Author Topic: WCC Cup round 3… Maestro Minded vs. Kill  (Read 507 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WCC Cup round 3… Maestro Minded vs. Kill
« on: January 11, 2003, 02:31:50 PM »
Alright, winners go to the finals, for the 3rd ever WCC Cup, loser just goes about their normal pathic WCC life… lol… j/k

20 bars max
Due by Wednesday, January 15, 2003
Judged by DayGoStyLZ, bLaDe, and me

Final Four… lets go

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:WCC Cup round 3… Maestro Minded vs. Kill
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2003, 03:20:49 AM »
Alright, winners go to the finals, for the 3rd ever WCC Cup, loser just goes about their normal pathic WCC life… lol… j/k
lol this cup is all that I got  :-[

This is gonna be challengin...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2003, 11:56:23 AM »
checkin in...

"due by wensday".. does it means tuesday 23:59 ??

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2003, 12:28:25 PM »
perhaps or just anytime on wednesday
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2003, 12:40:35 PM »
checkin in...

ain't it wednesday 23:59 ??

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2003, 01:40:22 PM »
checkin in...

ain't it wednesday 23:59 ??

My bad... 23:59 Wednesday.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2003, 01:16:40 PM »
'Kill' Avoidz I-BO, He 'Dis~miss" When I 'Rip~This~Shit', The Only Way  He Could 'Spit~My~Scripts' Is If He Were A 'Toliet~Chair'//
If He's Tony Blair ,I Must Be Bush, Cuz He's 'Ridin~My~Dick" , This Battle Difficult Like Chess?, Nah, Eazier Than 'So~Li~Taire"// <1>
'Kill' Been Battlin Newbiez, To Call Himself: "Undefeated", His Luck 'Depleted', Faced I-BO, Quickly "His~Troops~'Retreated'// <2>
Chopped His 'Foot' Like "Kunta~Kinte"  To Himiluate, "This~Foo'z~To~Conceited", No Way To 'Escape' Until "This~Whoop's~Completed" //
Call My "Typhoon", I-BO Cauze Shipz To 'Flip' Like Titanic,  Seekz "Kills" House To "Ripz~Loftz~Like~Billowz"//
~Blanket~ Must Been Ghostwritin, Since Kill Repliez With Lyricz That 'Hitz~Soft~Like~Pillowz'// <3>
} ~~
Your "Impressive~Wordz" Cant Defeat Me, 'Kill' Attemptin To Win By Sendin Computer~Virus, Like 'Agressive~Nerdz"//
Who U Represent? I Forgot, U'r To "Wack~For~A~Crew", Transformz My Fist To A 'Bat' & Performz My "Smack~On~This~Foo'// <4>
So Fragile, U Could Battle A Midget, But Still "Get~U'r~Ass~Kicked"//
U'r Like A 'Retired~Wizard', I-BO Detectz & "Shakez~U'r~Last~Tricks", Even If U Were "John~Stockton", I Still "Brakez~U'r~Pass~Quick"//
} ~~
'Kill' Defeats Mc'z Only By "Quotin~Chatz", He'z Now Facin A "Dead~End", I-BO Throwz Him Overboard, Makez Sure He's "Floatin~Splat"// <5>
Everywere I Check, Followers Been "Biting~My~Style", I Guess U Can Tell Ive Been "Coaching~Catz"//
'Kill'z Alwayz Last To Spit, Becauze Of Readin Other'z First, 'Gained' Advantage When He Battled & "Maimed~The~Intercept"// <6>
Had To Re~Write His "Rhymez" After Readin "Koncepts~Linez", Replied 5 Hours Past "Dead~Line", & "Blamed~The~Internet"// <7>
} ~~
A Spiritual~Assasainator, I  "Terminatez" "U'r~Consciousness",  This Battle's Already Finished Before 'Kill' "May~Convalesce"//
Call Me "I-BO~The~Daredevil", I Defeatz U With "Closed~Eyez", "Blowz~Fliez" When Punchez Is Deliverd "Close~Wise"//
The Only Way U Could Spit "Equal" Is By "Bein~My~Clone", Process~Error, A Result So "Skinny", When U Hitz, I-BO Is "Feelin~Your~Bones"//
What U Gonna Blame Now For "Respondin~To~Late", Technical KO, But Ur Still Tryin "Unboundin~Ur~Fate"// <7>

--------------------------------------------------------------
<1> Tony Blair Always Follows Bush's Every Step, Solitaire Is A Simple Card-Game (included in mircosoft windows)
<2> Kill Havent Been Defeated Yet In Single Battles, But His Opponents Havent Been The Greatest...
<3> 'Blankets' Old Nick Used To Be 'Pillow'
<4> "DA" Aint A Serius Crew In My Eyez... No Logo... Nobody Knows Who's In & Whos Not.. .. ..
<5> When Battlin Gafeera, He Used Private AIM Chat Logs AGAINST Him...
<6> I Checked His Single Battles... Basicly, He's Never The First One To Spit... Wonder Why ...
<7> He Should Be Disqualified, After Posting 5 Hours To Late Against Koncept...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2003, 03:39:38 AM »
<4> "DA" Aint A Serius Crew In My Eyez... No Logo... Nobody Knows Who's In & Whos Not..
you wanna see the logo ?http://reggaestarradio.com/cutlassrecords_temp/dev/devious.gif. It's just that everybody took it outta they sigs

Nice verse though, you got more personal than I'd have supposed you to...I got sum shit on you too though, mine'll be up later peace
« Last Edit: January 15, 2003, 04:14:33 AM by Kill »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2003, 04:37:16 AM »
<4> "DA" Aint A Serius Crew In My Eyez... No Logo... Nobody Knows Who's In & Whos Not..
you wanna see the logo ?http://reggaestarradio.com/cutlassrecords_temp/dev/devious.gif. It's just that everybody took it outta they sigs

Nice verse though, you got more personal than I'd have supposed you to...I got sum shit on you too though, mine'll be up later peace

so you read my shit before finishing writing yours.. lol... just like i predicted...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2003, 05:48:48 AM »
so you read my shit before finishing writing yours.. lol... just like i predicted...
yeah, what's wrong about that ? Does it lyrically make me stronger ? Before makin accusations try to find ONE, just ONE line in which I played off my opponent's verse...I never do, hence the only advantage it might get me is bein able to guess how hard I have to come, in your case it wasn't important though cause you spit similiar to what you always spit like. If you wish, whoever wins, we can have a rematch in which I'll drop first and you can compare that verse's quality to the one's I'ma come up with today...and I did beat people droppin first...Logic for example.

So please, I'm coo wit you, no beef and nothing, but tell me what advantage havin read your verse already gave me

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2003, 06:57:31 AM »
yeah, what's wrong about that ? Does it lyrically make me stronger ? Before makin accusations try to find ONE, just ONE line in which I played off my opponent's verse...I never do, hence the only advantage it might get me is bein able to guess how hard I have to come, in your case it wasn't important though cause you spit similiar to what you always spit like. If you wish, whoever wins, we can have a rematch in which I'll drop first and you can compare that verse's quality to the one's I'ma come up with today...and I did beat people droppin first...Logic for example.

So please, I'm coo wit you, no beef and nothing, but tell me what advantage havin read your verse already gave me

when you'll become a vet here you will realise that we dont like to play it that way..

anyway

do your thing how u wanna do it

and no, you havent seen my peaks yet

just make sure to post in time, cuz i wont accept a delayed verse
« Last Edit: January 15, 2003, 08:35:49 AM by Maestro~Minded »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2003, 08:52:20 AM »

when you'll become a vet here you will realise that we dont like to play it that way..

anyway

do your thing how u wanna do it

Mine will be up in time, it'll have been done pretty quickly, but fuck it, I'll drop

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2003, 02:24:22 PM »
Here's your in-time verse

INTRO

this amateurous-"chess-player’s” skills must be "in PAWN” cause your "moves are controlled” by a furious-vet-slayer//
I produce-"Finesse”-hater, battlin WCC’s "Lord” is "blasphemic” so you’ll be "induced-to-less-prayers”// {{1}}
Pretty-"toxic-wit”-desecratin like "poison” was "jokin”, you in your crew for losin – why’s this Idiotic-Bitch-Overrated?//
I send-narcotic-shit-so-I-tame-ya, think you excite voters cause they see-chaotic-spits-that-you-came-with ?// {{2}}

MAIN PART....gettin at ya style

"Ill” multis ? You just suffer from some "structural-desease”, battlin "Kill” will get ya family to an uncomfortable-decrease// {{2}}
this lyrical "midget” can’t even "punch-below-my-feet” my verse disfigurates you like "torture” so you’ll "constantly-concede”//
Call me "aneasthetic” cause I’m nonchalantly-"stoppin-ya-conscience”, what you call ‘metas’ is compulsively-droppin-some-nonsense//
You try to "punch” but all you knock-is-the-context, I’m here to show your "inferiority” and my production-is-"complex”// {{2}}
dick ridden by voters-too-quick, but emotions’ll-switch, cause analyzin it ya "intestines” are the only ones "flowin-ya-shit”// {{2}}
bar length ? you come over-equipped, tryina boast-wit-ya-click, but your vocab is "minor stuff” like when you "holdin-ya-dick”// {{2}}
"Maestro”? Well, someone should "PHRASALLY-help”, your old pic showed your lyrical ability – you only "playin-yaself”// {{3}}
talkin to judges cause even battlin newbies you afraid-they-prevail, so wack you’re "out of reach” plus I’m "de-range-in”-you-well// {{4}}

Cloud 9, WHAT

ya crew-got-vets-employed ? Well you’se-the-"Sekond”-choice, the "Nine” member only used-as-"Tech”-decoy//
Tone seduced-that-extra-point, if you wanna "hit me with sick spits” you best to "spew-at-texts-I-write”//
don’t know how to use symbols, confused-by-your-language, "Koming” with weak "ToNe’s” cause you consider your kru-an-advantage// {{5}}
I make a "Lunatic-vanish” like I was "kidnappin Nelly”, 16 bars took your lines to "suffocation”, now your "delusions-is-strangled”//

{{1}}: Lord Finesse...producer, did shit for Big L for example
{{2}}: What many people said bout verses by I-Bo...they were hella hard to flow, the length of his bars can be very different in one verse, also he rarely uses high vocab for rhymin. Also there were a lot of things in between of quotation marks nobody got
{{3}}: His old pic showed "I-Bo mastering the game of chess", he was alone there...hence playin yourself
{{4}}: When he battled Kalipzo he said that he didn't know him and couldn't write personals which should be considered by the judges when voting
{{5}}: He's from Sweden...in Scandinavian languages there are very special letters like a's with circles on them...I-Bo sometimes uses ~'s without some of the connected words actually being included in a multi

I don't think that I need to explain the Cloud 9 references...

NO BEEF, JUST BATTLIN

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2003, 02:32:14 PM »
I'd appreciate a more precise explanation

where can they be found then ?

as for that...I was the one to tell everybody about my delay, not tryina conseal it (most people would prolly not have looked at the time I posted it) and I think it was up to Koncept whether I 'should be disqualified'. The rules say I should. Personally I wouldn't trip on deadlines if it was vice versa, as long as it's only about a few hours and not days
« Last Edit: January 15, 2003, 02:33:08 PM by Kill »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2003, 03:12:39 PM »
I'd appreciate a more precise explanation

where can they be found then ?

as for that...I was the one to tell everybody about my delay, not tryina conseal it (most people would prolly not have looked at the time I posted it) and I think it was up to Koncept whether I 'should be disqualified'. The rules say I should. Personally I wouldn't trip on deadlines if it was vice versa, as long as it's only about a few hours and not days

since you want me to explain...

on this board, we post first, read later

check old threads for my peak

and i think you're the first one to not get disqualified for posting to late... i think its not fair against the other guys.. specially for thoose who've been disqued for posting 5-10 min late... my crew once became disqualified because of that shit... thats why i dont want it to be otherwise for anybody else

and no, its not up to koncept to decide, its up to the judge.. and they chose another path than the regular one ...

english is my THIRD language... (french, swedish, english)... if you wonder why i dont use "dictionary-rhymes"

fuckit

time for the votes
« Last Edit: January 15, 2003, 03:51:18 PM by Maestro~Minded »