Author Topic: EA-SKI feat. Ice Cube - Please (First Single) (Video)  (Read 3221 times)

dameons

Re: EA-SKI feat. Ice Cube - Please (First Single) (Video)
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2011, 07:34:31 PM »
Dope ! Fuck having a ton of features , I think that has ruined things a bit . I hope Ski has the mic the vast majority on this next album. Scratching is a lost art , being a vet , I wonder if Ski can work the tables a little . This album should be a can't miss , so let's help spread the word !!!!!!!!

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2011, 08:10:44 PM »
Dope ! Fuck having a ton of features , I think that has ruined things a bit . I hope Ski has the mic the vast majority on this next album. Scratching is a lost art , being a vet , I wonder if Ski can work the tables a little . This album should be a can't miss , so let's help spread the word !!!!!!!!
i dam sure don't wanna have features just to have them, if there on there trust me it will make sense. but your right people are overkilling features, i'm not trying to do that. IMGMI

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2011, 08:17:45 PM »
I'd cop this. I bought both Frontline albums when they came out. Lock and Left had sick production.

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2011, 09:32:26 PM »
I'd cop this. I bought both Frontline albums when they came out. Lock and Left had sick production.
much love homie

MarshColin

« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2011, 10:36:41 PM »
Fuck a Detox - give me "5th Of Skithoven" "Earthquake OG" + "Frank The Rabbit" and I'm cool 8)
I'M WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW HOMIE. MUCH LOVE.

REALLY looking forward to all 3 of those releases. A properly mixed, mastered, and complete version of earthquake will be siiiiiick!!!

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2011, 07:26:59 AM »
anyone got the mp3?

mreaski

• 'G'

dameons

« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2011, 07:06:08 PM »
Axin' for a freebee when Ski is in the place ???? You violated my man ..Show some respect . It's a shame that rap music will never be the same , especially west coast . Most of our legends are out of the game because the money has dried up .The few that are left like 40 Water and Snoop have seen there better days for sure .We will never see the B Legits and the Richie Riches flourish ever again..Ski has proven he has what it takes to give us a second wind..LET'S SUPPORT !!!!!!!!

Matty

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2011, 08:30:55 PM »
Axin' for a freebee when Ski is in the place ???? You violated my man ..Show some respect . It's a shame that rap music will never be the same , especially west coast . Most of our legends are out of the game because the money has dried up .The few that are left like 40 Water and Snoop have seen there better days for sure .We will never see the B Legits and the Richie Riches flourish ever again..Ski has proven he has what it takes to give us a second wind..LET'S SUPPORT !!!!!!!!

definitely, looking forward to copping all these new Ski projects, hopefully in physical format. judging from everything so far it'll be dope 8)

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2011, 09:05:19 PM »
I DON'T PLAN ON LETTING YALL DOWN. IMGMI

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2011, 11:38:00 PM »
im from Libya...itunes is disconnected at the moment we a bit busy working on a project

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2011, 06:48:30 AM »
Hey, Ski, what happened to the beat that was on the "Please" trailer ? Did you use it for another song ? "Please" is sick .. can't wait for the album ! Keep it westcoast !  8)

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2011, 07:03:52 AM »
Hey, Ski, what happened to the beat that was on the "Please" trailer ? Did you use it for another song ? "Please" is sick .. can't wait for the album ! Keep it westcoast !  8)
YES, i use that track for the trailer just to show that the production on this album is no fucking joke, and i am using that for my album homie.

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2011, 07:07:15 AM »
DUDES DON'T UNDERSTAND IF YOU DON'T BUY RECORDS AND SUPPORT WHO YOU FUCKING LOVE AS A ARTIST, RATHER IT'S ME OR SOMEBODY ELSE, DON'T COMPLAIN WHY HIP HOP IS FUCKED UP. NOW GO BUY MY MF SINGLE LOL. MUCH LOVE

dameons

« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2011, 08:20:17 PM »
" Talk crazy until they feel the repercussions" ...Best line of the song  .. I also like the adlibs by Cube in the beginning ..