Author Topic: Bacon Strips, And Bacon Strips, Bacon Strips, And Bacon Strips, Bacon Strips, An  (Read 232 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/7Xc5wIpUenQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/7Xc5wIpUenQ</a>

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Health food
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bananas

Epic Meal Time is classic, but where would these foos fit in to the structure of the california prison system roon? thats what really matters right?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i heard the guy that thought of this was selling pounds of og kush to his culinary student homies and making bank.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Epic Meal Time is classic, but where would these foos fit in to the structure of the california prison system roon? thats what really matters right?

you called me out couple years ago, saying that you were gonna "hit the gym" for a couple months so u can be "ready" to face me.

when the day came you were no where to be found, and by the time u came back to this forum u said u werent in socal no more.

your hardly one to talk. in fact im sure your care more about where these dudes fit in prison than i do, considering your the one that got heated and called me out than pussied out.

you know i was gonna look that pic of you and meme it, but i dont waste  my time like some awkward greek poon like you.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
THIS VIDEO IS OLD YOU FUCKIN STUPID ASIAN MOTHERFUCKER
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
THIS VIDEO IS OLD YOU FUCKIN STUPID ASIAN MOTHERFUCKER

LMFAOOOOOO

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice flip brah