Author Topic: *New Footage Of The 40 Glocc Vs Menace Fight!Shows Menace Hit Bloody&More*  (Read 861 times)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
Wow so 40 wasnt lien!!!they beat the shit out of menace!! zoolife is the new movement & this song and fight scenes clips on this footage is crazy!! i cant wait for that nwa album  8)

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 04:51:39 PM by triple6 »
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol at this thread & I'm a fan of both rappers. "ooo you hear that noise?? that's Menace's chain bouncing off the camera" LOL PLEASE 40 trying too hard
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 11:33:57 AM by UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over »

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol yeah its funny you can hear the chains clang like a motherfucker off the camera but no matter how much you zoom in and frame by frame you can't see those big ass chains for shit

obvious he just added the sound but at least he didn't try to photoshop them in  :P

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
i went back and looked and listened to all the footage and when u look close u see the chains on menace and u here the same sound on all the footages not just this 1 i doubt he added sound u can hear it on all the old clips too look as if he just pointed ity out not u see clearly
 feature Quote:

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
40 glocc is a joke.

wack ass footage once again.

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
ugh god.. i think im done with hip hop

The_Offence

is this nigga 40 glocc serious ? this video is hella edited hahaha that nigga wrote you can hear his chain on camera lol it took this nigga a whole week to get this shit back from his editor. if this shit happened like this nigga said this video be have been out the day after this shit popped off. nice try 40 but you got your ass handed to you.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Guess Fo O wooped Manaces ass

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Blood$

video says "edited by 40 Glocc"... enough said lol dude is finished for real after this one, and not to mention Menace just posted a video up with all his chains and he only had cuts on his KNUCKLE hmm...

its funny it took a dude who isn't even a good rapper to do the service of ending 40's career

b.laden

40 glocc should concentrate on his music ..his last mixtape was wack

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yo where baby down been, hes dope. anyone know if hes released anything recently????

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=268091.100
Dude made another thread when I already exposed him .
Why you edit out yourself with the bloody head breathing
hard 40 ? Thats where the blood on Menace shirt came from .
Oh yeah and your boy Menace still has his chains
I bet 50 cent laughing at this dude

hilarious..

u can tell neither one of these dudes have ever caught a fade in their lives...

fight got madden cams n shit...n they both stuck on it...

O.G A.Geesta'z

40 glocc is the worst rapper ever
The West is Back

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
no offence to anybody but...this is just childish. When will these guys grow up?

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
well must not be edited menace proved its truth by sayin he snatch the chains off on world star in a new video blog so seems menace and his camp r lien and he didnt have a answer to when the girl asked him how the beef started and what for so 40 is telling the truth menace is a stalker
and that jeweler said now u have a "new chain" its obvious menace a liar and 40 given all facts alot of u just hate on 40 but i dont think he cares from the way he carries himself like a straight hood gee

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 04:54:41 PM by triple6 »
 feature Quote: