Author Topic: Official Miama Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks Finals Thread  (Read 2882 times)

theremedy360

Re: Official Miama Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks Finals Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2011, 11:14:48 PM »
you know it's over when brian cardinal is getting minutes... while barea is playing beyond horrible and starting with big minutes... and terry missing 2 FTs in a row... then, my niggas, you just know it is over.

so much better with barea out... too bad kidd is an old fuck who can't play 40+ minutes without dying

butler and roddy out for good.. haywood injured.. stojakovic mia.. dirk with the flu.. fuck life

DAMN NIGGAS.. SICKAMORE NIGGA! now if dirk and haywood can get healthy for game 5, it is very winnable.. as wade can't have 3 terrific games within 5 days at this point..

lebron 8 points? LOL

Jesus christ man lol

The Watcher

« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2011, 12:02:26 AM »
let's not act like lebron and wade arent flopping as soon as someone from the mavs looks in their direction

point is, dallas want to win more
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2011, 03:23:47 AM »
lmao@the lebron apologists

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2011, 09:53:29 AM »
let's not act like lebron and wade arent flopping as soon as someone from the mavs looks in their direction

point is, dallas want to win more
That flop by LeBron in the first quarter was beyond ridiculous. Aside from Game 3, I'd say that the calls have been even/fair enough.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/foaPMZxtzx4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/foaPMZxtzx4</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2011, 09:57:30 AM »
^So one flop that just fooled the refs due to a poor angle makes up for 30 loose ball fouls?

I'm not bitching about fouls, but the Mavs are def. getting some crazy calls.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2011, 10:06:52 AM »
BAREA IS GOD AND KIDD IS JESUS CHRIST
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

teecee

« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2011, 04:26:40 PM »
^So one flop that just fooled the refs due to a poor angle makes up for 30 loose ball fouls?

Macs definitely getting sometime calls; funny, I thought Miami would be getting favourable reffing

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2011, 06:34:39 PM »

Macs definitely getting sometime calls; funny, I thought Miami would be getting favourable reffing

Miami does get calls on drives & shit. Although I guess they are getting fouled. Easily 30 times this series Miami has been called for a loose ball foul on a rebound lol.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2011, 09:28:56 PM »
Shit is amazing everytime the ball goes up dirk nowitzki walkin to the sideline tryin to take out the ball.. iI think mark cuban is having a secret affair with david stern

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2011, 09:05:52 PM »
i wanna know if miami fans now understand why lebron is labeled a choke job who is characteristically known for folding under pressure? he still bites his nails...only now, it's only metaphorically. do u guys understand the dudes personality yet? i've been sayin it for years, but now u get to experience it first hand. there is a really big reason he ran away from cleveland...he knows himself. also another big reason i've been laughing my ass off at those putting him up there with the GOATs of this league. point proven. *waits for the lebron apologists to come in here with his dick in their mouth...the same dicklickers who are the first to run off at the mouth when kobe doesn't play up to his standards for 1 game*

i honestly cannot remember a time where Kobe had 3 awful playoff games in a row...dude basically hasn't scored in the 4th quarter since Game 2. he had 8 points in Game 4 LMAO...when's the last time Kobe scored single digits in a playoff game, let alone in his physical prime?? dear God.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2011, 09:11:31 PM »
I can't remember Kobe's last triple double, forget the playoffs lol.

& btw, he bites his nails throughout the entire season. & you like to call people out for "not watching" all season long. ::)

& where were you up until this point in the playoffs? Go home, Jew.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2011, 09:16:03 PM »
damn I have never seen a guy who HATES lebron as much as this guy does lol

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2011, 09:17:43 PM »
damn I have never seen a guy who HATES lebron as much as this guy does lol

Or who loves Kobe that much. He's got serious mental issues.

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2011, 09:21:15 PM »
I can't remember Kobe's last triple double, forget the playoffs lol.

& btw, he bites his nails throughout the entire season. & you like to call people out for "not watching" all season long. ::)

& where were you up until this point in the playoffs? Go home, Jew.

if u get a triple double and ur team loses because u failed to score in the 4th, is that supposed to be good? ..u lebron cocksuckers are hilarious. lisa leslie just called him princess james as i i'm typing this lmao. the guy flat out doesn't have the killer instinct that all the greats had, and by this point, ud be a fool to deny it. and i dont give a fuck if he bites his nail, he's obviously made it a point of emphasis to not do it as much, only it hasn't shown in his game yet. btw, where was i? i was living my life...unlike u, who i see on this site every time i sign on. go get laid, aaron.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2011, 09:22:52 PM »
lol doesn't have the killer instinct that's why he helped shut down the celtics and bulls  ::)