Author Topic: When did Faggot and Retard become so god damn offensive?  (Read 519 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: When did Faggot and Retard become so god damn offensive?
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2011, 10:27:35 PM »
You think someone just wakes "oh hey I think I'm gonna fuck a kid in the ass today, that's my new thing!""well I'm at it I'll fuk another dude"

Your an idiot. They can't help it the same way i can't help loving a nice ass on a woman.
what about that fruity fuck tanner he loves pussy but lets a dude blow him  ??? a bitch is with a man has children but then turns out shes a lesbian  ::)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2011, 10:45:05 PM »
That's called bisexual. Some people are attracted to both genders.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2011, 11:03:25 PM »
lol. I love how it's scientifically proven that it's not a choice, it's in your DNA & somehow people are trying to dispute science. Fuck the internet lol.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2011, 11:04:18 PM »
You think someone just wakes "oh hey I think I'm gonna fuck a kid in the ass today, that's my new thing!""well I'm at it I'll fuk another dude"

Your an idiot. They can't help it the same way i can't help loving a nice ass on a woman.

Only people with the sexual fluidity of Tanner would think its a choice

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2011, 02:17:07 AM »
This world has become too PC. That's all.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2011, 03:04:50 AM »

Shut up you Faggot ass retard. Ole imma grow up and be an abortionist with business cards that say baby assassin ass negro

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2011, 03:40:36 AM »
It wasn't a choice to be turned on by females, I was just wired that way.  Why would a person choose to be someone that is constantly made fun of and looked down upon in society?

ask Nik lol

Lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2011, 12:24:17 PM »

Shut up you Faggot ass retard. Ole imma grow up and be an abortionist with business cards that say baby assassin ass negro
Could I suggest your card say "Accident Repair" instead? You could get confused with auto body shops so never mind. Baby Assassin Ass Negro it is.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2011, 12:35:05 PM »
I think the people who think its a choice are really closeted bisexuals. Most of us straight guys are naturally attracted to women and naturally turned off by men. So its easy for us to see that its not a choice, its just the way we are. But they think its a choice because they are attracted to both genders but only go after girls for moral reasons, because its the "right" thing to do. So when they see someone actually coming out publicly they get all offended and speak against it like that person should know better. That would explain why so many anti-gay activists get found out to be gay themselves.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2011, 01:26:31 PM »
I think the people who think its a choice are really closeted bisexuals. Most of us straight guys are naturally attracted to women and naturally turned off by men. So its easy for us to see that its not a choice, its just the way we are. But they think its a choice because they are attracted to both genders but only go after girls for moral reasons, because its the "right" thing to do. So when they see someone actually coming out publicly they get all offended and speak against it like that person should know better. That would explain why so many anti-gay activists get found out to be gay themselves.

You do know that you are formed by your environment before you feel attracted to women? Socialization starts right from birth.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2011, 02:20:23 PM »

You do know that you are formed by your environment before you feel attracted to women? Socialization starts right from birth.

In some ways. Its way more complicated than that. Some things are inherent, some things are conditioned by life experience. Some are both, in a grey area.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2011, 12:18:12 AM »

In some ways. Its way more complicated than that. Some things are inherent, some things are conditioned by life experience. Some are both, in a grey area.

Most things are conditioned by both yes.

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2011, 01:09:58 AM »
Like it was already said: its shades of gray. What molds us as human beings is never really an either/or scenario when it comes to nature and nurture. It's a little bit of both. Which one predominates is what is important.

In the case of sexual preference, I believe its 75% nature and 25% nurture. We could argue this shit forever, but I think who you are genetically has a lot to do with who you want to fuck. You environment and the hormones you're surrounced by in your mother's womb are believed to play a role too. The jury is still out on all this shit though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2011, 02:20:17 AM »
I was a raped by my uncle. So now I'm a slut, giving it up to any trucker with a condom and a hotel room key

Damn sik. I'm sorry breh

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2011, 02:27:58 AM »
I was a raped by my uncle. So now I'm a slut, giving it up to any trucker with a condom and a hotel room key

Damn sik. I'm sorry breh
Damn, I don't remember saying any of that, but its all true.

THA SAUCE HOUSE