Author Topic: Mike Brown officially new head coach of lakers!!!  (Read 1237 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Mike Brown officially new head coach of lakers!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2011, 10:15:23 AM »
Kobe won't ever win again. ;D

End thread.

Lol at u quoting yourself. Lakers arent done. They can still win with what they have all drama aside. Other than that defense was a weak point and having mike brown helps more than it hurts on that end so long as they get on board,with his system.

The weak point is the man in your avatar dribbling the ball. He's getting too old to win. He'd be a nice second piece for anybody, but to carry a squad to the Finals is crazy.

Plus chemistry can't be amazing at the moment, if the GM is apologizing that he didn't consult Kobe before hiring Mike Brown. Kobe definitely said some shit behind closed doors for that to happen.

theremedy360

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2011, 08:03:52 PM »
Lakers can still win. Yeah Kobe isn't who he was in the 3 peat/ early post Shaq years but the guy can still get it done. Should he still be jacking up 30 shots regularly? No, but to say he's done is quite ridiculous.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2011, 08:19:31 PM »
Howard absolutely has to join the Lakers for them to have a chance to beat the Heat during the LeBron era.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2011, 04:15:33 AM »
lmao 7even quit sayin dumbass shit like cham....mj had 3 rings at kobes age..chill

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2011, 07:37:53 AM »
lmao 7even quit sayin dumbass shit like cham....mj had 3 rings at kobes age..chill

Jordan played the same amount of NBA minutes that Kobe did. It is true. Even including that Washington crap. Kobe played just as many NBA minutes as Jordan did throughout his entire career. It's not just about age, it's about mileage. And Kobe has A LOT of it, coming out of high school, playing for contenders most of his career. Dude doesn't even practice with the team regularly. No comparison to Jordan who played baseball.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2011, 09:44:46 AM »
If Brown can teach the Lakers how to defend the pick and roll properly, then it's all good. Otherwise I'm very skeptical about hiring him. As far as offense goes, the last thing the Lakers need is isolation plays for Kobe. He jacks up enough bad shots as it is.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2011, 10:47:05 AM »
7even, relax. I found out NIK is just a troll. He doesn't believe have the shit he says himself. Just looking for a rise. He's the product of a holocaust survivor, give him a break.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2011, 01:04:59 PM »

Jordan played the same amount of NBA minutes that Kobe did. It is true. Even including that Washington crap. Kobe played just as many NBA minutes as Jordan did throughout his entire career. It's not just about age, it's about mileage. And Kobe has A LOT of it, coming out of high school, playing for contenders most of his career. Dude doesn't even practice with the team regularly. No comparison to Jordan who played baseball.

well see

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2011, 01:05:35 PM »
7even, relax. I found out NIK is just a troll. He doesn't believe have the shit he says himself. Just looking for a rise. He's the product of a holocaust survivor, give him a break.

youre a fucking idiot, man....stfu already and try making relevant posts.

teecee

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2011, 10:11:21 PM »

well see

They have played roughly the same amount of minutes at this point, and its obvious to everyone except a few that MJ is the better player.  But to say Kobe is done is rather ridiculous.  He isn't top 3 anymore, but he's still a great player.  He just needs to pick his spots better, and get a more athletic team around him.  Ya, Kobe has a ton of mileage on him, but he's got at least 3-4 years left.  No reason he can't be top 10, or likely top 5 during that time. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2011, 10:58:12 AM »

youre a fucking idiot, man....stfu already and try making relevant posts.

Tight? :laugh: