Author Topic: Advice on Kissing...  (Read 13246 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Advice on Kissing...
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2009, 12:16:47 AM »
You should all kiss eachother cuz you straight up sound like a bunch of females

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2009, 12:20:55 PM »
whatever, YOU are still white. It is obvious from your unapologetic use of the term "pimp ass mack"

i was being sarcastic, dumbass. and if you called me white in front of anyone else, they'd think you were a retard. do i really look white to you? explain why the only place ive ever gotten that was this message board. some of you bitches on this site really are dumber than dumb.

I've never seen you so I don't know if you are actually white, but I do know that you put the words pimp, ass and mack together and thought it was cool. Either really white, or really suburban.

yea, i was trying my hardest to sound cool there. caught me red-handed!...btw, aren't you white? i coulda sworn you were just by your style of posting, so wtf are u on to begin with?

^and if you think that's white, you a fuckin moron.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2009, 01:06:51 PM »
NIK you could pass for mexican you look like my cousin Jorge  :D

Floydness

« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2009, 01:10:44 PM »
lmao

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2009, 01:49:56 PM »

I believe its pronounced....."Yorge"!  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2009, 03:16:20 PM »

but how is that possible? according to these idiots I'm white...LOL. sometimes i think they say it to make themselves feel better about who they are.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2009, 03:22:47 PM »

I believe its pronounced....."Yorge"!  ;D
Or Whore-Hey

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2009, 07:53:45 PM »
JORGE?? HAHAHAHAAHAHHA

perfect thread
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

Re:Advice on Kissing...
« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2009, 11:32:16 AM »
all dis iz crap!!! listen 2 wat i tell y'all... 4 them bitches kissin can sometimes be more important, then sex... dat's wat most of them told me... so yeah kissin iz very important. u want it 2 be good? play w/ her mind... they want 2 know dat u'll do everythin 4 her, make her think so by tryin 2 see wat she wants, how she's kissin, its a turn on 4 them, not the opposite... the same thang in 4play, payin enough attention 2 dat iz also significant.. yeah, and as soon she starts thinkin u r under her control, u swithc places and begin manipulatin her.. hehe, she'll do watever u ant from now on... Amen.. lolz

Chuuch!!!!!!
hahahahahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2009, 11:57:22 AM »

but how is that possible? according to these idiots I'm white...LOL. sometimes i think they say it to make themselves feel better about who they are.

True, cus there are no white Mexicans...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Elano

« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2009, 12:35:52 AM »
this thread deserves a bump  :laugh:

DPG4EVA

« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2009, 12:54:31 AM »
this thread deserves a bump  :laugh:

NIK's mom does too

Jaydc555

« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2009, 06:16:44 AM »
Remember this is the guy who only speaks the real and we are all envious of lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2009, 05:24:13 PM »
^if i wasnt real i wouldn't have the nuts to ask something like this....such as yourself, nutless. you're probably the type of fag who's scared to ask for directions when  he's lost.

Jaydc555

« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2009, 05:35:10 PM »
Lol stop defending yourself for asking for advice for kissing on an internet forum.dude if someone took a survey of 100 people and said what do you think of a guy that asks for advice for kissing on an hip hop forum I bet you every single one says your a loser.