Author Topic: Advice on Kissing...  (Read 13245 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Advice on Kissing...
« on: January 13, 2003, 08:25:39 PM »
Yo...Anyone know any secrets on how to be a good kisser, or have any advice on kissing?...I'd really appreciate it...Holla Back...PeACe

Smooth

Re:Advice on Kissing...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2003, 08:30:08 PM »
Yeah homie just don't go TO crazy with your tongue... most bitches hate it if you go overboard with all that action... a little is allllll good though...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2003, 09:00:03 PM »
Just Give'er

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2003, 09:19:36 PM »
Yeah,

Have her kiss your bellybutton then put it in her mouth...

That ALWAYS makes the girls hot.  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2003, 09:21:53 PM »
Yea...Cuz this girl was kissing me on wednesday with tongue and all, and I felt like i did a bad job...Holla with some advice if ya'll have any...PeACe

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2003, 09:29:26 PM »
Well, I wasn't gonna say anything, but oh well, lol what the hay.  

The best thing to do is to switch it up, don't just be all soft to her all night, she'll get bored, and don't try to cram your tongue down her throat all night, she'll get sick.  You need to do different things, do what you think is fun, I always liked to suck on their bottom lip a little bit,it's just awesome, a little fatty and stuff.  You're not trying to brush her teeth, just play with her tongue a little bit with yours.  That's about all you need to know.  Practice makes perfect.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2003, 09:32:22 PM »
Oh, they like you to play with their hair too.  Unless your hands are busy somewhere else.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2003, 09:38:20 PM »
the best  thing to do is to forget all advise, and just clear your mind and do whatever comes natural to  you

back when i was starting out , i just tried to do what every one else was telling me to, but i just figured out the best thing to do is to not get nervous don't think of nothin' and just do whatever

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2003, 09:41:47 PM »
Girls always tell me they like it when I touch their face.  And Kiss the neck too.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2003, 10:40:18 PM »
All I can say is I never had a stratagy for kissing. I've been doing it for a while, and never plan shit. Just let it happen. Sometimes I'll touch her face, or gently rub my tongue on the ruff of her mouth, gently suck her bottom lip. But never for long, and never forceful. But I don't have stratagy, just experiment and shit, 'cause different girls like different things, and a lot of girls hate other things that other girls like, except that gentle romantic shit... LOL

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2003, 11:22:49 PM »
Tha gyrl im wit damm near gets wet when I play wit her HAIR while kissin and shit.....I dunno wtf, but it keeps her happy.....Dats good enough 4 me.....And fuc all these advices, Just dun go too krayzie wit yur tongue.....

« Last Edit: January 13, 2003, 11:23:11 PM by RODZILLA aka tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

OutSider

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2003, 11:56:38 PM »
you dont slobber all over her lips... or stick your tongue.. to far where the poor girl will gag... best way to do it... is by just relaxing... take a deep breath and slowely stroke your tongue with hers... nothing wrong with those passionate peck kisses... but.. include tongue.. every now and then..

Quakaveli

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2003, 02:50:07 AM »
LOL NIK has reached an all time low :-X haha jk...but common man, how can u go from askin acvice for sex to kissin? lmao work UP 8)

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2003, 03:01:27 AM »
Just make sure you move your mouth and toungue.  I got laughed at in my first kissing experience in 6th grade.  Because I froze up, and this girls friends told me that she said, "his mouth just stood there, still" and they laughed about it.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2003, 03:58:16 AM »
i know u git confuzed sumtimes NIK...so id say tha best advice for u...on kissing, is first...

Grab her crotch area and make sure there aint a dick there...

;D