Author Topic: Western Conference Finals: Mavericks vs. Thunder  (Read 1165 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Western Conference Finals: Mavericks vs. Thunder
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2011, 05:12:55 PM »
I can't stand the fact that some people in my area root for the Thunder, that's like a girl dumping you for someone else and wishing her the best.

Lol.  Bright side:  No lakers or celtics in the finals!  Woo hoo!

dark side: heat are still in the playoffs

True.  But if the 2 i mentioned are gone, I can watch the playoffs happy.  Im actually interested in seeing how the heat will continue to mesh or fall apart in this series.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2011, 07:59:11 PM »
Seriously, one has got to hate that Thunder team. Coaxing refs to get to the line is basically the focal point of their entire offensive game. Pathetic. 3 times as many FTs as the Mavs? Cmon now. No matter how dominant you play, you can't keep an opponent out of the game when he is averaging 40 FTs per game.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2011, 08:35:12 PM »
if thunder were a championship caliber team, they would beat the mavs today...they stand no chance

theremedy360

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2011, 09:34:13 PM »
I can't stand the fact that some people in my area root for the Thunder, that's like a girl dumping you for someone else and wishing her the best.

Lol.  Bright side:  No lakers or celtics in the finals!  Woo hoo!

I had a lot of money on the Lakers  :-\

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2011, 01:03:34 PM »
Seriously, one has got to hate that Thunder team. Coaxing refs to get to the line is basically the focal point of their entire offensive game. Pathetic. 3 times as many FTs as the Mavs? Cmon now. No matter how dominant you play, you can't keep an opponent out of the game when he is averaging 40 FTs per game.

FUCK THE THUNDER AND THE REFS

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2011, 01:48:03 PM »
^LOL. The NBA is a joke.

teecee

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2011, 02:01:30 PM »
You guys and your cinspiracies ;)

But as I've been saying, OKC is not great offensively and westbrook ain't mature enough to be winning it all yet.

What did surprise me in game 3 was the Mavs defense,  especially Marion.  Mavs are quickly shedding the soft label, although they haven't came up against a tough as nails team yet

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2011, 02:03:31 PM »
looks like Durant is playing with a bunch of fake tough guys

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

theremedy360

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2011, 02:27:43 PM »
It's a shame that the NBA is such a horribly corrupt organization, because the game itself is so much fun to watch and miles ahead of the NCAA entertainment wise IMO.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2011, 02:31:08 PM »
^Because they keep games close with unfair foul calls.

theremedy360

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2011, 03:39:41 PM »
^Because they keep games close with unfair foul calls.

I'm not referring to the closeness of games, just the talent level in general. Most of the guys I like watching in College end up in the NBA lol

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2011, 05:06:35 PM »

FUCK THE THUNDER AND THE REFS

theyre manufacturing durant the way they did with wade and lebron years ago.............imagine if kobe never fucked that white girl and got manufactured in the same way :o :o

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2011, 05:14:48 PM »
lmao   you do realize the NBA completely fucked over it's integrity when it allowed that Pau Gasol trade, right?

that trade took 3 fucking years to pan out for Memphis and meanwhile LA doesn't get to an NBA finals without that trade.

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

theremedy360

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2011, 06:03:21 PM »
lmao   you do realize the NBA completely fucked over it's integrity when it allowed that Pau Gasol trade, right?

that trade took 3 fucking years to pan out for Memphis and meanwhile LA doesn't get to an NBA finals without that trade.

What do you mean "allowing the trade?" lol, Memphis wasn't going anywhere and traded away their best player like damn near every cellar dwelling team has to do eventually, if the trade had gone to anyone but LA nobody would give a shit about it.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2011, 12:57:56 PM »

u are by far the dumbest muthafucka alive...i mean that