Author Topic: Eastern Conference Finals: Heat vs. Bulls.  (Read 2141 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Eastern Conference Finals: Heat vs. Bulls.
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 02:51:51 PM »
I love the Chicago has no chance of advancing comments. I dig the underdog role and approach that the Bulls are taking with the playoffs. Look that team might not have what Miami has individually but as far as a TEAM, they are one of the best if not the best team left in the playoffs. Even after LeBron made his decision the Bulls made a point to build a team around Rose, and minus a consistent shooting guard to add to the starting 5 they have that.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2011, 04:48:02 PM »
Funnystyle.....NIK learned a new word. Did he pull out his 90's hip hop slanguage dictionary?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 04:48:40 PM »
Funnystyle.....NIK learned a new word. Did he pull out his 90's hip hop slanguage dictionary?!

get off the dick, this is not tha gspot...we're here to discuss basketball, not NIK

theremedy360

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2011, 06:42:37 PM »
I won't front I didn't think the Bulls had much of a chance, but I'm pulling for them, fuck MIA.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2011, 08:49:24 PM »
I wish reggie miller would stop commentating, he is bias and annoying. He wouldnt even acknowledge R. Allen's hot streak of 3-pointers during the heat/celtic series. I recall the other commentator saying "Speechless reggie" ?!...and he was wrong for doing that, he quickly changed the direction of the subject....

personally....he has one highlight and that was the push-off jumper. 8) a bad no-call...
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2011, 12:58:56 AM »

http://www.ryanhurstdesigns.com/

Go to page 6 of the Gallery section , he made a sick poster of this dunk ... the guy has made some great ones

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2011, 01:06:48 AM »
I wish reggie miller would stop commentating, he is bias and annoying. He wouldnt even acknowledge R. Allen's hot streak of 3-pointers during the heat/celtic series. I recall the other commentator saying "Speechless reggie" ?!...and he was wrong for doing that, he quickly changed the direction of the subject....

personally....he has one highlight and that was the push-off jumper. 8) a bad no-call...

LOL!! Find the nearest cliff and jump.  LMFAO at Reggie has "one highlight', and if you even followed basketball or the night when Ray Allen broke the 3pt record of Reggie Miller, you would realize how stupid on all accounts that you sound with this post.

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2011, 01:08:32 AM »
I still like the Heat in 6 and I also like the Mavs in 6.

NBA Finals prediction = Heat over Mavs in 6

DIP DIP SET SET

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2011, 01:45:24 AM »
7even : yep the Bulls offense will cool off , but it's going to be extremely hard for the Heat iso offense is going to beat the Bulls 4 times out of 7 ... Bron/Wade will have better games but it won't be enough if they don't start moving the ball way more

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2011, 02:40:21 AM »
Looking at this series chicago poses a huge threat on 2 levels... endurance and size/rebounding

Lebron bosh d wade all punch in over 40 min a contest and when you've got fresh bodies that are more than capable coming off the bench at home it can really wear a team down

Noah and the other bulls hustle players are killing us with their work on the glass.. joel anthonys only 6'8 and our other centers are sippin on cans of ensure instead of gatorade during the huddles putting us at a disadvantage.. heat have to stop running out after getting stops stay back and box out.

Btw anyone ever stop to think how shaq qould destroy noah in his prime if they ever got to play.. still remember how he took the fight out of then defensive player of the yr swoll ben wallace back in o5 and o6
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 02:42:15 AM by NauticaICE »

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2011, 10:03:20 AM »
^^^ I do agree on the endurance point ... the Bulls are dedicated to defense from the start of the game ... they basically play with the same intensity on the defensive end the whole game and wear the opponent down ... the versatility of Noah and Gibson is just great , they can basically  stay home with the guard/wing players on a pick n roll switch

the Heat being undersized is just part of the rebounding pb but not the only explanation ... J Anthony is doing a great job at hedging the Rose/Booz pick n roll but when he's out there on the perimeter , the others players have to rotate to put a body on Noah/Gibson.

- the other pb is Miami biting on Boozer faking the set of a screen ... he has alsways done that in his carreer with Utah ... he basically fakes setting a screen and roll to the basket .. if the player covering Booz bites on the fake , it's basically a 2 on 1 near the basket with Boozer and Noah ... ending up in easy baskets

On the Shaq comment : Shaq was already (way) past his prime in Miami ... his prime ended in 02-03

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2011, 10:24:52 AM »
Now with that super long wack layoff finally over... its time for the long awaited game 3

As far as the endurance goes, the emergence of udonis haslem the heart and soul of the team shaking off all the splinters for all of his 8 games in, the bench looks formidable and ready to match the intensity of joakim noah and taj gibson.. ud is our super thug in corn rows who can whip chris boshs ass in 5 seconds.. while mike miller isn't all the way back yet he's a very good rebounder, lays it all on the line and should provide us with some energy with his inspired play now that he's finally had his florida gator reunion with hhaslem on the court

Much better fight on the glass game 2.. noah looks light on his feet when he's getting boxed out for the board.. I want to see if the bulls bench can generate offense in miami where they don't have the benefit of women and children shouting mf's at d wade

As for shaq in the couple of yrs he spent down here was still dunking on ppl like tyson chandler... I would argue that after he won his last championship trophy he put himself on auto pilot high jacking teams for there cash kinda like luke walton lathering up phil jacksons balls ok maybe not that bad, but shaqs just been cruising

theremedy360

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2011, 10:58:41 PM »
Well it appears that the finals are going to be either Heat vs Mavs or Heat vs Thunder. My three least favorite teams= Thunder, Heat, Mavs. What a fun season this has been.

teecee

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2011, 09:22:07 AM »
^^^ you writing the bulls off already?  They killed Miami on the glass, but gave them a lot if open looks all night.   Miami outplayed them all game, yet It was close to the end.  I'd say it's far from over

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2011, 12:02:29 PM »
Chris Bosh is effectively guarding the only scoring option for the Bulls.

I almost want to say this is over.