1 (25%)
he has no idea how to win when it counts
1 (25%)
mike bibby is fucking his mom
1 (25%)
he's not a natural born leader
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: LeBron James clutch moments  (Read 1827 times)

teecee

Re: Why is LeBron such a choke?
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2011, 08:53:41 PM »
i wanted to make a new thread that posed this question...why has lebron james, up until this day, underperformed in the most important games of his career like the choke-artist everyone has been calling him for years now? this thread is about the discussion of what it is that causes this characteristic not found in the all-time greats. any input?

I've already said Lebron isn't playing clutch right now, and its inexcusable.  NO excuses.

BUt did you watch him against the Bulls?  He was great on both ends, and by far the best player in the series.  Without his play, they aren't even in the finals.

But yo, I agree, dude doesn't have it right now; we'll see how he does in games 6 or 7...

Sccit

Re: LeBron James clutch moments
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2011, 06:21:50 PM »
*merged*

There is already an active thread on the first page discussing LeBron's "clutchness". 

LMAO@ this bitter faggot...the thread was a poll posing a question, more than enough of a topic to have its own thread/poll. what a loser of a mod, u ruined a potential classic, dumbshit.

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2011, 06:24:28 PM »
I have a better question. Why wasn't this thread made last series? ;)

because the question was regarding THE MOST IMPORTANT MOMENTS OF LEBRONS CAREER. are u that retarded that u cant comprehend the fact that the nba finals series is the most important series of his season? seriously...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2011, 06:39:27 PM »
*merged*

There is already an active thread on the first page discussing LeBron's "clutchness". 

LMAO@ this bitter faggot...the thread was a poll posing a question, more than enough of a topic to have its own thread/poll. what a loser of a mod, u ruined a potential classic, dumbshit.
Someone bitter @ being demoded?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2011, 07:45:52 PM »
I have a better question. Why wasn't this thread made last series? ;)

because the question was regarding THE MOST IMPORTANT MOMENTS OF LEBRONS CAREER. are u that retarded that u cant comprehend the fact that the nba finals series is the most important series of his season? seriously...

lol, what a complete moron. His own logic is contradicting. :stupid:

Last round vs. the Bulls was the most important series up until now & the series vs. the Celtics was the most important series to him until he won that one to advance to the next.

So like I said, where were you at, herb?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2011, 06:08:41 AM »

lol

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2011, 05:11:52 PM »

lol

not funny, dicklickin bitch...on my life u woulda never merged that if it was about kobe. gay shit, son.

Sccit

« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2011, 05:12:35 PM »
*merged*

Someone bitter @ being demoded?

thread woulda never been merged if it were about kobe, benedict.