Author Topic: RAIDERS/JETS TIED AT HALF...  (Read 1087 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:RAIDERS/JETS TIED AT HALF...
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2003, 02:26:48 AM »
(*middle finger to the refs*).

u raider fans always blame the refs...

cmon now, every damn fan otha then Pat fanz thought that was bullshit lass year.

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2003, 05:08:02 PM »
hell yea, i watched this game on sunday wit my dogg black ,my cousin, at his girls house, it was dope, cuz just when i woke up it was on tv, lol, oh yea and i opened the bathroom door and my cousin was takin a shit, i was sleeppy so i was just kinda slow and jus standin there , and my cuz is like wtf you doin, you wanna come sit on my lap, lmao

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2003, 05:12:02 PM »
hell yea, i watched this game on sunday wit my dogg black ,my cousin, at his girls house, it was dope, cuz just when i woke up it was on tv, lol, oh yea and i opened the bathroom door and my cousin was takin a shit, i was sleeppy so i was just kinda slow and jus standin there , and my cuz is like wtf you doin, you wanna come sit on my lap, lmao

LMAOOO......

RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDERS.......SILVER & bLACK. Enough Said.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2003, 07:16:30 PM »

cmon now, every damn fan otha then Pat fanz thought that was bullshit lass year.
im talkin every game...the score could be 30 - 0 and yall would blame it on the refs...LOL

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2003, 08:52:15 PM »

im talkin every game...the score could be 30 - 0 and yall would blame it on the refs...LOL

even that tho, i mean cmon...no matter who the coach is, no matter who the players are, no matter what type of defense they play, no matter what year it is, no matter what game it is...no matter ANYTHING....they always one of the most penalized teams in the league. When, the other league leaders in penalties....always changed...the Raiders ALWAYS just seem to be at the top. Hmmm...why is that? Al Davis can be slightly crazy at timez, but...when it comes to him claiming that the league has it out for tha Raiders....I honestly see where he'z coming from. Fuk it, we take it as jus part of the game. Raiders will always have to work that much harder to win...and if we win tha Superbowl this year, it will be despite tha fukin refs...as alwayz. So FUK em!   ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2003, 10:51:24 PM »
^^ True

Like N.W.A. said fuck the police... the Raiders are fuck the refs.

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2003, 09:59:59 AM »

even that tho, i mean cmon...no matter who the coach is, no matter who the players are, no matter what type of defense they play, no matter what year it is, no matter what game it is...no matter ANYTHING....they always one of the most penalized teams in the league. When, the other league leaders in penalties....always changed...the Raiders ALWAYS just seem to be at the top. Hmmm...why is that? Al Davis can be slightly crazy at timez, but...when it comes to him claiming that the league has it out for tha Raiders....I honestly see where he'z coming from. Fuk it, we take it as jus part of the game. Raiders will always have to work that much harder to win...and if we win tha Superbowl this year, it will be despite tha fukin refs...as alwayz. So FUK em!   ;)
well thats what they get for bein considered the "bad boys" of the nfl...lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2003, 01:01:01 AM »

well thats what they get for bein considered the "bad boys" of the nfl...lol

lol fuk dat...might az well start earnin these penalties!

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2003, 08:06:17 PM »
RAIDERS GOIN TO THA SUPERBOWL!!!! YEA!!!!

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2003, 08:36:11 PM »

hell nah! u needa change yah name frum cracker wagon tah "Band wagon". Youz a rams fan playa...take that shit tah St Louis!!!!!! lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2003, 02:08:24 AM »
stfu tone, your the biggest band wagon rider, u should be reppin diegos team u traitor, lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2003, 03:56:26 AM »
stfu tone, your the biggest band wagon rider, u should be reppin diegos team u traitor, lol

u muss be outta yo mind lil fool lol. i been a Raider fan longer then u been alive, like 16 yrs now.

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2003, 03:40:42 PM »
what i thought you were 15?, lol must be the cold weather up here gettin to me right? god damnit im sick of tahoe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2003, 03:12:51 AM »
what i thought you were 15?, lol must be the cold weather up here gettin to me right? god damnit im sick of tahoe

lol im sho they sicka u too foo  ;D

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2003, 05:25:42 PM »

hell nah! u needa change yah name frum cracker wagon tah "Band wagon". Youz a rams fan playa...take that shit tah St Louis!!!!!! lol
i am still a rams fan fool, but there not in tha superbowl, so i gotta root for somebody.

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4