Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Talks Detox “Dr. Dre Has Wrong People In His Environment”  (Read 7390 times)

EnzoUK

Can wish for it all you want, but there's no chance in hell Dre and Daz ever work together.

Yeah, but i think they still cool though. I got a picture of them and Snoop, Nate Dogg and B-Real that was probably taken back in 2000 or somethin'.

are you talking about this picture okka :

+1 for that photo, this is why i love the dubb  8)

if so, that aint b-real but johnny j, so i guess this pictures dates back from 95-96.

Nah, that's B-Real. Here's a hiqh quality version of that picture, real rare.

http://i51.tinypic.com/okd06u.png
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

if i member correctly, Daz and Bad Azz were in a scene wit Snoop n Dre - in "the Wash" movie (2000 or 2001)

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
the picture is definately not from 95 - 96. Look at the playstation controllers, the dual shocks came out in 98 - 99. so it has to be from the 2001 era.

back to the topic.. it's really sad what's happening with this album, maybe dre should just have stopped talkin' about it in 06

Okka

if i member correctly, Daz and Bad Azz were in a scene wit Snoop n Dre - in "the Wash" movie (2000 or 2001)

Yeah, that's true. Buyin' weed from Snoop in that scene.

the picture is definately not from 95 - 96. Look at the playstation controllers, the dual shocks came out in 98 - 99. so it has to be from the 2001 era.

Yeah, i'm almost 100% sure it's not. Here's what wikipedia said about the DualShock controllers:

The DualShock was introduced in Japan in late 1997, and launched in the North American market in May 1998.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 02:38:19 PM by Okka »

bouli77

Can wish for it all you want, but there's no chance in hell Dre and Daz ever work together.

Yeah, but i think they still cool though. I got a picture of them and Snoop, Nate Dogg and B-Real that was probably taken back in 2000 or somethin'.

are you talking about this picture okka :

if so, that aint b-real but johnny j, so i guess this pictures dates back from 95-96.

Nah, that's B-Real. Here's a hiqh quality version of that picture, real rare.

http://i51.tinypic.com/okd06u.png

props for the picture. damn you're right. he really looked like Johnny J from far though lol. which was the basis for my whole argument. dual shocks indeed came out during spring 1998 (at least out here in france).

GangstaBoogy

I'm sure they've been around each other. But no way is daz going to offer daz the opportunity to work with him again. Which is weird cuz he forgave doc, rbx, and a few other people that shitted on him
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

westside159

real talk by snoop  detox is almost a joke now

Quadruple OG

I'm sure they've been around each other. But no way is dre going to offer daz the opportunity to work with him again. Which is weird cuz he forgave doc, rbx, and a few other people that shitted on him

But they weren't going on for years calling Dr. Dre a fraud behind the boards. Daz had been dissing Dre as far back as '96.

BiggBoogaBiff

Let me add Terrace Martin to that "additional production assistance/live instrumentation credits".  Terrace can play a few notes on them synthesizers

BiggBoogaBiff

I'm sure they've been around each other. But no way is dre going to offer daz the opportunity to work with him again. Which is weird cuz he forgave doc, rbx, and a few other people that shitted on him

But they weren't going on for years calling Dr. Dre a fraud behind the boards. Daz had been dissing Dre as far back as '96.

no he hasn't.  last time i ever heard Daz talk about Dre like that was 2000/2002 (i think).  Daz ain't been worried about Dre.  Sure he's claimed his fame to "The Chronic" but so has everybody else and so is everybody now with "Detox".  

I'm tellin' u; without Daz/Tha Dogg Pound there is no REAL "Detox" (it's like "Starwars" without R2-D2 and C3Po).  There's just certain elements that this album has to have in order for it to be wat it's "supposed to be".  Ain't no1 sayin put tha nigga on the lead single but if/when that collaboration goes down it'll be like the "missing piece".  

"Detox" is more than just an album, it's an event!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 05:45:46 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Okka

no he hasn't.  last time i ever heard Daz talk about Dre like that was 2000/2002 (i think).  Daz ain't been worried about Dre.  Sure he's claimed his fame to "The Chronic" but so has everybody else and so is everybody now with "Detox".

"DPG Eulogy" came out in 2005 and that DVD had Daz and Emanuel Dean talkin' about Dre stealin' credit from them.

BiggBoogaBiff

no he hasn't.  last time i ever heard Daz talk about Dre like that was 2000/2002 (i think).  Daz ain't been worried about Dre.  Sure he's claimed his fame to "The Chronic" but so has everybody else and so is everybody now with "Detox".

"DPG Eulogy" came out in 2005 and that DVD had Daz and Emanuel Dean talkin' about Dre stealin' credit from them.

but that was something we had already heard at that point.  i get what you're saying but it's not like in 2005 Daz was running around saying that he was the mastermind of "The Chronic" just to save his career or gain any accolades or anything of that sort.  it's just like 50 talking about the real Ja Rule back from day at this point if some1 asked him a question or he wanted to clown about it for a second.  Most of the world doesn't have the insight nor share the same compassion about this type of shit that we do.  

In real life I betchu' that Daz and Dre would be cool today.  Maybe not the best of buddies but way more than cool enough to make some music together.  After all Dre is givin everybody the green light to go ahead and talk about their work on "Detox" and is giving people credit in the credits.  I'm just not buying that there is any real beef in 2011 over SOME of the production credits of "The Chronic" album.  Didn't Daz get $28Million or something like that from Suge anyway for his work?.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i think when suge filed bankrupcy it made it so daz couldnt collect or some shit.

i doubt daz is even a blip on dres radar...

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
Mid 2009, Daz asked about being on Detox:

"Naw Dre ain't gonna put me on there, he busy playa hatin"

Was on UStream, when he was going on every single day.

MarshColin

I'm tellin' u; without Daz/Tha Dogg Pound there is no REAL "Detox" (it's like "Starwars" without R2-D2 and C3Po).  There's just certain elements that this album has to have in order for it to be wat it's "supposed to be".  Ain't no1 sayin put tha nigga on the lead single but if/when that collaboration goes down it'll be like the "missing piece".  

"Detox" is more than just an album, it's an event!

I'm sorry but that's a rather ridiculous statement. What can Daz bring to the table that's worthy of being on Detox? Pretty much nothing. He's a hypocrite when it came to what he had to say about Dre because Daz uses numerous co-producers that probably do a bulk of the work. And when he doesn't use them his music sucks. Soopafly, Mike Dean, Ivan Johnson are what made Daz's productions dope. Not Daz himself. I'm a Daz fan and always will be, but on the real he doesn't belong on Detox.