Author Topic: Advice on Kissing...  (Read 13252 times)

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
Re: Advice on Kissing...
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2009, 11:23:05 AM »
NIK, just let the kiss flow naturally and feel like a dove flowing through the breeze.

-Not Likely

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2009, 11:56:40 AM »
Just pretend that the girl is Kobe...you'll be ok after that.  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2009, 12:48:11 PM »
not gonna give you advices, i gotta a beard and most of my exes were telling me to shave it off. Fuck kissing

lol

Lunatic

« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2009, 12:49:10 PM »
NIK, just let the kiss flow naturally and feel like a dove flowing through the breeze.

-Not Likely
LMAO
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2009, 08:42:02 PM »
ROFLMAO 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2009, 01:54:04 PM »
Yo...Anyone know any secrets on how to be a good kisser, or have any advice on kissing?...I'd really appreciate it...Holla Back...PeACe

LMAO WTF??!?!!

LOL...as if you were even gettin females at the age of 15.

LOL sit your ass down. I prolly had more bitches at 15 than you had in your whole life but this thread aint about and the bitches i was fuckin at 15. but since you wanna try to clown, its about you asking other niggas how to kiss on the internet like a 12 year old girl. I wasnt even tryna clown about it cause you was obviously young judgin by the date of the post, that shit is just funny that a) you were 15 and didn't know how to kiss and b) that you were insecure enough about it to ask the internet!

LOL...a 15 year old wanting advice on how to be a good kisser...how pathetic!

i bet you're a virgin.

and for the slow ones, this thread is 6+ years old.

Muhfukka

« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2009, 03:19:50 PM »
15 years old isnt really that young. arent you jewish? shit accordingto your religion you were already a man for 2 years

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2009, 03:43:40 PM »
15 years old isnt really that young. arent you jewish? shit accordingto your religion you were already a man for 2 years

never said it was that young, but to wanna know advice on makin out with bitches at that age isn't supposed to be a bad thing...lol, this board is mostly made up of adult virgins in the first place. man up, you childish ass bitches. i bet most of you dubcc fruitcups still couldnt kiss a bitch for shit if your life depended on it.

Elano

« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2009, 04:35:12 PM »
nik how old are you now ? 21 ?

Chief

« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2009, 06:24:26 PM »
haha man thats funny, at 15 i was worried about this kind of shit too

thats why looking back at our younger days its hilarious to see how priorities changed so much

Kool Beenz

« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2009, 08:57:14 PM »

never said it was that young, but to wanna know advice on makin out with bitches at that age isn't supposed to be a bad thing...lol, this board is mostly made up of adult virgins in the first place. man up, you childish ass bitches. i bet most of you dubcc fruitcups still couldnt kiss a bitch for shit if your life depended on it.

LMAO
Sccit you cant blame the Euros dude they have horrible teeth

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2009, 10:29:02 PM »
Yo...Anyone know any secrets on how to be a good kisser, or have any advice on kissing?...I'd really appreciate it...Holla Back...PeACe

LMAO WTF??!?!!

LOL sit your ass down. I prolly had more bitches at 15 than you had in your whole life but this thread aint about and the bitches i was fuckin at 15. but since you wanna try to clown, its about you asking other niggas how to kiss on the internet like a 12 year old girl. I wasnt even tryna clown about it cause you was obviously young judgin by the date of the post, that shit is just funny that a) you were 15 and didn't know how to kiss and b) that you were insecure enough about it to ask the internet!

i bet you're a virgin.

LOL sure buddy, I'm the virgin, but when I was 15 I was GETTING PUSSY. When you were 15 you knew so little about KISSING you had to ask dubcc how to do it! LMAO get the fuck outta here you ol cuddly ass nigga!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2009, 11:20:28 PM »

LMAO WTF??!?!!

i bet you're a virgin.

LOL sure buddy, I'm the virgin, but when I was 15 I was GETTING PUSSY. When you were 15 you knew so little about KISSING you had to ask dubcc how to do it! LMAO get the fuck outta here you ol cuddly ass nigga!

yea, cuz wanting to improve on something is terrible. i knew your pops was rapin u at 15, but what does that have to do with asking advice?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2009, 11:26:23 PM »

LMAO WTF??!?!!

i bet you're a virgin.

yea, cuz wanting to improve on something is terrible. i knew your pops was rapin u at 15, but what does that have to do with asking advice?

lol I would love to engage in a battle of wits with you, but you're clearly unarmed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2009, 07:48:35 AM »
^wits? no wit involved in you lackin bitches to fuck...u make it too obvious, homie. tryna clown a 15 year old on wanting to improve his kissing skills like you're some pimp ass mack. come on, son...everyone knows im the only one on wcc who gets pussy.