Author Topic: Advice on Kissing...  (Read 13254 times)

OutSider

Re:Advice on Kissing...
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2003, 04:50:21 PM »
yeah i meant girls like a laid back guy who is confident...

anways.. relax and just take it easly.... don rush it.. or you and her might feel wierded out by all the rushing..

Quakaveli

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2003, 07:38:12 PM »
Just tryna master my game...You guys stop worryin about why I'm makin these threads...PeACe

P.S., some of you fools give the worst advice known to mankind...LoL

LOL look at this fool gettin all cocky cuz some black chick makes him "her bitch", LMAO. my advice was good man U jus gotta look at her reaction and when the sign is good then go for it...I even gave that hair test example, if she dont resist u play wit her hair then look in his eyes and her liips and eyes again and shell kno wasssup and go for the kill!

Girls do Like laid back guys, but they also like agressive alpha male types its all about confidence but the former tends to not hit on as much chicks so maybe dats y u think laid back guys dont get chicks...man mmore mature girls love laid back guys wit confidence. damn sccit dont be talkin so much shit....u like Narrators reincarnation So Much Shit baby

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2003, 08:57:19 PM »
yeah i meant girls like a laid back guy who is confident...

^^yup...girlz LUV a guy who they think doesnt care lol

soundz crazy....but damn, femalez are crazy anywayz. If a female see's that u really aint pressed about tryna get at em, they try tah get at u. But if u actually put in a buncha effort tah try n holla at em...then they think u a punk.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2003, 06:12:47 PM »
Just tryna master my game...You guys stop worryin about why I'm makin these threads...PeACe

P.S., some of you fools give the worst advice known to mankind...LoL

LOL look at this fool gettin all cocky cuz some black chick makes him "her bitch", LMAO. my advice was good man U jus gotta look at her reaction and when the sign is good then go for it...I even gave that hair test example, if she dont resist u play wit her hair then look in his eyes and her liips and eyes again and shell kno wasssup and go for the kill!

Girls do Like laid back guys, but they also like agressive alpha male types its all about confidence but the former tends to not hit on as much chicks so maybe dats y u think laid back guys dont get chicks...man mmore mature girls love laid back guys wit confidence. damn sccit dont be talkin so much shit....u like Narrators reincarnation So Much Shit baby

Look...It's a 20 year old guy who's never touched a girl in his life...Now go to sleep Quake...PeACe

Quakaveli

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2003, 02:10:44 PM »
LOL here iz da ugly wigger faggot who thinks hes all gangsta ::) both ur accusations r false, but all of mine r true, go figure.

ps. retard, im not even 18

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2003, 03:47:35 PM »
LOL here iz da ugly wigger faggot who thinks hes all gangsta ::) both ur accusations r false, but all of mine r true, go figure.

ps. retard, im not even 18

Go wash up in some cow piss...Werent u the one who said "Damn, I need to get some pussy, how can i get some?"...

bez

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2003, 04:09:41 PM »
Hold on didnt you 2 used to date a few months ago?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2003, 04:19:30 PM »

Who? Me and ure mom? Naah, we never dated...She was just my hoe for a quick minute...

bez

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2003, 05:52:31 PM »

Who? Me and ure mom? Naah, we never dated...She was just my hoe for a quick minute...

A quick minute hey....oh shit yer, I heard you bust early.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2003, 07:06:05 PM »

It looks like u guys are very far behind slang-wise down in the UK...

bez

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2003, 04:35:59 PM »

It looks like u guys are very far behind slang-wise down in the UK...

Hmmmm....Yer you got me there!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2003, 01:31:27 AM »
No more advice needed pals...Girl came over today said I was a really really good kisser...she kissed me at least 15 times......I didnt even kiss her once...All the times we kissed, she made the move...PeACe

bez

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2003, 06:39:49 AM »
No more advice needed pals...Girl came over today said I was a really really good kisser...she kissed me at least 15 times......I didnt even kiss her once...All the times we kissed, she made the move...PeACe

Well done, mission successful.  Now come here and give me a big wet lickery kiss.

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2003, 08:08:22 AM »
all dis iz crap!!! listen 2 wat i tell y'all... 4 them bitches kissin can sometimes be more important, then sex... dat's wat most of them told me... so yeah kissin iz very important. u want it 2 be good? play w/ her mind... they want 2 know dat u'll do everythin 4 her, make her think so by tryin 2 see wat she wants, how she's kissin, its a turn on 4 them, not the opposite... the same thang in 4play, payin enough attention 2 dat iz also significant.. yeah, and as soon she starts thinkin u r under her control, u swithc places and begin manipulatin her.. hehe, she'll do watever u ant from now on... Amen.. lolz

Chuuch!!!!!!

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2003, 08:08:32 AM »
all dis iz crap!!! listen 2 wat i tell y'all... 4 them bitches kissin can sometimes be more important, then sex... dat's wat most of them told me... so yeah kissin iz very important. u want it 2 be good? play w/ her mind... they want 2 know dat u'll do everythin 4 her, make her think so by tryin 2 see wat she wants, how she's kissin, its a turn on 4 them, not the opposite... the same thang in 4play, payin enough attention 2 dat iz also significant.. yeah, and as soon she starts thinkin u r under her control, u swithc places and begin manipulatin her.. hehe, she'll do watever u ant from now on... Amen.. lolz

Chuuch!!!!!!