Author Topic: Advice on Kissing...  (Read 13265 times)

Pacific Standard

Re: Advice on Kissing...
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2009, 12:44:44 AM »
"pimp ass mack". only in suburbia.

lol...the whiteboy from canada...also clearly has no game.

I'm not from Canada.

You are white too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

You went on the internet in search of life skills you were better off learning through real life.

Stop being so bitter. It's not a good look.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2009, 01:06:47 AM »

I'm not from Canada.

You went on the internet in search of life skills you were better off learning through real life.

im not bitter, i just think yall are gay for caring that a 15 year old wanted advice on mackin females from the internet. who wants to ask real life homies for advice on shit like that?...and who didnt do stupid shit when they were 15 to begin with? im just sayin, yall are marks for hoppin on the dick.

and im not white...by that definition, a lot of foreign ethnicities would be considered white, which doesn't really happen.

Pacific Standard

« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2009, 01:08:27 AM »
Why is your race such a source of contention for you? Are you that insecure and wiggerish you need to identify yourself as someone other than suburban and Caucasian? WHO ARE YOU ELIOR WHO ARE YOU? lol

Stop talking like you're from the btw, not a good look.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2009, 01:10:06 AM »
Why is your race such a source of contention for you? Are you that insecure and wiggerish you need to identify yourself as someone other than suburban and Caucasian? WHO ARE YOU ELIOR WHO ARE YOU? lol

Stop talking like you're from the btw, not a good look.

wtf are you talking about, fruitcake? i'm israeli...lmao. what a fuckin idiot.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2009, 03:24:15 AM »

I'm not from Canada.

im not bitter, i just think yall are gay for caring that a 15 year old wanted advice on mackin females from the internet. who wants to ask real life homies for advice on shit like that?...and who didnt do stupid shit when they were 15 to begin with? im just sayin, yall are marks for hoppin on the dick.

and im not white...by that definition, a lot of foreign ethnicities would be considered white, which doesn't really happen.

lol nobody "cares." We just think its funny. and sorry to have to be the one to break the news, but Jews are white.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2009, 07:49:37 AM »
this thread rules
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2009, 10:53:35 AM »
NIK, just let the kiss flow naturally and feel like a dove flowing through the breeze.

-Not Likely

LMAO  ;D

this thread is on some classic shit hahahaa

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2009, 04:22:53 PM »

I'm not from Canada.

lol nobody "cares." We just think its funny. and sorry to have to be the one to break the news, but Jews are white.

"Jews are white"...LOL...what an idiot. Jews can be any race. :stupid:

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2009, 05:08:46 PM »
I actually agree with NIK. the dude was only 15 and wanted some advice. we all have needed advice on one thing or another and STILL DO.

I'm actually surprised I even got laid at 15 LOL.

those were the days...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2009, 05:31:36 PM »

I'm not from Canada.

technically yes, but in reality when people think of Jews they think of these

not these

RoboBawse4Life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2009, 05:33:54 PM »
only kissing done is the kiss on my little bawse. bawse.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2009, 07:16:47 PM »

I'm not from Canada.

technically yes, but in reality when people think of Jews they think of these

not these

those are white american jews, dumbass...have you seen what israelis from israel look like? you're basically saying arabs, persians, and all middle-easterns are white. soundin stupid as fuck.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2009, 07:37:21 PM »
whatever, YOU are still white. It is obvious from your unapologetic use of the term "pimp ass mack"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2009, 08:06:43 PM »
whatever, YOU are still white. It is obvious from your unapologetic use of the term "pimp ass mack"

i was being sarcastic, dumbass. and if you called me white in front of anyone else, they'd think you were a retard. do i really look white to you? explain why the only place ive ever gotten that was this message board. some of you bitches on this site really are dumber than dumb.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2009, 12:12:51 AM »

i was being sarcastic, dumbass. and if you called me white in front of anyone else, they'd think you were a retard. do i really look white to you? explain why the only place ive ever gotten that was this message board. some of you bitches on this site really are dumber than dumb.

I've never seen you so I don't know if you are actually white, but I do know that you put the words pimp, ass and mack together and thought it was cool. Either really white, or really suburban.