Author Topic: there is no high like sour diesel  (Read 1577 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: there is no high like sour diesel
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2011, 09:01:19 PM »

NIK you ain't one to shake your head at anyone lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2011, 10:27:26 PM »
So Looney your saying if your boy had a blunt of chronic and wanted u to hit it with him you wouldn't cus you only smoke kush?

no, but spending money on it would be my last resort

ok i got you...
I know a few homies from Cali they act like they know everything about weed which is cool or whatever... but they still hit the blunt even if its some reggie
if you turn down a hit from a blunt cus u think ur too good to smoke it that shit is straight up disrespect... only way you get away with shit like that is if you dont smoke period
The West is Back

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2011, 01:42:23 AM »
So Looney your saying if your boy had a blunt of chronic and wanted u to hit it with him you wouldn't cus you only smoke kush?

ok i got you...
I know a few homies from Cali they act like they know everything about weed which is cool or whatever... but they still hit the blunt even if its some reggie
if you turn down a hit from a blunt cus u think ur too good to smoke it that shit is straight up disrespect... only way you get away with shit like that is if you dont smoke period

hell no any weed is better than no weed.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2011, 02:43:17 PM »
I remember when I thought smoking weed was cool. When I was 14. Some of you are stuck in arrested development

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2011, 03:04:57 PM »
I remember when I thought smoking weed was cool. When I was 14. Some of you are stuck in arrested development

lol the irony, who gave the notion to think its "cool" besides ali G trying to be a  know it all.

we talk about it because its our common habit/interest like cars, sluts, music, food. i really dont see the difference nor where ur coming from.

but talking about strains and shit trying to get all scientific is some loser shit, i like beer but i dont research that shit, who da fuck does that?

anyways chronic is whack

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2011, 06:48:37 PM »

ok i got you...

wrong. you are mentally addicted. that makes you a weak minded individual.

id go without before id smoke some dirt.

Blood$

« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2011, 09:24:51 AM »

ok i got you...

I agree with that to an extent but it also depends on what day it is and how badly you're looking for bud lol

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2011, 02:20:05 AM »
i dont think anyone over 16 smokes dirt weed anymore lol
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2011, 02:27:30 AM »
arent u mexican ? the majority of ur kind smokes stress youngn

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2011, 02:32:57 AM »
arent u mexican ? the majority of ur kind smokes stress youngn

Lmao that sux but I do kno homies that smoke it just to b smokin blunts back to back to back to back. I ain't gonna lie I've smoked it....but as a last resort.

2euce 7even

« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2011, 03:05:53 AM »
i would luv 2 toke anything right now.ran outta weed and goin nuts.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2011, 01:14:38 PM »
NIK don't act like you hang out with Mexicans... the only Mexican you know is your pool cleaner who is banging your mom and sister
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2011, 02:21:28 PM »
NIK don't act like you hang out with Mexicans... the only Mexican you know is your pool cleaner who is banging your mom and sister

why the fuck would i hang out with mexicans? the only mexicans i know are the fools who beg me for change when i go to roccy's pad, real spit.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2011, 03:45:50 PM »

ok i got you...

lol man, you diss on everyone and everything homie, you must have  small dick for being mad at the world. da fuck is wrong with you? time to time you always try to diss other people and put yourself on the pedestal.

i sense u have a lack of confidence considering you have to be on a high horse on the internet to make yourself feel better.

i mean what kind of "normal" dude with a "normal" social life so infatuated with this internet friends and actually have private forums and have actual drama over it.

you claim people on here dont have social skill or what not, but speak for yourself buddy.

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2011, 04:09:21 PM »

ok i got you...

lol man, you diss on everyone and everything homie, you must have  small dick for being mad at the world. da fuck is wrong with you? time to time you always try to diss other people and put yourself on the pedestal.

i sense u have a lack of confidence considering you have to be on a high horse on the internet to make yourself feel better.

i mean what kind of "normal" dude with a "normal" social life so infatuated with this internet friends and actually have private forums and have actual drama over it.

realest shit in this whole thread