1 (25%)
he has no idea how to win when it counts
1 (25%)
mike bibby is fucking his mom
1 (25%)
he's not a natural born leader
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: LeBron James clutch moments  (Read 1829 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: LeBron James clutch moments
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2011, 03:09:13 PM »
^He's not?
He has his moments, but if it wasn't for his size/athleticism he'd be an average defensive player.

teecee

« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2011, 05:34:22 PM »
^He's not?
He has his moments, but if it wasn't for his size/athleticism he'd be an average defensive player.

That is the oddest statement ever.  It's like saying, "Shaq wouldn't have been so dominant of he wasn't so huge" or "Usain Bolt is fast, but it's only because he's so athletic" or "Steve Nash is a great passer, but its only because of his vision"....people say the strangest shit these days, no offense.  You realize that athleticism and size are important to play solid defense, and to have such a combination as does Lebron is quite rare?

Or were you being sarcastic? :-\   that must be it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2011, 05:34:53 PM »
^He's not?

LOL. Kobe & MJ wouldn't be playing basketball if they weren't 6'8'' & 6'6'' & highly athletic. What a stupid argument.

Son held the MVP to like 20 points in the 4th quarter total in the entire series. ::)

BTW, you shouldn't want Dwight Howard on the Lakers. If he wasn't 7 foot with unreal athleticism, he'd be a below average big man.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2011, 10:44:46 AM »
^He's not?

That is the oddest statement ever.  It's like saying, "Shaq wouldn't have been so dominant of he wasn't so huge" or "Usain Bolt is fast, but it's only because he's so athletic" or "Steve Nash is a great passer, but its only because of his vision"....people say the strangest shit these days, no offense.  You realize that athleticism and size are important to play solid defense, and to have such a combination as does Lebron is quite rare?

Considering his size, he wasnt all that amazing. Tim Duncan has been the much better defensive player in his career as a big man, with less size. Not to mention a better rebounder, which is ridiculous. Shaq was always such a huge liability going against the pick and roll, and was mainly just a clog in the lane. Not a skilled defensive big man by any means.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

teecee

« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2011, 10:56:42 AM »
^He's not?

Considering his size, he wasnt all that amazing. Tim Duncan has been the much better defensive player in his career as a big man, with less size. Not to mention a better rebounder, which is ridiculous. Shaq was always such a huge liability going against the pick and roll, and was mainly just a clog in the lane. Not a skilled defensive big man by any means.

You missed my point..........

teecee

« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2011, 12:04:58 AM »
Lebron gonna be going hard to the hole in game 3; he's shooting a great percentage but not driving enough, hence only shooting 6 ft's so far.  I predict a 40 point game for him in game 3

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2011, 09:01:29 PM »
Lebron gonna be going hard to the hole in game 3; he's shooting a great percentage but not driving enough, hence only shooting 6 ft's so far.  I predict a 40 point game for him in game 3

nigga went for 8 points on 3-11 shooting while having 0 points and 2 turnovers in the 4th   :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2011, 09:12:43 PM »
^ but everytime he has a bad game he always follows up with a monster game next

teecee

« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2011, 09:26:27 PM »
Lebron passed well,  but definitely hasn't looked clutch.  They are defending him well; he's gonna have to step up for them to win.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2011, 09:48:35 PM »
Ridiculous.

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2011, 03:24:42 AM »
lmao

teecee

« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2011, 04:23:54 PM »
No excusing Brons play last night; he looked bad, like he wasn't into it.  His shot looks flat
as shit.  Maybe one of the worst games I have ever seen him play.

Lebron was incredible in round 3, especially his defense and energy.  In the first two games of the finals, his d has been very good, but last night it was shit.  He didn't even attempt to help on the last play.   He better step it up next game or jr Heat ain't winning shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2011, 06:25:32 PM »
He did almost have a triple double...lol.

theremedy360

« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2011, 04:56:19 PM »
He did almost have a triple double...lol.

When your considered by most to be the best player in the league you have to at least TRY on offense in the clutch. LeBron didn't do shit that entire 4th quarter.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2011, 04:58:12 PM »
^Wade had three points.

They score five points in the final 7:21 left. Course Bron sucked it up, but he wasn't alone.