Author Topic: Lmao did anyone else hear about Kobe wearing his own jersey at the mall?  (Read 1729 times)

UNCEEN

lmao whats wrong with him wearing hsi own jersey? u just mad u dont have a jersey of your own..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
kobe cocc suckers are in full effect...if you cant see how desperate and corny that is then you also are a lame who lacks taste and character.

polepositon

whatevs. go fuck two mrs. melodys', and sniff her big pussy with your two big noses. becuz u dont want me to krs two piece ur ass. zzzzzzzzzt. kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
that was pretty funny but that joke is wasted on most...im one of maybe five people here who know who ms melody is. :(

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
whatevs. go fuck two mrs. melodys', and sniff her big pussy with your two big noses. becuz u dont want me to krs two piece ur ass. zzzzzzzzzt. kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe.

English, do you speak it muthafucka?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i understood it...he was speaking radiotubeniese.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL. How is that normal? I have Baseball uniforms of my own, but I don't wear them around places.

If he was wearing a Lakers hoodie or something Laker, that's whatever. But your own jersey? Most players don't even have their own jersey available. The game ends, they throw it to the guy who does the laundry & they don't see a uniform until the next game when they show up to the arena.

The funny thing is, people of Kobe's status usually go to malls dressed in black hoodies with the hood up, black shades & walk around mad shady-like.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the funniest thing about it is how i picture it in my head...i picture that kobe never took it off after getting beat by the mavs and hes been roaming around in a daze since it happened trying to figure out where it all fell apart...with mad beard stubble and needing a haircut, ashy as fuck musty and refusing to take that bitch off lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL. Not even that. I see it more like the day after he got swept, he woke up. Kobe fucking Bryant woke up. 50 million dollar man, wardrobe bigger than we can ever dream with designer name clothes from top to bottom, except for a single jersey...his own.

Or unless he tried to pull some crazy reverse phycology on LA & wore his own jersey in hopes that people would say, "I KNOW Kobe wouldn't walk around a mall so publicly in his own jersey...crazy though...looks just like him".

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Or unless he tried to pull some crazy reverse phycology on LA & wore his own jersey in hopes that people would say, "I KNOW Kobe wouldn't walk around a mall so publicly in his own jersey...crazy though...looks just like him".

haha, that would be something. 
But really, this Kobe Bryant has some serious psychological issues, I sincerely hope he's seeking the help of a professional multiple times a week, it's the only way to help himself.  He has a lot of problems. 

DeeezNuuuts83

Where was this?  I'm guessing Fashion Island in Newport.  I saw him there once at Cheesecake Factory.  I was gonna say what's up but he was with his wife and kids.

theremedy360

I like how the source to this is "on some sports show."

Sccit

it basically reeks of desperation and sounds like kobes feeling bad about not playing in the finals so hes walking around wearing his lakers jersey like "please notice me...please give me some love too"

right...because kobe bryant needs to wear his jersey to get love in LA....lmfao, u nutlickers are on another level with the shit u say.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
it basically reeks of desperation and sounds like kobes feeling bad about not playing in the finals so hes walking around wearing his lakers jersey like "please notice me...please give me some love too"

right...because kobe bryant needs to wear his jersey to get love in LA....lmfao, u nutlickers are on another level with the shit u say.

right on cue dick lips shows up to hold kobes jock strap.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

right on cue dick lips shows up to hold kobes jock strap.

I like how he plays it off like we're just hating & it's not because wearing your own jersey out is a TERRIBLE look lol.

Or maybe NIK just doesn't see what's wrong because his closet is full of Kobe jerseys that he rocks to all his cool Jew social events.