Author Topic: Official Miama Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks Finals Thread  (Read 2883 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Official Miama Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks Finals Thread
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2011, 09:11:04 PM »
LeBron had problems scoring against the Mavs in the regular season, too. They are defending him better than anybody. I'm sure he'd score much better against OKC.

Because they nearly triple-team him lol. Not a diss to the Mavs, more power to them. But they are forcing someone other than him to score.

LeBron has not seen a triple team ONCE this whole series...Kobe, in his 81 point days, was seeing triple teams, this is not even close to being the same. LeBron, in a lot of instances, was being covered by Jason Kidd 1-on-1, and still deferred, instead of sucking the defense in. at this point, u are the only faggot in the entire world still claiming LeBron played his part. THE GUY DOESNT PLAY FOR UR TEAM. GIVE IT UP, GAYLORD.

Incorrect. Kidd covers him & then players are cheating, like Marion, to help. Hence, LeBron deferring to the players like someone like Marion is actually guarding.

lol, don't tell me to "give it up". I'm talking to you with what takes place in the game & your using your crazed delusions out of being ass hurt LeBron is better than Kobe.

teecee

« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2011, 09:35:58 PM »
CHAM:  I am a Bron fan, but your defense of him right now is approaching NIK's with Kobe (OK, not quite that bad) ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #107 on: June 10, 2011, 09:50:32 PM »
I'm not saying he played amazingly. I'm simply saying he didn't play bad. Game 4, he was bad. Game 5, he was good. Hopefully Game 6 he goes for like 26, 9 & 7 & I can say he played great.

They didn't play any defense & the Mavs shot 70% from three. Nobody would care if LeBron had zero again in the fourth if they won. They didn't. On top of that, NIK hates LeBron more than his ancestors hate Hitler.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2011, 06:35:43 AM »
LeBron had problems scoring against the Mavs in the regular season, too. They are defending him better than anybody. I'm sure he'd score much better against OKC.

so u agree, he's not as good as u thought?

He's obviously playing very bad for his high standards. Then again, when he is having bad games, he still facilitates very well and pushes for a triple double. If Kobe has an off-game, he still might go 7-28 just for the fuck of it. Although his overall Finals performance till now is very underwhelming, people should also credit the Mavs' defense. The focus of the defense is on him, not on Wade.

The things that would bother me most if I were a Heat fan is that he just doesn't seem desperate. He plays like a role player and doesn't seem to care. He should be angry, sad, SOMETHING. He just seems too indifferent to me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2011, 11:25:09 AM »
At the very least we could say lebron won a game vs the 2011 mavs kobe and the rest of those dirty dust bunnys got swept lol the reffing is going to go back in our favor just like last yr when paula gasol was getting all the calls.. the league is rigged they see that these tv ratings for this yrs finals are even better than last yrs heading into a strike

One thing we could always say is the mavs took care of their homecourt.. now its time for mia to hold it down the role players always play better at home with dj khaled in the front row dropping yeeaa we da best! On there foreheads

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2011, 05:13:45 PM »
At the very least we could say lebron won a game vs the 2011 mavs kobe and the rest of those dirty dust bunnys got swept lol
I'm sure LeBron would exchange a win against the Mavs for 5 championships.

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2011, 05:30:22 PM »

Because they nearly triple-team him lol. Not a diss to the Mavs, more power to them. But they are forcing someone other than him to score.

LeBron has not seen a triple team ONCE this whole series...Kobe, in his 81 point days, was seeing triple teams, this is not even close to being the same. LeBron, in a lot of instances, was being covered by Jason Kidd 1-on-1, and still deferred, instead of sucking the defense in. at this point, u are the only faggot in the entire world still claiming LeBron played his part. THE GUY DOESNT PLAY FOR UR TEAM. GIVE IT UP, GAYLORD.

In Kobe's 81 point days?  Dude, it was one day, not days, and it was a meaningless regular season game against one of the worst defensive teams the league has seen since the early 80's.  Lebron is getting more attention in this series than D-Wade (well, the first four games he was)

u do realize that kobe broke a lot of scoring records in that 81 point season? toronto actually didnt defend him too bad, kobe was just untouchable during that streak...he just came off of outscoring the mavs through 3 quarters with 63 points and then sat out the entire 4th in a blowout win....lebron is not seeing some amazing defense that hasn't been defeated before, he just underperformed...u are not as bad as cham, so i expect u to see this.

Sccit

« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2011, 05:36:33 PM »

so u agree, he's not as good as u thought?

He's obviously playing very bad for his high standards. Then again, when he is having bad games, he still facilitates very well and pushes for a triple double. If Kobe has an off-game, he still might go 7-28 just for the fuck of it. Although his overall Finals performance till now is very underwhelming, people should also credit the Mavs' defense. The focus of the defense is on him, not on Wade.

The things that would bother me most if I were a Heat fan is that he just doesn't seem desperate. He plays like a role player and doesn't seem to care. He should be angry, sad, SOMETHING. He just seems too indifferent to me.

realistic input...i'm glad ur not a complete braindead douche like cham.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2011, 06:06:35 PM »
It's so weird watching the NHL playoffs and the brutal physical play every minute and then watching NBA and thier talking about possible suspensions over some slight shoves lol.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2011, 07:44:12 PM »
I'm happy for Dallas. Kidd and dirk deserved to win a ring.

Miami will be better once they build a proper team. Now I'll leave elior to slobber on lebrons nutsack for 18 pages

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2011, 07:46:51 PM »
LeBron: Still ringless. :laugh:

Congrats to the Mavs. 8) Good to see Dirk and Kidd finally get a ring. They deserve it.

The Watcher

« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2011, 07:56:43 PM »
so much for that dynasty :D
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sccit

« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2011, 08:00:05 PM »
It's so weird watching the NHL playoffs and the brutal physical play every minute and then watching NBA and thier talking about possible suspensions over some slight shoves lol.

stick to watchin hockey, faggot

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2011, 08:02:49 PM »
Congratulations to the mavericks. Mostly congratulations to mark cuban. When he bought the mavs I thought he was wasting his millions. But he made that dying franchise matter & now he gets to hold the trophy. Although I liked that they swept the lakers more. There's no world war 4 in downtown L.A. ;D  Boy I bet this is making Adolf Stern sick 2 his stomach that an owner he hates is getting the trophy.

sprite

« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2011, 08:07:07 PM »
Dirk and the Mav players are acceptable champs... at least the trophy hoisters aren't some fags like the Celtics or Heat