Author Topic: Lmao did anyone else hear about Kobe wearing his own jersey at the mall?  (Read 1728 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lmao remember were talking about a guy who wears lakers jeans and probably has a laker comforter on his bed and lakers curtains in his bedroom.

Sccit

^real spit...i honestly dont give a fuck what kobe rocks, like u groupies do, makes no difference in my life. but if i was a baller, i'd do the same shit. if u dont like it, suck a fat dick.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lol "real spit" you sound like your trying more to convince yourself thats the truth then us.

and anytime someone starts a sentence with "real talk" or any other wiggerish catch phrase like that it usually means your about to lie.

Sccit

lol "real spit" you sound like your trying more to convince yourself thats the truth then us.

and anytime someone starts a sentence with "real talk" or any other wiggerish catch phrase like that it usually means your about to lie.

i was saying real spit to what u said, u dumb muthafucka..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Yeah, he was saying "real spit" to having Lakers curtains & comforters. But na, he's not biased. He's just telling it how it is.

Sccit

Yeah, he was saying "real spit" to having Lakers curtains & comforters. But na, he's not biased. He's just telling it how it is.

u nerds call me a dickrider, but i am not the one who makes threads about what another man wore to the mall lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
(insert nik joke here)

Sccit

(insert nik joke here)

i bet ur daughter would look nice in those.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Sccit

serious question, how does it feel knowing that pretty soon peeps gunna be cumming all over your daughters face?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
I dont know but id like to taste your moms cookies.

Sccit

I dont know but id like to taste your moms cookies.

just like id like to taste ur daughters....is she plannin on joinin girl scouts any time soon?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
What exactly are you going for elior? Announcing your a pedophile?

Sccit

What exactly are you going for elior? Announcing your a pedophile?

his daughters cookies....u dumbfuck

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
So your a pedophile?