Author Topic: has ne1 ever been 2 jail?  (Read 500 times)

S.G.V.

Re:has ne1 ever been 2 jail?
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2003, 01:56:22 AM »

So you'd be more scared of ya moms than an inmate? Whats worse than gettin fucked in the ass by some big dude named bubba? Oh... nevermind, I guess getting ass raped by your mom with a giant strap on would be worse  :o
that post is rather disturbing...did u mom rape u with a strap-on as a child?...lol and my ass is exit only...no entrance...too purposely avoid gettin fucked id take the biggest shits possible and not wipe...just let it marinate in my cheeks...thatll turn muthafuckas off...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2003, 02:35:50 AM »

So you'd be more scared of ya moms than an inmate? Whats worse than gettin fucked in the ass by some big dude named bubba? Oh... nevermind, I guess getting ass raped by your mom with a giant strap on would be worse  :o
that post is rather disturbing...did u mom rape u with a strap-on as a child?...lol and my ass is exit only...no entrance...too purposely avoid gettin fucked id take the biggest shits possible and not wipe...just let it marinate in my cheeks...thatll turn muthafuckas off...

LMFAO!!! holy shit that was funny as fuck lol!!!!! god you guys crack me up hahahah
and LMFAO @ ac

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2003, 09:29:15 AM »

lmao, that is disgusting. Damn. Not hot as balls. Thats fa sho.

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2003, 12:27:32 PM »

i aint been aressted...and if i ever was...id hope to be dentained the rest of my life...id be more scared of what my mom would do to me when i get out than what some inmates would do to me...

me too!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2003, 12:57:26 PM »
LoL...I almost got taken to jail for stealing a Du-Rag like 3 weeks ago...LoL...How gay...

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2003, 01:15:23 PM »
LoL...I almost got taken to jail for stealing a Du-Rag like 3 weeks ago...LoL...How gay...
whatchu info youngsta?!?...stealin a 89 cent Du-Rag...now thats gangsta!

oh and grundy...i never thought id say this...but u r one crazy white boy!!!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2003, 02:36:30 PM »

yea many people jack CDz, DVDz, Expensive clothes, cars, jewerly, and this foo steals something thats almost the same as gum, lol damn. Thats noteven worth it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2003, 02:49:25 PM »

yea many people jack CDz, DVDz, Expensive clothes, cars, jewerly, and this foo steals something thats almost the same as gum, lol damn. Thats noteven worth it

ACTUALLY, The Du Rag was 10 bucks...CD's cost 7.99 at my local Mom and Pop shop...So it would make more sense to steal a Du-Rag than a CD...LoL...It was still dumb though...PEaCe

S.G.V.

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2003, 02:55:11 PM »
u buyin one of those rhinstone rocawear du rags or something?...10 bucks?...thats a fuckin rip off....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2003, 03:15:32 PM »
u buyin one of those rhinstone rocawear du rags or something?...10 bucks?...thats a fuckin rip off....

No...it was just a plain Reebok/Iverson Du-Rag...I know it's a fuckin rip off, that's why i stole it...LoL

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2003, 03:19:04 PM »
i been to jail once when i was in tha 3th grade...

I have a feeling you're still in the "3th grade"...

and NIK's last comment was hilarious, "I know its a fucken rip off, thats why I stole it" lol

S.G.V.

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2003, 06:31:47 PM »

No...it was just a plain Reebok/Iverson Du-Rag...I know it's a fuckin rip off, that's why i stole it...LoL
reebok...what idiots...i bet u can go to l.a. and by a replica of that shit for like a dollar...lol...tho...why steal a du-rag?..thats still a dumb thing to get arrested for...at least rob the place...gives u a lil cred...stealin clothes...they might suspect u to be homo...n u know what happens after that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2003, 06:54:15 PM »

reebok...what idiots...i bet u can go to l.a. and by a replica of that shit for like a dollar...lol...tho...why steal a du-rag?..thats still a dumb thing to get arrested for...at least rob the place...gives u a lil cred...stealin clothes...they might suspect u to be homo...n u know what happens after that

oh well...

Rippa

• 'G'
  • GOD VS SATAN ( WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON?)
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2003, 07:38:59 PM »
i was in for 9 years in rykers in new york city..
 for attempt murder.. right now im on paroll. for 9 more years

when i got court i was 17 n got sent to juvi for'a year then when i hit 18 i went str8 to da big tyme cell for 8 years.. n i was good all i did was write n write n write n write.. seen some CRAZY azz shyt.. if u dont belive me call rykers if u want..

Battle record- 9-1-1..
All wins by way of KO
Graveyard..
Gareefa,Indecisive(x3),Koncept, Assassin, Pimpdogg,Mack,SIZE12AIRFORCES

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2003, 07:54:31 PM »
Yeah, I went a bunch of times but I usually rolled doubles or got a get outta jail free card befo I had to pay $50 thank God.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE