Author Topic: Lmao did anyone else hear about Kobe wearing his own jersey at the mall?  (Read 1725 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't see the issue.

Anyone who wears a work uniform when you are not suppose to is a douchebag.

But it is quite common to wear those (and any kind of) jerseys in the States right?

kemizt

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
its common to wear the jersey of someone you admire and respect.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Na, like NIK wearing Kobe's jersey is fine. We just shit on it because it seems the be the only shirt he owns lol.

But for an athlete to wear his own jersey out and around town when most celebrities dress as shady as possible to stay out of the spotlight, is a saddening joke.

You know, if you don't want attention you rock like a hoodie, with big shades on; attempt to become invisible. & even if you wanted attention, you can just go out & people would realize who you are if you were that big of a face.

Sccit

thats how i know how aggy he is...if hes brings up shit like that i can tell my jokes are getting under his skin.

i fuckin luv it.

quite the contrary, dipshit...i really am interested to see those pics.

Lmao@"i fuckin luv it"...who u tryna convince us or yourself? smh

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
thats how i know how aggy he is...if hes brings up shit like that i can tell my jokes are getting under his skin.

i fuckin luv it.

its a meme dicklips...a slogan made by one of your fellow wiggers here at dubcc.

i already posted her pic here for you honkeysaurus rex now go find it.

Sccit

i fuckin luv it.

its a meme dicklips...a slogan made by one of your fellow wiggers here at dubcc.

i already posted her pic here for you honkeysaurus rex now go find them.

link?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

i fuckin luv it.

link?

thats your job...let me just give u a hint and tell you that its in one of those epic threads where everyone shits on you for multiple pages.

also my pic isnt hard to find on this forum either, im just trying to help you level the playing field because as it stands now ive been shitting on you for days and days and dont act like it dont phase you, youve been extra emotional in your replies to me lately elinor...

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
when you get out of work do you change your clothes motherfucker?

cops dont run around dressed like cops when they are on vacation.

haha, that's funny.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
i would sport my own jersey

and on the bottom ill put "im the best and im fucking awesome"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

polepositon

haha, that's funny.

that was not funny. i don't change my clothes when i leave work. i wear what i want. just like Kobe. We both have that luxury. sorry, you mf's work at wendys.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
not everybody has that luxury to go to work in casual clothes...where do you work miss lady?

what i wanna know is did he have n the shooting sleeve and all that shit on too?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

haha, that's funny.

that was not funny. i don't change my clothes when i leave work. i wear what i want. just like Kobe. We both have that luxury. sorry, you mf's work at wendys.

Kobe can not wear what he wants at work, bitch

With that said, it was clearly an attention whoring move by Kobe and he will have to deal with great psychological problems when his abilities are winding down. He will have a very hard time dealing with being a second option. That is just the beginning of all of this. More to come!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

i fuckin luv it.

link?

thats your job...let me just give u a hint and tell you that its in one of those epic threads where everyone shits on you for multiple pages.

also my pic isnt hard to find on this forum either, im just trying to help you level the playing field because as it stands now ive been shitting on you for days and days and dont act like it dont phase you, youve been extra emotional in your replies to me lately elinor...

son, this message forum bullshit is currently your life, kinda like how it was my life when i was 14....but you're a father and you have responsibilities, so the fact that u post on here 24/7 and even have time to open ur own gayass message forum just goes to show what a fuckin geek and a loser u truly are.

if u really think ur lameass attempts at "pwning" me are getting to me, u really need to check urself....i actually remember when u first signed up on here and u came here claiming u were the "message forum pwning master" or some gayass shit like that LMAO...straight up, i come on this forum for about 20 mins every couple days, read my nutrider's lameass replies, reply back, and close the window....nothing about that is even remotely close to getting any sort of rise out of me. u, on the other hand, have dedicated ur life to this message forum shit...sad stuff

btw, if ur not guna post ur daughters pic up for me, don't even reply.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
too long didnt read

summarize all that butt hurt into one paragraph please.

OG Hack Wilson

if I had a job that required wearing a sweaty jersey I'd certainly remove it after a game
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens