Author Topic: Advice on Kissing...  (Read 13251 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Advice on Kissing...
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2011, 11:01:17 AM »
only a GEEK would ask for advice on kissing on a FORUM.

fruitcup stays losing.  :loser:

Sikotic™

« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2011, 11:06:37 AM »
Yea...Cuz this girl was kissing me on wednesday with tongue and all, and I felt like i did a bad job...Holla with some advice if ya'll have any...PeACe
He was freaked out by the tongue HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2011, 11:08:43 AM »
Yea...Cuz this girl was kissing me on wednesday with tongue and all, and I felt like i did a bad job...Holla with some advice if ya'll have any...PeACe
He was freaked out by the tongue HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

NIK is scared of the pussy LMAO

Sikotic™

« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2011, 11:15:41 AM »
Yo...Anyone know any secrets on how to be a good kisser, or have any advice on kissing?...I'd really appreciate it...Holla Back...PeACe

LMAO WTF??!?!!

LOL...as if you were even gettin females at the age of 15.

LOL sit your ass down. I prolly had more bitches at 15 than you had in your whole life but this thread aint about and the bitches i was fuckin at 15. but since you wanna try to clown, its about you asking other niggas how to kiss on the internet like a 12 year old girl. I wasnt even tryna clown about it cause you was obviously young judgin by the date of the post, that shit is just funny that a) you were 15 and didn't know how to kiss and b) that you were insecure enough about it to ask the internet!

LOL...a 15 year old wanting advice on how to be a good kisser...how pathetic!

i bet you're a virgin.

and for the slow ones, this thread is 6+ years old.
Damn have a sense of humor, Elior. If you can't find humor in this thread then you take yourself way too seriously.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #154 on: April 16, 2011, 11:26:11 AM »
Yo...Anyone know any secrets on how to be a good kisser, or have any advice on kissing?...I'd really appreciate it...Holla Back...PeACe

LMAO WTF??!?!!

LOL...as if you were even gettin females at the age of 15.

LOL sit your ass down. I prolly had more bitches at 15 than you had in your whole life but this thread aint about and the bitches i was fuckin at 15. but since you wanna try to clown, its about you asking other niggas how to kiss on the internet like a 12 year old girl. I wasnt even tryna clown about it cause you was obviously young judgin by the date of the post, that shit is just funny that a) you were 15 and didn't know how to kiss and b) that you were insecure enough about it to ask the internet!

LOL...a 15 year old wanting advice on how to be a good kisser...how pathetic!

i bet you're a virgin.

and for the slow ones, this thread is 6+ years old.
Damn have a sense of humor, Elior. If you can't find humor in this thread then you take yourself way too seriously.

Not sure if he was talking about Floyd in this thread...but the first word of advice I'd give would be, dont eat anything before kissing. If your breath even smells like food....she more than likely will, eat your tongue.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Al Bundy

« Reply #155 on: April 16, 2011, 11:36:29 AM »
Not sure if he was talking about Floyd in this thread...but the first word of advice I'd give would be, dont eat anything before kissing. If your breath even smells like food....she more than likely will, eat your tongue.

LMAO

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #156 on: April 16, 2011, 12:04:10 PM »
i cant believe i wasted time even creating disses and meme generators for this nerd.

hes not worthy.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #157 on: April 16, 2011, 12:16:26 PM »
i cant believe i wasted time even creating disses and meme generators for this nerd.

hes not worthy.

hahaha  but the meme's are great.  he's stuck in a world where LA is everything and if you aren't from there you aren't worthy of being cool to him

and if you are from there he'll find another reason to diss you
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2011, 06:58:02 PM »
Not sure if he was talking about Floyd in this thread...

It's gotta be. Its just sad Nik lost his virginity to an experienced hoe and stayed with her. This is the girl who married another dude just to get money for a nosejob.

« Reply #159 on: April 16, 2011, 07:02:53 PM »

It's gotta be. Its just sad Nik lost his virginity to an experienced hoe and stayed with her. This is the girl who married another dude just to get money for a nosejob.

Floyd getting a nose job is like taking a run down, fat, disgusting building...and putting a new door on it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2011, 08:59:36 PM »

Floyd getting a nose job is like taking a run down, fat, disgusting building...and putting a new door on it.
at least the building can serve a purpose

Tan Ban Whiner

« Reply #161 on: April 17, 2011, 11:57:05 AM »
funniest thread ever

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #162 on: April 18, 2011, 08:25:42 AM »

LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #163 on: April 18, 2011, 11:29:36 AM »

Have you ever had a car...and you thought, "man...i wish I had a better lookin car". Then some fool pulls up next to you in a beat up 84 Ford Pinto? And now you feel better about the shit you drivin??

Thats kinda the same purpose Floyd serves.

Sccit

« Reply #164 on: April 18, 2011, 11:12:20 PM »
NIK was 17 or 18 when he started this thread btw

15, groupie...

my nuts are starting to sag really bad.