weak either to me. I like it. Game sounds enegetic, he's rhyming, comin with some nice lines, nothing amazing
just music in hype lines and lil wayne givves the track energy on the hook.

I know most people on here just hate on game and lil wayne just to hate often but i like this. Its got nice energy. Kinda hood/street but commercial enough too. Smart street sorta single.
Like one blood. But that was mad dope regardless if dubcc liked it or not, that was music for a brother back then. Whether this blows up anywhere near we'll see though. Even dre can't
get a hit single these days.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2011, 07:14:50 PM »

In his defence, the old USSR flag was red :P

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2011, 11:06:20 PM »
Even dre can't

why do people keep saying that? INAD has done better on the charts than most of Dre's "hits"

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2011, 11:58:57 PM »
Song is TRASH, video is GARBAGE, Gayme is FINISH and Lil' Wayne is GAY.

RIGHT.  TRASH

and spider loc is a joke

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2011, 01:07:39 AM »
the vid is dope though it comes across as fight music/run this town style but they both been been there done that vids too. Its still hype though, i actually think this is dope.

I know lil wayne is a clown more often than not but he again comes good on a hook and on someone elses joint. I think he kinda rides the hook real well imo and i think the
track is kinda hype/dope too. Nothing amazing at all, nothing weak either to me. I like it. Game sounds enegetic, he's rhyming, comin with some nice lines, nothing amazing
just music in hype lines and lil wayne givves the track energy on the hook.

I know most people on here just hate on game and lil wayne just to hate often but i like this. Its got nice energy. Kinda hood/street but commercial enough too. Smart street sorta single.
Like one blood. But that was mad dope regardless if dubcc liked it or not, that was music for a brother back then. Whether this blows up anywhere near we'll see though. Even dre can't
agreed, this was the street/club banager game was looking for...kept saying he wanted to kick it off like that and thats exactly what red nation is. Hood with a cross over to the clubs