Author Topic: What Do You Drive?  (Read 681 times)

Jome

Re:What Do You Drive?
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2003, 05:49:55 PM »

the UK is dearer than the rest of europe too  :'(

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CripKilla

• Lil Geezy
  • represent
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2003, 07:02:37 PM »
What are y'all rides...In particular the people who are 16 - 18 years old. What do you guys have for music?

I drive a '97 Pontiac Grand Am - 2 Door

I like it, my first car...I put in a Pioneer CD player too.  Plus mine is red.   8)

What do I drive?
I drive your mom crazy over my sexy body bitch ass nigga.

S.G.V.

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2003, 07:14:12 PM »

Lmao.  
I can picture S.G.V. being one of those big Latin mahfuckaz cruisin down the block in his big ass truck, volume on MAX, honking at everybody, looking for trouble.  ;D
lmao...kinda...i do got them paisa lights...people clown...but i love em...it helps me find the truck...and yea to sound cocky i feel like im rollin clean...once i get the system tho...maaaan...lemme tell u...ima be dippin n ridin at all times...just straight "mad doggin niggas cuz i dont care!"...lol

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2003, 07:57:30 PM »

Lmao.  
I can picture S.G.V. being one of those big Latin mahfuckaz cruisin down the block in his big ass truck, volume on MAX, honking at everybody, looking for trouble.  ;D
lmao...kinda...i do got them paisa lights...people clown...but i love em...it helps me find the truck...and yea to sound cocky i feel like im rollin clean...once i get the system tho...maaaan...lemme tell u...ima be dippin n ridin at all times...just straight "mad doggin niggas cuz i dont care!"...lol

Whatever man. Just give it up. Save up a couple g's to put rims on your chevette, and then make due with what you got. Those things got enough space to do the deed once you put the bed down. Just make sure you don't bang ya head on the hatch back. Now that's not hot as balls.

:) I'm jokin playa. Stay up. Your ride sounds dope. I wish I had a ram. But Noooo. The Big Bad Ass trolls around in an old person/cop car.

S.G.V.

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2003, 08:44:57 PM »

Whatever man. Just give it up. Save up a couple g's to put rims on your chevette, and then make due with what you got. Those things got enough space to do the deed once you put the bed down. Just make sure you don't bang ya head on the hatch back. Now that's not hot as balls.

:) I'm jokin playa. Stay up. Your ride sounds dope. I wish I had a ram. But Noooo. The Big Bad Ass trolls around in an old person/cop car.
lmao...u got a caprice?

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2003, 08:50:11 PM »

lmao...u got a caprice?

nah man, crown vic. They still drivin caprices out west? They switched to crowns over here in about 92.

S.G.V.

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2003, 08:54:24 PM »

nah man, crown vic. They still drivin caprices out west? They switched to crowns over here in about 92.
na they ride fords now...caprices was the old school...but hey oldman cars are pimp....

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2003, 10:54:09 PM »
LMFAO at the OldSchool Caprices!!!! I used to have one back in the day, shit hauled ass though!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2003, 08:28:12 PM »
http://pictureposter.audiworld.com/41877/pict0044_medium.jpg

Copy and Paste that^^^

Thats an Audi A4 1.8...I was gunna get that, but I'm reconsidering...I might want a 3.0 instead...PeACe
« Last Edit: January 17, 2003, 08:32:09 PM by Now_I_Know »

Jome

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2003, 09:14:15 PM »

Copy and Paste that^^^

Thats an Audi A4 1.8...I was gunna get that, but I'm reconsidering...I might want a 3.0 instead...PeACe

From the picture, I'd say they're ripping you off..

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2003, 09:21:47 AM »

Copy and Paste that^^^

From the picture, I'd say they're ripping you off..

LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2003, 12:16:43 PM »
Copy and paste the link...

Idiots...LoL  ;D

bez

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2003, 04:57:24 PM »
lol

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2003, 10:02:33 PM »
85 mustang convert, it was my dads.

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2003, 10:04:58 PM »
85 mustang convert, it was my dads.

is it a 5.0?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09